Report: Deion Sanders not a candidate for head coaching position at Jackson State

Status
Not open for further replies.

I really want to see the SU-JSU matchup. I want to see the look on neon's face as he looks and hears SU hostility for the first time lol :D.

If he doesn't know much about BCF, he's "shole" about to find out. As well as how unforgiving some things can be if the bell isn't answered. The "heat" and humidity is real.....LOL

I really believe that would be a better fit for Deion.

Kenn, that's just fear talking...lol
What makes USM an attractive job? Who do they play? What big games do they have? JSU every few years? C'mon man. Why would a bottom feeder CUSA team be a better fit than the number one HBCU in the SWAC? Make it make sense.

I really want to see the SU-JSU matchup. I want to see the look on neon's face as he looks and hears SU hostility for the first time lol :D.

They wont be hostile. Remember that time Comegy punked them and they were nice as hell as we kicked them to sleep. Offering us gumbo, alligator and all that..... They even created a JSU Blue Plate special at the Blue Store.

Hostility? Man su ain’t been hostile since they Murdered Lacumba. Them hybrid yellas just happy to be Alcorn’s bridesmaid. Anytime they get a chance to escape that trash ass campus and tailgate in Jackson & Lorman, MS they will sell their souls to do so. You see they quick to run to Mississippi but barely show up for that shit-show in Mumford. They don’t boil crows feet like they used to. The hostile jags are all dead. Or they’re in Houston, Dallas, Atlanta & they ain’t trying to ride the megabus to Baton Rouge to see Glow Worm come up short time after time.

... and South Alabama, Tulane, ULaLa, LaTech, and on and on. USM is getting crushed by everybody to get the kids in their backyard that they used to get.

Now, if Favre would agree to be Offensive Coordinator that would shake some things up. He did it very successfully at Oak Grove, a local high school. Not sure if Favre wants to coach and recruit. If he did, that would be something to watch.

I still think it's possible to win at JSU with fewer "what ifs". If Deion could successfully avoid the unreasonable, irrational, arrogant, illogical, ill-informed, self-important, backstabbing, backdoor dealing fans. The last five coaches have tried and failed. I doubt Deion can survive them without some meddling SOB thinking he knows something and should be listened to. Or a group of them. It's a recipe for misery and failure. It's why coaches leave there and not even mention them anymore. Talk about their coaching history and leave out Jackson State altogether.

That's the problem at JSU. Getting the rug pulled out from under you by people who know nothing, but think they should be listened to. And, unfortunately, are listened to. Leading administrators to make decisions based on emotions instead of sound reasoning.

Why do we want them to mention JSU when we dont even want to mention them...lol Comegy is still fond of JSU. Yall dont even know why Comegy was fired. So...................

Look, you have to realize you're talking to a school that’s losing fans. Their fan base is shriveling up by the second. If they play bridesmaid to Alcorn one more time...... it’s a wrap.

Yup. I remember when they had fans and when they had a good band. Now their fans only come to Jackson and Homecoming.

Hostility? Man su ain’t been hostile since they Murdered Lacumba. Them hybrid yellas just happy to be Alcorn’s bridesmaid. Anytime they get a chance to escape that trash ass campus and tailgate in Jackson & Lorman, MS they will sell their souls to do so. You see they quick to run to Mississippi but barely show up for that shit-show in Mumford. They don’t boil crows feet like they used to. The hostile jags are all dead. Or they’re in Houston, Dallas, Atlanta & they ain’t trying to ride the megabus to Baton Rouge to see Glow Worm come up short time after time.

You sound like a "new fool." No one is interested in that filthy toilet you're safeguarding in Jackson but you Mississippi dummies.... LOL
Jackson State Bio
2019 4-8
2018 5-5
2017 3-8
2016 3-8
2015 3-8
2014 5-7

You apparently don't know me. I'm going to say exactly what I want, when, and how I want. Understand?

If James Bell, Harold Jackson, and Tony Hughes weren't the best you had to offer WHY DID YOU HIRE THEM? What sound and rational reason can you give for repeatedly trotting out less than your best? Emotional decisions made by silly people. That's what happened whether you like it or not.

This is a SWAC board and this post is SWAC related.

Get out of your emotions. That's been the source of your downfall all along.

All GOOD questions but everytime we tell yall the answer, yall dont wanna listen.

NOBODY wanted James Bell. Not the boosters, not the alums, not the janitors, not even the President. Comegy was begging for the job and even tried to force our hand by "accepting" the Norfolk State job but the man who wanted him was our AD. The President agreed but told the AD that if the coach does not succeed, he had to go too. The President wanted Comegy but wasnt very vested in Athletics as he should have been.

Harold Jackson ..... one influential old man, and his cronies, had been tryna get him that job for 20-30 years. They finally get into the head of the right AD and President and ...that's that. Many blame the administration but JSU old heads are the blame. PEROID. The Queen never wanted Old Man Jackson. An AD like Ashley would have NEVER listened to them.

Hughes and Hendrick were just the snowball effects of that Jackson hire.

We have the admins and alums in place right now to get JSU back on the right path. You all do know that one of our own SWACPAGE posters is the JSU president, right? Very smart man, very vested in JSU and very vested in athletics!

You sound like a "new fool." No one is interested in that filthy toilet you're safeguarding in Jackson but you Mississippi dummies.... LOL
Jackson State Bio
2019 4-8
2018 5-5
2017 3-8
2016 3-8
2015 3-8
2014 5-7

Read like SUx not too long ago.....Let me find GSUperTiger to remind you of the TRADITIONLESS! lol

All GOOD questions but everytime we tell yall the answer, yall dont wanna listen.

NOBODY wanted James Bell. Not the boosters, not the alums, not the janitors, not even the President. Comegy was begging for the job and even tried to force our hand by "accepting" the Norfolk State job but the man who wanted him was our AD. The President agreed but told the AD that if the coach does not succeed, he had to go too. The President wanted Comegy but wasnt very vested in Athletics as he should have been.

Harold Jackson ..... one influential old man, and his cronies, had been tryna get him that job for 20-30 years. They finally get into the head of the right AD and President and ...that's that. Many blame the administration but JSU old heads are the blame. PEROID. The Queen never wanted Old Man Jackson. An AD like Ashley would have NEVER listened to them.

Hughes and Hendrick were just the snowball effects of that Jackson hire.

We have the admins and alums in place right now to get JSU back on the right path. You all do know that one of our own SWACPAGE posters is the JSU president, right? Very smart man, very vested in JSU and very vested in athletics!

Reading this makes my head hurt.

All of the excuses. NOBODY wanted these people, but they were hired over and over again. After the first mistake "NOBODY" at JSU was intelligent enough to keep it from happening again and again. And again. And again. NOBODY!

Okay. If you say so.

smh

I'm glad the JSU president is a poster. Hopefully, he's a wise man. Wise enough to know perspectives outside the JSU bubble - while not totally accurate - may not be totally wrong either. Maybe ... some people might have some insight.

Or they could just be pulling your chain and simply hate JSU.

Who knows?

lol

Them fools used to laugh at comegy for going to the championship & losing. Calling us the buffalo bills. Now look at that 3rd tier Ghetto ass school on the bluff. WE BEEN KNEW YALL WANTED TO BE LIKE JSU but damn lol Y’all flapping ya trap & happy because you was a guest at the party lmao. Y’all just “happy to be here“ huh? What y’all doing right now ain’t special. We been did that lol. But we can’t tell y’all nothing. Y’all coming up on a decade of being chsmpionshipless. The lengths them yellas will go to be like a “sorry JSU”.
These fools dumb. In here cackling like hens about a James bell. A Harold Jackson & so forth but Worm done killed their fan base & home attendance but they steady lining the pockets of the Mississippi Schools. If that’s not a case of the Pimp & the creole hoe....

All of the excuses. NOBODY wanted these people, but they were hired over and over again. After the first mistake "NOBODY" at JSU was intelligent enough to keep it from happening again and again. And again. And again. NOBODY!

Okay. If you say so.

smh

I'm glad the JSU president is a poster. Hopefully, he's a wise man. Wise enough to know perspectives outside the JSU bubble - while not totally accurate - may not be totally wrong either. Maybe ... some people might have some insight.

Who knows?

lol
I dont understand for the LIFE of me WHY JSU's hiring decisions are so important to SU. Did JSU and SU have a wedding that I missed?? I wish I had this type of passion for SU athletics that you have for JSU's. This is a post about Deion Sanders possibly becoming our next football coach and Somehow... SOMEHOW you have decided in your mind that this involves Southern..LMBO...

I dont understand for the LIFE of me WHY JSU's hiring decisions are so important to SU. Did JSU and SU have a wedding that I missed?? I wish I had this type of passion for SU athletics that you have for JSU's. This is a post about Deion Sanders possibly becoming our next football coach and Somehow... SOMEHOW you have decided in your mind that this involves Southern..LMBO...

Who said it's important to SU?

This is just me talking. Don't confuse anything I say with what is important to SU.

lol

Okay. If you say so.

smh

Who knows?

lol

Par for the course.....LOL

1600225316718.png

Hmmm, "lerking".......That term must be indigenous to Lynch Street......LOL

They're just slow. Easily triggered. Emotional.

It's really unfair for us to toy with them the way we do.

They just don't have the intellectual or emotional capacity to keep up.

I've been laughing at them, but it's really sad. Sad to watch supposedly college-educated people struggle so.

smh

They're just slow. Easily triggered. Emotional.

It's really unfair for us to toy with them the way we do.

They just don't have the intellectual or emotional capacity to keep up.

I've been laughing at them, but it's really sad. Sad to watch supposedly college-educated people struggle so.

smh

I will put your name on the list for the JACKSONIAN magazine it normally goes to JSU alumni but we want to send you a copy because we don't wanna leave you out of ANY JSU news. We will also be sending you a copy of "Jackson Fair, Jackson Dear" the school song because we know you wanna learn that too....lol

Kenn, that's just fear talking...lol
What makes USM an attractive job? Who do they play? What big games do they have? JSU every few years? C'mon man. Why would a bottom feeder CUSA team be a better fit than the number one HBCU in the SWAC? Make it make sense.
Uhhh, what the hell do I have fear? Remember, I'm a G-Man. We own J-State. My point about USM being a better fit for Deion is more to do with what Deion is more likely accustomed to. Everyone ain't fit to be an HBCU coach. And for someone like Deion who has no college coaching experience at all...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back