Recruiting 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
Screenshot_2017-01-25-19-14-23_zps9wpryd4b.png

http://www.hudl.com/video/3/3260401/5831cce1dfd8b905a80abf29

Screenshot_2017-01-25-19-36-36_zpsftiarnfc.png

http://www.hudl.com/video/3/5678789/5848453ac124dd27ac670dac

The 3.5-4.0 gpas are very impressive to me. I balked when a few who posted here actually implied that the SWAC should relegate itself to recruiting down and cannot attract the same type of mental and physical talent that those bcs buster schools mission themselves towards smh.

Excellent work, Southern. I expect nothing less from SU and you all keep that bar maintained very well.

The 3.5-4.0 gpas are very impressive to me. I balked when a few who posted here actually implied that the SWAC should relegate itself to recruiting down and cannot attract the same type of mental and physical talent that those bcs buster schools mission themselves towards smh.

Excellent work, Southern. I expect nothing less from SU and you all keep that bar maintained very well.

I think there is a correlation to your team GPA and penalties

Also, kids with 3.5 & 4.0 GPA's most likely have a better understanding of the math, science, and physics that could possibly enhance their level of play. Such as the simple math of TELLING a kid to run 10 yards and cut is a lot easier than SHOWING a kid to run 10 yards and cut. A coach can't SHOW a kid in a real game.

Last edited:
Also, kids with 3.5 & 4.0 GPA's most likely have a better understanding of the math, science, and physics that could possibly enhance their level of play. Such as the simple math of TELLING a kid to run 10 yards and cut is a lot easier than SHOWING a kid to run 10 years and cut. A coach can't SHOW a kid in a real game.
LMAO!!

Also, kids with 3.5 & 4.0 GPA's most likely have a better understanding of the math, science, and physics that could possibly enhance their level of play. Such as the simple math of TELLING a kid to run 10 yards and cut is a lot easier than SHOWING a kid to run 10 years and cut. A coach can't SHOW a kid in a real game.
lmfao great example

Also, kids with 3.5 & 4.0 GPA's most likely have a better understanding of the math, science, and physics that could possibly enhance their level of play. Such as the simple math of TELLING a kid to run 10 yards and cut is a lot easier than SHOWING a kid to run 10 yards and cut. A coach can't SHOW a kid in a real game.

Bruh I can't even laugh @ this. smh :( I recall in the summer of 1991 attending a PV summer practice and it was LITERALLY just like that. I thought to myself "that kid ain't college material yet alone college football material.... :( " I digress. smgdh :( Lawd why? :(

Bruh I can't even laugh @ this. smh :( I recall in the summer of 1991 attending a PV summer practice and it was LITERALLY just like that. I thought to myself "that kid ain't college material yet alone college football material.... :( " I digress. smgdh :( Lawd why? :(

I still remember watching this one SWAC coach give his post SCG interview. All that coach could say was that the kid was clearly out of bounds. I'm sure that coach really wanted say, "the big dummy was wide open, but he forgot where the out of bounds line was located." The school fired that coach right after that and they haven't had a winning season since then.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back