Recruiting 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
I seriously want every single team in the SWAC to do well recruiting and playing. Especially OOC. The BEST signees to everyone. Hopefully every single team lands quality signees soon.

P88, they told me all the recruits headed to PV for official visits this past weekend turned around at the entrance and went home. Man, it's rough!

P88, they told me all the recruits headed to PV for official visits this past weekend turned around at the entrance and went home. Man, it's rough!

Why yall want to act like nothing good is happening at PV? LOL. Not like folks on here believe that. Just go ahead and do like everyone else is and post your guys. You are not going to slip up on anyone in the conference. I am quite sure Fobbs and Big Worm aint sitting at their desks saying PV aint recruiting nobody so we just got to worry about each other. Both are saying we want to kick their ass again on all fronts. LOL.

I am sure SWAC fans who beat yall this year feel the same way. Heck even TxSU will not be a surprise on what they may lure to 3rd Ward. I expect them to load up talent over there under Haywood.

SMH. You know we all know better.

hqdefault.jpg

The only reason I'm posting this kid Valley offered is because he is a 3 star who committed to Kansas State but decommitted. Alcorn offered him first. People in Memphis want him to walk on at Memphis smh lol

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Jags with 3 more today including another 5'6 All State speedster . 2 on the roster. Smoke and Fire.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back