Recruiting 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yall actually sandbagged this thread to 9 pages LOL

I can't wait until tomorrow to see who hoarded all the 3 stars from all the other SWAC schools
:cool:

A lot of Trainers are nothing but another person having influence on a kid

Easy to train a kid with the talent/body type

You earn your money making a kid who does nothing into something

Well tell them im a 5 star recruit and i play wide out and boy please. That damn stadium alone got people running to pv.
Nope....turns out it don't have them running to PV.........We will have to use who we got left from the 2016 season......:(

Y'all PV folks can stop. The other SWAC coaches know what y'all up to. You can play poor mouth on here all you want. Lol. That will not stop any of our coaches from trying to put a foot knee deep in that PV arse come the Fall. No secrets in the SWAC. I got my eye on everybody.

Y'all PV folks can stop. The other SWAC coaches know what y'all up to. You can play poor mouth on here all you want. Lol. That will not stop any of our coaches from trying to put a foot knee deep in that PV arse come the Fall. No secrets in the SWAC. I got my eye on everybody.

+1.

All I know is we got us a kicker! I was more excited about him than the other kids. :)

I'm actually super-duper excited about the returnees and the holes that could possibly be filled between competition of the mid-year transfers and the incumbents. The OL has my FULL attention. Our OL was being tossed around like ragdolls last fall in certain games. smh Man.... smh I hope everyone takes care of their classroom biz.

I'm not sandbagging, btw.

Screenshot_2017-01-31-14-54-12_zpsofixl73q.png

http://www.hudl.com/video/3/2736292/582db635dfd8b90ad0a7d97c

Last edited:
Lmao..tomorrow should be fun. I think I'm gonna take the day off

I just left Sam Houston St a few hours ago w/ a hopeful potential offeree of theirs. But, I do have a slight ear to the ground on Prairie View.

What'chall working w/ NasD? :D

Looks like TSU, JSU, AAMU, Alcorn and Alabama State will have a hard time fielding teams going by Hero Sports :rolleyes:

I just left Sam Houston St a few hours ago w/ a hopeful potential offeree of theirs. But, I do have a slight ear to the ground on Prairie View.

What'chall working w/ NasD? :D

Nothing at all man lol. We had 26 seniors so if you know a couple of walk ons send them our way man. It's rough on lynch street

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back