Serious Question to all the Greeks...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Vinita said:
To be grown folks, some of you futhamuckas can sure as hell act ridiculously childish.

STUPID AS FUKK if you will.

Who gives a damn about ya fukkin boots? Can you sleep at night? When you look in the mirror each day, do you have an appreciation for what YOU have CONTRIBUTED to YOUR organization?

If so, then GREAT!

If not, then TOO FUKKING BAD! WORK IT OUT!

Futhamuckas get on my damned nerves always beefin on STUPID S.HIT!

Psi's wear boot, Ques wear boots. Hell, I wanted to, I could gather up a gang of Sorors, and WE could wear boots, and DARE anyone to say ISHT about it, but we wouldn't get SO DAMNED DEFENSIVE if inquiries were made. There is NO NEED to get SO DAMNED PISSY about a simple assed question!

"We don't give a damn what y'all think."
"We don't need Pan Hell approval."
"We this/we that"

WHAT THA FUKK EVER! If you don't need approval, if you don't care whether or not you have it, then SHUT THA FUKK UP letting us know! I don't HAVE to let anyone know that I DGAF about them or their opinions, because my actions make my feelings and intentions PLAIN and CLEAR.

This thread has denegrated into some of the basest, IGNANTEST isht I have ever had the misfortune of reading!

DAMN! :redhot:

Wow!

Vinita:

I am really looking forward to the day when I meet you. You are one of the "realest" (is that a word?) posters on this board; and I like that.

Carry on...

Does anybody have any Immodium so this thread can stop running on and on and on.........

This hole needs to be plugged......:dizzy:

SLT said:
Does anybody have any Immodium so this thread can stop running on and on and on.........

This hole needs to be plugged......:dizzy:

I don't know if about that. It needs an Enima. :fart:

kremesaver said:
Crit, I love you to death. I really do. But you are getting just as bad as the others. I know yall don't care. I don't care if yall care or not. But.....IF you read the post......you will notice that I was answering a question that goes all the way back to the first page!!!!!! Thats all. In no way, form, or fashion was my intent to belittle your organization. Get out of a defensive. It was never about being accepted or not with my post. Just a goddam comment to someone elses question/statement!!! College trained people, please read all the post if you gonna post your viewpoints cause if you don't......you're gonna keep arresting people with misinterperated or false evidence. :nod2: ~carry on~

I'm not getting defensive. I'm trying to help YOU out. Just stop posting.
I've read all the posts. You're the one who is still not getting it: no one cares. That is the bottom line, dear.
Please go back and read. Everyone (Pan-Hellenic and KKY/TBS) is ALL saying the same thing!

KaoCapFront.jpg

HOLLA!!

CriTAUcal said:
I'm not getting defensive. I'm trying to help YOU out. Just stop posting. I've read all the posts. You're the one who is still not getting itPlease go back and read. Everyone (Pan-Hellenic and KKY/TBS) is ALL saying the same thing!

Thank you....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back