Reading Is Fundamental!

Status
Not open for further replies.
WACKEY, I meant what I said, BTW.........,

.....All DP members don't even consider Southern a major factor in the SWAC, I know I don't. I know since SUcks has been in the SWAC yall sorry arses has become the 3rd best team in the West. Don't get mad cause Pete is the stupidest coach in the SWAC. And judging by your schedule, ya will be lucky to get by Valley this year.;)

**SNicker**

Bulldog M.Ed.23,

Please don't do that kid like that. He's gonna just keep repeating that lame arse crap over and over again, anyway. :D

Re: **SNicker**

Originally posted by Mike
Bulldog M.Ed.23,

Please don't do that kid like that. He's gonna just keep repeating that lame arse crap over and over again, anyway. :D

that is probably the only way it will sink into your dumb arse head.

.....All DP members don't even consider Southern a major factor in the SWAC, I know I don't. I know since SUcks has been in the SWAC yall sorry arses has become the 3rd best team in the West. Don't get mad cause Pete is the stupidest coach in the SWAC. And judging by your schedule, ya will be lucky to get by Valley this year

Okay, hold on there puppy. Your whole statement just shows the "smalltime" (if I may use the term GR?) mentality. Let's take it line by line and show why if you are the DP's representative for anything, we ain't worried......

All DP members don't even consider Southern a major factor in the SWAC, I know I don't. A smalltime school would NOT consider Southern a major factor in the conference. Of course not. "Smalltime" is concerned with Alcorn, Miss. Valley, Prairie View and Arkansas-Pine Bluff.

I know since SUcks has been in the SWAC yall sorry arses has become the 3rd best team in the West. Well, "SUcks" as you say, has been in the conference for a while. How could we be the third best in the West when there was no damn WEST before recently? Obviously "smalltime" knowledge. However, giving you the benefit of the doubt and knowing you wanted to say AAMU, let's look at what we have done: 1998 - You come in, on probation and get a good win over Southern. Southern goes on to win SWAC Title. 1999 - You come into Mumford, get waxed and caked with mud and are sent home. Southern goes on to win first SWAC Championship Game. 2000 - Southern invades Huntsville with a ailing 1-4 team and what happens? You give us the tonic for the rest of the year as we go 5-1 for the rest of the year and finish third in the West. However, we beat the West champ, who beat you the next week and lest we go back to the fact that we raped your secondary this season ....

Don't get mad cause Pete is the stupidest coach in the SWAC. I don't agree with everything this man has done, but lets look at it. 1993 - Pete takes an ailing SU program and goes 11-1. SWAC Title. Then, he collects three more SWAC Titles and one Black National Title. However, to save you the trouble, he also had a couple below-championship status years, like last year. However, everytime I look at the rings on his fingers and his players, I realize that, yes, Pete is the stupidest coach in the SWAC :rolleyes: How in the world can you call anybody stupid when Cooper is in your back door and couldn't take advantage of a Grambling team that had little support in B'Ham and just lost their eighth str8 to Southern a week before?

And judging by your schedule, ya will be lucky to get by Valley this year. Lets see AAMU's schedule:
TNSU, GRAM, MVSU, TxSU, JSU, SU, MoB, Miles, AlaSU, Alcorn, and APB.

Now, lets see SU's schedule: NWSU, APB, PVU, AlaSU, Tulane, AAMU, JSU, MVSU, FAMU, TSU, Gram.

Well, it would seem that with the" talent" you have on the Hill, a harder schedule would have been in order, huh? Notice the "smalltime" thinking: AAMU ---> MoB, Miles, and TnSU. He is worried about us getting by MVSU. Now, SU ----> Tulane, NWSt, and FAMU. Judging by your schedule, you'll be lucky to get any power points for that fluff. You better win out or your season is over before it begins. And, knowing what I know about Oct. 6th already, your season is over kennel boys.

I'm through with you already ....

Jag03 Whats up Bro........I still say this though...,

Originally posted by BulldogM.Ed.23
.....All DP members don't even consider Southern a major factor in the SWAC, I know I don't. I know since SUcks has been in the SWAC yall sorry arses has become the 3rd best team in the West (Behind Gram & Texas Southern). Don't get mad cause Pete is the stupidest coach in the SWAC. And judging by your schedule, ya will be lucky to get by Valley this year.;)

Later man....,

P.S. know this too, Lousiana voodoo can only last for 2 years against the Bulldogs, expect to have a sad homecoming,;)

:eek: Dang, I forgot! Thanks for reminding me.

I though it was the 7 SWAC Football Titles that both Bamas do not have or the numerous (5 or more) SWAC Men and Women B'Ball Championships but if it is Spinks, I'm cool with that.:flamethro :flamethro

I guess somebody wants a piece of the action....

Brave, Brave, Brave.....

C'mon, dude.

Swingin' on our nutz in hopes of gettin' props from the masses just doesn't work, man. :)

Hell, we haven't even BEEN in the SWAC for 7 years, so why try to apply?

The time we have been here...we beat you all, so....

BBall??? We haven't even played in the tourney yet, so....

Do your thing, playa! :D

*wondering if "being smacked by your state rival, and "retaliating" by trying to smack a different school is considered to be <font size=1>small time</font>...*

Originally posted by ALCORNITE 86
Thanks Robber! The stadium is "On Campus."

Good Show!:rolleyes:

And where exactly is the "Soul Bowl" played EVERY GOT DAYUM YEAR???? <font size=1>small time</font>

Ntelekt,

To answer that question, yes it's <font size=1>small time</font>.

Originally posted by ALCORNITE 86
Jackson is a Neutral site for the Soul Bowl. BIG TIME!!!!!!!:love:

S _ _ thing is, y'all actually believe this. Hell would freeze over before y'all could convince Jacksoninans that Lorman was a neutral site for a game between JSU and Alcorn.

Bamboozled!!!!

Spike Lee send help.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back