Serious Question to all the Greeks...

Status
Not open for further replies.
PsiSnake said:
I'own know man; that GREEK & NON-GREEK thingy I guess. If greek letters are apart of a "legitimate" organization, how can they not be greek? Note the quotations around legitimate....I'm not speaking of Groove phi Groove, Slappa phi Volley, etc.; dont know if they are legit or not ~shrugs~ KKY/TBS are; we have a national headquarters, annual conventions, districts, etc; the same as the likes of the other Greeks(Divine 9).

What I'm gettin at is; maybe if you made your point using Pan Hhell -vs- Non-Pan Hhell, then I might can get wit that; but I guess you are sold on who are considered not greek. It just doesn't make logical sense to me. I'm Greek, I'own care what'cha say.

"Snake"

Thank You..........

Too many folks are always trying to label organizations in a inferior complexion.

Jazz said:
And as far as stepping, well let's just say its a ANCESTRAL, Black tradition and heritage thing all together. No ONE organization can claim the FAME to that, TRUST!

Yep, no Pan organizations was founded on the ritual of STEPPING and neither are KKPsi or TBS.

Jazz said:
I have no argument for them...WE all know the deal in here, that's why its such a HOT topic! There is only one difference and its already been stated, that there are Pan Hell greek letter organizations and Non-Pan Hell greek letter organizations. Case Closed.

....my feelings are mutual, nuff said! :tup:

"Snake"

Is the Language of Vinita in accordance with Delta Sigman Theta? And if I see you with some Gold Boots on....I'm WRECKING YOU...Woman and all! LMAO!

First off, I don't know what the hell Delta SigmaN Theta is.

As for my language, it likely ain't, but it is what it is, and I ain't changing SHAT.

Fiyah said:
Too many folks are always trying to label organizations in a inferior complexion.

....exactly! :tup: LOL @ Nita

Like the Non-Pan Hhell organizations are copycat illegitimate wanna be "legit" type of frat/sorority. Over on the other board, a chick from a divine 9 sorority stated that KKY/TBS shouldn have trees/stones, dont chant, no stepping, etc. I'm like WTF???

"Snake"

Jazz said:
I have no argument for them...WE all know the deal in here, that's why its such a HOT topic! There is only one difference and its already been stated, that there are Pan Hell greek letter organizations and Non-Pan Hell greek letter organizations. Case Closed.

:shame: You all can say what you want.......call your nationals and ask. Pan hell has nothing to do with it. The pan-hell doesen' represent all greeks, its a panel of black greek orgnaizaions. Am I saying that you have to be in the pan to be greek, hell naw. But wether you in the pan or not does not constitute wether you are greek or not and just cause your name has greek letters does not make you greek. Again, their is a difference!!!!!!!!!!!!! Find me one KKY (nothing against the KKpsi's cause them my dogs) that can prove this is a GREEK organization. YOu can do the same with phi mu and TBS. LIke I said before, ni**as is doing a lot of half reading!!!

kremesaver said:
:shame: You all can say what you want.......call your nationals and ask. Pan hell has nothing to do with it. The pan-hell doesen' represent all greeks, its a panel of black greek orgnaizaions. Am I saying that you have to be in the pan to be greek, hell naw. But wether you in the pan or not does not constitute wether you are greek or not and just cause your name has greek letters does not make you greek. Again, their is a difference!!!!!!!!!!!!! Find me one KKY (nothing against the KKpsi's cause them my dogs) that can prove this is a GREEK organization. YOu can do the same with phi mu and TBS. LIke I said before, ni**as is doing a lot of half reading!!!

No half reading here lil one...Kappa Kappa Psi National HONORARY Band Fraternity, is just that, HONORARY , does that make it better now?

Jazz said:
I quoted it exactly as you said it, which was why I did a copy and paste on your ONE THING[/B] ...but anyway, its okay to agree to disagree...that's a right that we both have. Neither you nor I was there in the beginning to say how the pledge process was done. If I had to have my say, I would be inclind to believe that it wasn't any of that LAWSUIT HAZING going on then that we are seeing here today but that's another topic altogether. And as far as stepping, well let's just say its a ANCESTRAL, Black tradition and heritage thing all together. No ONE organization can claim the FAME to that, TRUST!...Moving on in Life as you put.

This is a total contradiction. My response was wrong, but you have an opinion that just may be right...:look:

Well, apparently they try, otherwise this wouldn't be such a hot topic.

The whole thing is totally ridiculous....:retard:

Jazz said:
No half reading here lil one...Kappa Kappa Psi National HONORARY Band Fraternity, is just that, HONORARY , does that make it better now?

Yeah, that makes it better :rolleyes: . What makes it worst is, I didn't insult you or refer to you in a negative manner. "LIL One"...that sh*t wasn't necessary. Don't make personal attacks to me just because we have a difference of opinions. I stated straight facts. Mighty funny no one has proved it wrong yet, they just gave their pesonal opinions. Lost all respect for you. :shame:

Snake, don't get me wrong. Nothing was directed towards you. But what I mean by half reading is that people are confusing others post about the negative opinions about KKY (boots, signs, etc) with my post about :nod2: greek/non-greek. I never once said that either one is inferior/superior to the other. Thats these other folks on here, not me. I love KKY/TBS. Hell, wish I could of been one but you already know what happened at Bama St. None the less, some of my best friends are in KKY, TBS, and PHI Mu Alpha. Hell, you one of em. I'm one of the koolest Nupes you know. YOu know I get along with everybody and look down on nobodies organization. But some people make their response from somebody else's post to me. Half azz reading. I love everybody. And don't give a damn what they think about me. Snake, I'll see you at the game.......save a drink for you. SLT, Crit....yall alright with me. Vinita, you still cute as hell.........LOL......yo-oop!!!!!

kremesaver said:
Yeah, that makes it better :rolleyes: . What makes it worst is, I didn't insult you or refer to you in a negative manner. "LIL One"...that sh*t wasn't necessary. Don't make personal attacks to me just because we have a difference of opinions. I stated straight facts. Mighty funny no one has proved it wrong yet, they just gave their pesonal opinions. Lost all respect for you. :shame:

Snake, don't get me wrong. Nothing was directed towards you. But what I mean by half reading is that people are confusing others post about the negative opinions about KKY (boots, signs, etc) with my post about :nod2: greek/non-greek. I never once said that either one is inferior/superior to the other. Thats these other folks on here, not me. I love KKY/TBS. Hell, wish I could of been one but you already know what happened at Bama St. None the less, some of my best friends are in KKY, TBS, and PHI Mu Alpha. Hell, you one of em. I'm one of the koolest Nupes you know. YOu know I get along with everybody and look down on nobodies organization. But some people make their response from somebody else's post to me. Half azz reading. I love everybody. And don't give a damn what they think about me. Snake, I'll see you at the game.......save a drink for you. SLT, Crit....yall alright with me. Vinita, you still cute as hell.........LOL......yo-oop!!!!!

I understand what you were seeking for an answer. You wanted to know the origin of such orgs(Greek-wise). :)

But you had some that just went too far and like Fiyah stated, wanted to make these orgs feel inferior. That too me is not cool.

kremesaver said:
Snake, don't get me wrong. Nothing was directed towards you. But what I mean by half reading is that people are confusing others post about the negative opinions about KKY (boots, signs, etc)

Who said that my opinions were negaative, YOU're the one HALF READING.
:rolleyes:

kremesaver said:

......nall dawg(I guess I shouldn say "dawg" either, because it might be in somebodys ritual) :rolleyes:

I didnt take what you said, personally nor the wrong way! I understood how you felt about the situation. Although I dont agree with it, thats your opinion, and I respect that; not to mention that you my niggga...still is, always will be! :tup: And you know d@mn well we aint gotta wait for the MCC to holla. I got'cha number.

"Snake"

kremesaver said:

I guess you lost as much respect for me using the phrase lil one as I lost for you when you used the phraseNI**AS and their half reading :smh: One lashing out deems another, wouldn't you agree? There was no direct attack on you as a result of me reading somebody else's post either, just for the record. However, you did quote my post, so I assumed that the NI**GA doing the half reading was directed at me...could be wrong???

kremesaver said:
Find me one KKY (nothing against the KKpsi's cause them my dogs) that can prove this is a GREEK organization. YOu can do the same with phi mu and TBS. LIke I said before, ni**as is doing a lot of half reading!!!

Dude, when are you going to get it in your head that no one cares???????? Greek, non-greek, Pan-Hellenic--- WHATEVER!!!! WE DO NOT CARE!!!!! We will continue to do our thing, and if someone has a problem with it (Pan-Hellenic or non-greek), too bad.

You're going on and on, but you have yet to pick up on that the brothers and sisters of KKY and TBS don't care one way or another about being accepted by Pan-Hellenic OR being labeled non-greek or greek. We are what we are.

Let it go. Please. :lol:

This thread reminds you of a bad case of diarrhea.(sp)

It just goes on and on and on....................................... :whatever:

And in the end, it's all just a bunch of horse manure! :tdown:

SLT said:
This thread reminds you of a bad case of diarrhea.(sp)

It just goes on and on and on....................................... :whatever:

And in the end, it's all just a bunch of horse manure! :tdown:
Correct. And just when you think you are finished. Some more mess comes out..

Jazz said:
I guess you lost as much respect for me using the phrase lil one as I lost for you when you used the phraseNI**AS and their half reading :smh: One lashing out deems another, wouldn't you agree? There was no direct attack on you as a result of me reading somebody else's post either, just for the record. However, you did quote my post, so I assumed that the NI**GA doing the half reading was directed at me...could be wrong???

Yes, I did quote you but the comment was a general statement. Everyone knows that I don't bite my tongue. If I meant you, I would have said it.
Don't assume. You know what that spells Ass (out of) U & ME. No love lost. ~carry on~

BandFan said:
Who said that my opinions were negaative, YOU're the one HALF READING.
:rolleyes:

:shame: No, you are mistaken. I haven't made not one response to, or about you, or any of your post. If you read mine right, the comment wasn't towards you, I was using what others have been saying as an example. Now others might have commented on you but don't confuse them with me. :shame:

CriTAUcal said:
Dude, when are you going to get it in your head that no one cares???????? Greek, non-greek, Pan-Hellenic--- WHATEVER!!!! WE DO NOT CARE!!!!! We will continue to do our thing, and if someone has a problem with it (Pan-Hellenic or non-greek), too bad.

You're going on and on, but you have yet to pick up on that the brothers and sisters of KKY and TBS don't care one way or another about being accepted by Pan-Hellenic OR being labeled non-greek or greek. We are what we are.

Let it go. Please. :lol:

Crit, I love you to death. I really do. But you are getting just as bad as the others. I know yall don't care. I don't care if yall care or not. But.....IF you read the post......you will notice that I was answering a question that goes all the way back to the first page!!!!!! Thats all. In no way, form, or fashion was my intent to belittle your organization. Get out of a defensive. It was never about being accepted or not with my post. Just a goddam comment to someone elses question/statement!!! College trained people, please read all the post if you gonna post your viewpoints cause if you don't......you're gonna keep arresting people with misinterperated or false evidence. :nod2: ~carry on~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back