Rivalry Aside: Respect.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
And you're naive as hell and don't even know it. You fell for it and JR knows you fell for it.
If Haymer felt that much about The BOOM, he wouldn't have done what he did, flag or no flag. Action speaks louder than mere words bruh. You got a LOT to learn.

Man please. No need to get mad at me for having my own opinion and not falling in line with the few, the proud, and the ignorant.

Reactions: Jax
Jay rob I sincerely believe you have mental issues. Seriously. This is beyond sad. Oh well.
When it comes to being dishonest and two-faced like Haymer, you darn right I have issues with that.
Thanks for noticing that.
Haymer's a far, far cry from Doc. He knew how to be BOTH respectful and as you say, "hard".
Haymer knows neither.
I have the utmost respect for ole Doc Greggs.

Payback for a shotty attempt at his character some 10 years after an incident?

LMAO...boy the level of stupidity is unreal. Funny...but, unreal

Dude, it's called an arrest record, they are public records. No matter if it's 5, 10 or 20 years, they will follow you Today and the rest of your life.

Attempt at character? Ask an employer that question when applying for a job with an arrest record that's 10 years old when they ask you about it.

Last edited:
And your actions are any better? Finding 10 year old articles on this dude just because you don't like something he said or did? Making up stuff about this mans life as if you know him?? If you feel it's that bad, why even stoop to his level? I guess that made you better than him huh?

You need to take a look at the man in the mirror! You don't even know that man and you're clinging to this sack like crab lice. Who are you loyal to, huh?

Dude, it's called an arrest record, they are public records. No matter if it's 5, 10 or 20 years, they will follow you Today and the rest of your life.

Attempt at character? Ask an employer that question when applying for a job with an arrest record that's 10 years old when they ask you about it.
Yeah but I don't recall any of you posting the results of said case. You only posted that to try and defame his character because he is at Southern University. I'm not even going to get into the other lies and gossip that was being spread by your fellow JSU folks on here.

Hijacked by JSU!!! LOL...

Man remember when you were little and had to go stay with your grandparents in the country. When it was time to go play after chores your grandma would tell you..."Watch yo cousin over there you know he a little special." You look over and see that cousin pissing on dirt then making mud pies with it.... Well that cousin is JSU. LOL

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back