Report: Deion Sanders not a candidate for head coaching position at Jackson State

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's why I decided to let them win.

Continuing to stir them up is not right. It's like slapping a baby.

Watching them flounder and flail and try to fight back is quite amusing though. With simplistic and nonsensical arguments. Hilarious even.

When Kenn commented, it was over. A wrap. Done. No sense in going in on them anymore.

Let the babies win.

lol

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Shiiiiidddddd JSU been kicking PV's ass in football the last 2 years so I am HIGHLY concerned who is at the helm recruiting talent AND calling plays/scheming.

JSU is a VERY viable destination w/ great academics, athletic venues, being the sole horse in a large metro, and has great history. The drawing power is very concerning to me. I'll know what is what when I see usm-like talent back at JSU coupled w/ better than recent execution.

Hope it works out for JSU and I hope we see you guys in the SCG w/ us, Prairie View A&M University. When JSU elevates, the others in the SWAC too must elevate to meet the challenge.

@coachspotithere

LOL It would have been better if you just said you didn’t know and were just typing out the azz like the rest of them...
I answered your question. I do know. Everybody knows. You guys want Deion Sanders (someone with no college coaching experience) as your head coach. If that ain't style over substance...

Shiiiiidddddd JSU been kicking PV's ass in football the last 2 years so I am HIGHLY concerned who is at the helm recruiting talent AND calling plays/scheming.

JSU is a VERY viable destination w/ great academics, athletic venues, being the sole horse in a large metro, and has great history. The drawing power is very concerning to me. I'll know what is what when I see usm-like talent back at JSU coupled w/ better than recent execution.

Hope it works out for JSU and I hope we see you guys in the SCG w/ us, Prairie View A&M University. When JSU elevates, the others in the SWAC too must elevate to meet the challenge.

@coachspotithere

Salute
I'll say my peace once the head coach is announced.

Again....HOW DOES THIS CONCERN SOUTHERN OR ANY OTHER SCHOOL FOR THAT MATTER????? Worry about your OWN schools athletic programs and the decisions THEY make... seems like if I'm going to worry about a football program decisions its going to be a program that INVOLVES me. If we wanna hire a pencil sharpener as our next head coach its STILL JSU's affair... WE. DONT. CARE. WHATS. HAPPENING. AT. YOUR. SCHOOL!

You must don't understand how public forums work? JSU people have gotten so damn defensive on this and give the bolded as a response yet have no issues starting threads/posts on social media about other schools.

How does that work? Do I need to post the op-ed from the non-sports guy about Valley from a 1-2 months ago?

You must don't understand how public forums work? JSU people have gotten so damn defensive on this and give the bolded as a response yet have no issues starting threads/posts on social media about other schools.

How does that work? Do I need to post the op-ed from the non-sports guy about Valley from a 1-2 months ago?
Do you see us with a 30 page post SOLELY on Valley's coaching hires and football program? And then PROCLAIM that we know whats REALLY going on there and go ON AND ON AND ON?? Absolutely not! Like I said amicable rivalry is one thing but to down right be OBSESSED with another schools program is Looney. Valley hasn't had a winning season since...................NEVER. and you all wanna know whats going on in Jackson?????? LMBO... MAKE THAT MAKE SENSE..lol

Last edited:
Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Yall worry about Worm FURTHER decreasing your attendance each year how about that?View attachment 10543
flat,1000x1000,075,f.u2.jpg

"STOP PLAYING WIT MY EMOTIONS, sOUTHERN!!"

b3623e555f631689d7bb4d80bac9a44e.jpg

Last edited:
I answered your question. I do know. Everybody knows. You guys want Deion Sanders (someone with no college coaching experience) as your head coach. If that ain't style over substance...

You're wrong but what else is new. That style over substance BS is what you think JSU is doing......... You nor "everybody" knows anything about who or what JSU wants. That's a major problem with you yellas....... Just sit back & wait.. JSU got PLENTY of major moves coming down the pipe. But of course you & "everybody" knows that too 🙄

You're wrong but what else is new. That style over substance BS is what you think JSU is doing......... You nor "everybody" knows anything about who or what JSU wants. That's a major problem with you yellas....... Just sit back & wait.. JSU got PLENTY of major moves coming down the pipe. But of course you & "everybody" knows that too

Yeah we know, you all are about to open up a Dome...blah blah blah blah......LOL
1600302804281.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back