Rivalry Aside: Respect.

Status
Not open for further replies.
haymer posted that to get publicity likes , so people can donate to the southern charity band over there in LA.... Don't fall for it ! sike jk he came off sincere cause it is a major issue but I just question his intentions fresh off of talking mess about the boom and the boombox botb debacle....

I agree. Haymer is a drama queen! He knows his band gets no attention or generate any excitement when they perform! The internet is a buzz after the THEE MERGE! No one does it like the Boom! Maybe the Jokebox will rise again?

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
This why no one pays attention to the drunk monkey...LOL

If you're not in the "most" category of a group...you don't include yourself because you're one of many. You can't be this...oh wait..yea, you are that stupid
Since you agree with him, post his poll proving his theory about MOST JSU folks. No excuses.....just post it!!

J State great job on representing my state and haymer state. Continue to do positive things despite what ignorance of some of your own fans might believe. Respect j state for that! Cant wait to see yall on Sept. 19.
You come off sounding bout as believable as Haymer. LOL!!

J State great job on representing my state and haymer state. Continue to do positive things despite what ignorance of some of your own fans might believe. Respect j state for that! Cant wait to see yall on Sept. 19.

LOL. I am still waiting on the stakes you are setting for this game. Because If I am not mistaken, you said yall would beat us by 4 Touchdowns...

Nathan B. Haymer:

After receiving several text messages about the JSU Sonic Boom of the South's performance at the Mississippi State Capitol among confederate flag proponents, I had to think about the situation as a black man first and an educator second. I applaud JSU for handling the situation with dignity and class. All rivalries aside, HBCUs have a mission and purpose in 2015 more than ever so before. It is up to us to combat ignorance with education. To JSU's band staff and students, you are a great example of how to persevere through adversity! God bless you!

Few may not agree, but this is something bigger than a rivalry. This is respect.

But southern ain't worried about jsu???? Yal got spy's peeping out the boom and reporting back to haymer... Out the man mouth himself wow.... But yal ain't worried about the boom .... Mhmm lol I'll take the high road now... Lol

Tigerpride, let me correct my wording...attended and presented a distraction...who cares...none of us like the setting or occurrence if you must be technical. Next time it could be a disruption bruh.
Yeah, and The BOOM COULD play "Dixie", but it's highly unlikely.

I agree. Haymer is a drama queen! He knows his band gets no attention or generate any excitement when they perform! The internet is a buzz after the THEE MERGE! No one does it like the Boom! Maybe the Jokebox will rise again?

+1

Yeah, and The BOOM COULD play "Dixie", but it's highly unlikely.
I'm missing the point but I digress...We can go back and forth with me all day on this but guess what we still have an issue with confederate flags that the blatant disrespect that was just shown at an event where HBCU students were performing and yes the 1st amendment protects these fools, but doesn't make it right or do we have to like it. This is the only valid point in this discussion. Whether Haymer was sincere or not, who cares?

That message is downright sad. Do you all honestly believe Haymer is sincere? He may be but if I sent out kind words to AAMU, SU or AlaState, would you buy it? HELL NO! lol This is just another attempt at grand standing by the jackleg director...

JaySBlue, you have a lot to learn about SU.

TP, how you gone talk about your Frat like that man.

And for something that serious, I would hope you would be sincere if you said something kind to AAMU, SU or Bama State.

BTW,
You do realize Haymer is from Gulfport, MS. So this probably hit home.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop

And for something that serious, I would hope you would be sincere if you said something kind to AAMU, SU or Bama State.

BTW,
You do realize Haymer is from Gulfport, MS. So this probably hit home.

They too caught up in what he said in a rivalry man.

Last edited:

BTW,
You do realize Haymer is from Gulfport, MS. So this probably hit home

Consider the source.

Nathan B. Haymer:

After receiving several text messages about the JSU Sonic Boom of the South's performance at the Mississippi State Capitol among confederate flag proponents, I had to think about the situation as a black man first and an educator second. I applaud JSU for handling the situation with dignity and class. All rivalries aside, HBCUs have a mission and purpose in 2015 more than ever so before. It is up to us to combat ignorance with education. To JSU's band staff and students, you are a great example of how to persevere through adversity! God bless you!

Anyone in their right mind can see Haymer is just being sarcastic. It was payback for the article posted below:

Band Director Arrested
April 20, 2005
Reported by Libby White

A Washington-Marion band director and janitor were arrested on Wednesday, accused of stealing from the school's band department. Two other people who were volunteers with the school's band, are also wanted in connection with that theft.

The school's band director, Nathan Haymer, filed a report claiming $2,600 had been stolen from his desk drawer back in February. The Calcasieu Parish School Board then conducted an audit, and the Sheriff's Office was called in to investigate. Together they found that over a three year period, over $40,000 was missing from the band department. One of the school's janitors, Charles Ellis, was also arrested Wednesday charged with stealing the $2,000 Haymer had originally reported.

Warrants have been issued for LaShonda Hardy, a volunteer for the band and another volunteer, whose name is not being released at this time.

Nathan Haymer's attorney, Niles Haymer, released this statement on his brother's behalf: "These charges are unfounded. It's a shame a man of his caliber would be brought down by unfounded charges." Nathan Haymer bonded out of jail on Wednesday evening.

http://www.kplctv.com/story/3239036/ban ... r-arrested

Anyone in their right mind can see Haymer is just being sarcastic. It was payback for the article posted below:

Band Director Arrested
April 20, 2005
Reported by Libby White

A Washington-Marion band director and janitor were arrested on Wednesday, accused of stealing from the school's band department. Two other people who were volunteers with the school's band, are also wanted in connection with that theft.

The school's band director, Nathan Haymer, filed a report claiming $2,600 had been stolen from his desk drawer back in February. The Calcasieu Parish School Board then conducted an audit, and the Sheriff's Office was called in to investigate. Together they found that over a three year period, over $40,000 was missing from the band department. One of the school's janitors, Charles Ellis, was also arrested Wednesday charged with stealing the $2,000 Haymer had originally reported.

Warrants have been issued for LaShonda Hardy, a volunteer for the band and another volunteer, whose name is not being released at this time.

Nathan Haymer's attorney, Niles Haymer, released this statement on his brother's behalf: "These charges are unfounded. It's a shame a man of his caliber would be brought down by unfounded charges." Nathan Haymer bonded out of jail on Wednesday evening.

Really? Yall would go this low? Smh

I wish that fool would keep Jackson State out his mouth! "Even a fool, when he holds his peace, is counted wise and he that shuts his lips is esteemed a man of understanding."
news-n-coffee.gif

Too bad TP and Jayrob can't comprehend that. Cosumed by the rivalary, blinded by stupidity.

But I digress...

Band Director Arrested
April 20, 2005
Reported by Libby White

lucille-bluth.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back