Reading Is Fundamental!

Status
Not open for further replies.
reading comprehension is not your forte.

Originally posted by Get Ready
I thought the goal was to win the SCG. This Geechi Bama logic is killing me :confused:
If you read what I said, "one of our goals." This just goes to show you that you just post a lot of trash for the hell of it. JSU, remember this from last season..........
"My team will be in B-ham, will yours? Mine will, will yours?":emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh:

Nope

My team will win the SCG....not just be in Bham. That was your problem last year, you were just happy to be there and you played like it. Thats cause you are smalltime.

Bruh! You wasting your time....

He will not admit that it was said. Nor will he admit that he makes bullisht predictions every year. None have come to Fruition and probably never will. Did you read that poll on the Sports board? Well that's almost how I would pick it. But, I would push jsu under SU and Bama State!

Everytime a post is made by a Muffin member I hear that Calgon Commercial.

"Mr. Lee! How do you get those jockstarps so clean? Ancient Chinese Secret".

If only they knew......

Re: I don't know what arse whippin' GR is talkin' bout...

Originally posted by Mike

BTW, I don't have time to play with you guys all day. I do have a job!

good go finish playin with yourself at least you can win at that! SMALL TIMER!

as the world turns....so do the days of our lives.

*and another year goes by without SU or JSU making it to the SCG*:bawling:

Re: Re: I don't know what arse whippin' GR is talkin' bout...

Originally posted by SWACEY

good go finish playin with yourself at least you can win at that! SMALL TIMER!

Sissy! Uh..... Swacey, isn't it time for you to run across I-10 with your eyes closed? Traffic is at it's all time high today. :D

Re: Re: Re: I don't know what arse whippin' GR is talkin' bout...

Originally posted by Mike

Sissy! Uh..... Swacey, isn't it time for you to run across I-10 with your eyes closed? Traffic is at it's all time high today. :D

tell kema to come and run with me!!!

I don't think you want to go there.

You might want to reconsider the road you are now traveling.

Nope!

That's where the smack stops.

I smack the person, not their friends, their mommas, their relatives, or their wives. It is evident that I hit somebody in the mouth and they had to resort to outside smack. But, the Sissy.... Uh.... SWACey wants to continue down that road. We can. I can handle this as I always do.

Has 0-7 done anything that JSU hasn't done??? Hell no. You played the SCG ONE damn year after we did. Ain't beat us since '95. Won't beat us for about 20 more years.

Your asses ain't got no offense. Defense is a straight fraud that was exposed by SU and JSU. And you might win 4-5 games this season.

Y'all should sitcho arses down somewhere and STFU. The season is gonna start and y'all about to look real stupid.

Originally posted by Robber
The season is gonna start and y'all about to look real stupid.

to late they are already look it!! this must be an 0-7 thing, resorting to name callin and i simply respond than they are upset. everything i have stated is fact and the fact that yall suck is not my fault, but your own damn fault!! and it does'nt matter who i respresent as long as it is not your lame arse school! there is no need to dig in the garbage to smack AAMU the proof is in y'all name. so go and try to steal one from valley this season because that is probably all you will get!!
:emlaugh:

how can you call someone LAME STFU lol

you sced YOU SCED you sced YOU SCED..........STOP ACTIN LIKE A BIAAAA YOU SCED!!!!!!!

Originally posted by SWACEY
your the only one who thought my question was dumb! and your dumbarse still did not answer it! unlike yourself i only keep up with schools who have made names for themselves in the SWAC. most don't even consider AAMU a true member of the SWAC, i know i don't. i know since yall sorry arses has been in the SWAC yall have not beaten anyone important. don't get mad because AAMU has the stupidest football coach in the SWAC, i knew that much about yall! and judging from your schedule yall will be lucky to even get by Valley this year.

SWACEY

I dont know who you are, but you have certainly saved me a lot of time. Where were you two years ago maaaan?

Oh look...:eek:
Look at the little guy over there trying to belong. :)
so precious...:D

*lookin' off to the side...*

Somebody get that kid some medication or something! :emlaugh:

robber:

You may want to slow your roll, bruh. You quick to ask what have WE done that y'all haven't...hell, we can ask YOU the same dayum question and get the same results...what's the point?
You keep stressin' that we haven't beat y'all since '95. You try to make it sound like JSU whooped us twice a year SINCE then. Since '95, your record against us is 2-1...2 and dayum 1. I see that as a definite EDGE, but domination???...ninja please!

OUR defense is a farce??? How much and how often did YOUR defense get raped on the scoreboard last year? Shouldn't be so quick to throw ish in a fan! :D

Oh yeah, I almost forgot...
JSU is the only team that can improve their team...no one else can (except SU. I know that you're gonna say it, so I just saved you the trouble...) :rolleyes:

*wonderin' how many weeks into the season that it'll take for them to say that THIS is "down" year....*

NT

Come on bruh....its all good...let it go...be cool...quit trippin...take it light.....

There are some things worth fighting for: Civil Rights, Family,
Trying to get Beyonce Knowles to pose nude....and there are some things you should just let go maaaan...like trying to prove that the DP is hospitable.

Sometimes perception overrules reality. Its unfortunate, but it happens. It usually depends on what direction you are looking from, the inside or outside.

Lemme give you an example.....From the inside you perceive that 0-7 had a good team cause you went to the SCG, when in actuality a casual observer from the outside would say yall sucked cause you couldnt beat a winning team, your offense and defense sucked, and you have a dummy for a head coach. Not to mention you finished 7-5. Perception....Reality

Its your right to perceive anything anyway you want. This is America. If you wanna keep your perception of the DP while the Mafia, Cartel, and Nation realize and experience otherwise then dont let nobody turn you 'round.

What up Phatback? ;)

OUR defense is a farce??? How much and how often did YOUR defense get raped on the scoreboard last year? Shouldn't be so quick to throw ish in a fan!

Oh yeah, I almost forgot...
JSU is the only team that can improve their team...no one else can (except SU. I know that you're gonna say it, so I just saved you the trouble...)

Your defense was a joke to JSU and Robert Kent....If you couldnt stop TC last year (and you couldnt) you damn sure aint gonna be able to handle him this year. TC had what.....130 yard rec while towering over those midgets and making Chappell look bad at the same time? Im sure yall replaced Chappell with one of those redshirts that no one has ever heard about.

"Get Ready" for Story, TC, and Travis to manhandle 0-7...by that time you will be 0-8. 0-10 if we decide to start counting TnSU.

<----------

NT Im waiting too lol.......JSU aint gonna do nothin this year! I think after they fire Hughes they should make Get Ready the coach of the team......he knows so much about football its ridiculous:cool: He sees things in players that they dont even see in themselves....Is it too early to join the Kent for Heisman campaign? I know last year the TC Vick was off da chain:idea:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back