Reading Is Fundamental!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mike

Ace Dawg! RQQ!!!!
<A href="http://www.clarionledger.com/news/0011/10/10JSU.html">jsu posters this is sad, please do not read</a>

<i>"I need to try to get (Valley) Coach (LaTraia) Jones pumped up," JSU coach Robert Hughes said.</i>

I guess offering to wash the Delta Devils jock straps didnt work:emlaugh: :bawling: :emlaugh:

Hey Mike and Tru

Did you read that part where it said that JSU beat A&M?

Still combing the papers trying to find something to say huh? When is the last time you broke off a call to the JSU AD, guuuuurl?

Say Bruh!

I said that jsu posters should not look at the link.... DAYUM! The post clearly states that Reading Is Fundamental.

Coach JockStrap was wishin' for a miracle with Valley..... That's a dayum shame...... Bruh, please don't get upset because your coach doesn't know how to win games that count towards the SCG. I guess he should have learned how to read the rules. Make him put down the Calgon for a summer. :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh:

Ancient chinese secret, Huuuuuuh?

Wow....

My coach washes draws and yet your coach still cant beat him. What does that make your coach? Maybe he should stick his hands in some sweaty water instead of turning his nose up at you simps every chance he gets. Then he might learn something about coaching or at least he will have something to fall back on. Lord knows and everybody outside of Bama knows he cant coach.

Washin' Draws.....Coachin'....... Washin' Draws.... Coachin'

**SMH**

WTF does washin draws have to do with coachin'? What kinda arse-backwards mess is that? Bruh, go to sleep. You can't be in your right mind..... Then again you always say stupid stuff like... "A&P will be lucky to be 4-7 by the end of the season" (year 1999 & 2000 comment by Get Ready).

Bruh, gon' ta bed nah! GON'!

To answer your dumbarse question.....

Yes! Your young wet behind the ears arse might won't to read more posts before asking stupid arse questions up 'n heah!

**SMH**

your the only one who thought my question was dumb! and your dumbarse still did not answer it! unlike yourself i only keep up with schools who have made names for themselves in the SWAC. most don't even consider AAMU a true member of the SWAC, i know i don't. i know since yall sorry arses has been in the SWAC yall have not beaten anyone important. don't get mad because AAMU has the stupidest football coach in the SWAC, i knew that much about yall! and judging from your schedule yall will be lucky to even get by Valley this year.

Originally posted by SWACEY
your the only one who thought my question was dumb! and your dumbarse still did not answer it! unlike yourself i only keep up with schools who have made names for themselves in the SWAC. most don't even consider AAMU a true member of the SWAC, i know i don't. i know since yall sorry arses has been in the SWAC yall have not beaten anyone important. don't get mad because AAMU has the stupidest football coach in the SWAC, i knew that much about yall! and judging from your schedule yall will be lucky to even get by Valley this year.

:D :D :D :emlaugh: :eek: :D :p :emlaugh: :D :D :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :rolleyes: :D

I dont know how this dude is, but he shole is funny. I mean he managed to sum up 0-7 in just one paragraph. Excuse me yall

BBBBWWWHHHHAAAA HAHA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA AAAHHHAAAAAAAA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA I dont think I have to say another word to 0-7. (right click, copy, use from now on)

Re: Washin' Draws.....Coachin'....... Washin' Draws.... Coachin'

Originally posted by Mike
**SMH**

WTF does washin draws have to do with coachin'? What kinda arse-backwards mess is that?

Precisely

your the only one who thought my question was dumb! and your dumbarse still did not answer it!

Swacey...im assuming you are kinda new to this so let me put you up on something. You cant ask someone from A&M (we call them 0-7, John Coffey U, Alice and Mary, Average and Mediocre, along with other applicable names) cause they dont know the answer to general questions. None of them know any history about their schools football program, generally because it has no history. But they know the history of every other school and can recite it on demand.

But if you are going to ask somebody, Mike is the right person to ask. He is the only one that has the ADs address and can get mail from him.

Good luck...I just didnt want you to waste your time asking questions.

Re: Re: Washin' Draws.....Coachin'....... Washin' Draws.... Coachin'

Originally posted by Get Ready

You cant ask someone from A&M (we call them 0-7, John Coffey U, Alice and Mary, Average and Mediocre, along with other applicable names) cause they dont know the answer to general questions. None of them know any history about their schools football program.

I have to say G-men to that....tell the truth and shame the Cooper!

Walking the Mile, walking the gren Mile!

most don't even consider AAMU a true member of the SWAC, i know i don't.

i know since yall sorry arses has been in the SWAC yall have not beaten anyone important.

and judging from your schedule yall will be lucky to even get by Valley this year.

I swear some JSU folks up in here are just plain dumb and ignorant:rolleyes:

spam on the brain

Everyone that is up to date knows that was a dumb question. I mean is this your only defense? Asking us questions? I see that all you jsue people think alike:( (spam on the brain). You can go on and on forever not considering AAMU a member of the SWAC, but the truth is JSU hasn't done jack since we got here. Ever since we stepped on the scene, jsue has been in major _ K! All you can talk about is the past. What about the present. Think of us what you will, but come December at the SCG, JSU will be spectating still trying to figure a way to talk about A&M and figure out how ya'll choked in the SCG so-and-so years ago when the first one took place.

A. I dont think SWACEY is a JSU fan, just a casual observer that happened to speak the truth. I think he is just a casual observer that asked a simple question and then Mike broght that ass whipping on himself.

B. SWACEY knows that 0-7 is JSUs beeyotch. Im sure he is wondering why you guys talk so much noise to you daddy since we own you.

The dude is a casaul observer trying to be logical.

Oh well....I think what he said deserves repeating.

Originally posted by BulldogM.Ed.23

I swear some JSU folks up in here are just plain dumb and ignorant:rolleyes:

once again you are the stupid one who can't answer the damn question!! i did not try to smack anyone from 0-7 i asked a question so why can't any of you lames answer it!! and i swear some of you 0-7 mofos got me messed up thinking you gonna that BULLDOG CRAP yall be talkin to everyone else. and with all that said you have no respect in the SWAC, still!!

Re: spam on the brain

Originally posted by Mr. SWAC
Everyone that is up to date knows that was a dumb question. I mean is this your only defense? Asking us questions? I see that all you jsue people think alike:( (spam on the brain). You can go on and on forever not considering AAMU a member of the SWAC, but the truth is JSU hasn't done jack since we got here. Ever since we stepped on the scene, jsue has been in major _ K! All you can talk about is the past. What about the present. Think of us what you will, but come December at the SCG, JSU will be spectating still trying to figure a way to talk about A&M and figure out how ya'll choked in the SCG so-and-so years ago when the first one took place.

negro look at the post you Arses & Monkeys are the only ones who can't answer questions. and you are the one puttin you stank toes in your mouth about the past. make your damn mind up son! JSU lost the first SCG and y'all have yet to prove y'all even exsist in the SWAC!! and stop thinkin that everybody that thinks 0-7 is garbage goes to the school you hate the most!! with that said have a great day sucker!! :wavey:

Originally posted by Get Ready
The dude is a casaul observer trying to be logical.
Yeah, but he's using that sippian logic. Your brand of tea or should I say spam.:p

It doesn't matter who he represents, he suffers from denial the same as the rest of you. As long as AAMU is making it to the SCG, we are accomplishing one of our goals. I could understand if I was supposed to be one of the big boys and this new-comer to the table starts taking all my money and makes everyone laugh at me. Hell I would be affended. But I would be mad at myself for letting this new-comer embarrass me like that. How dare he come in and not give up his money to me like the rest at the table.:redhot: Dayum him.

You see, AAMU refuses to settle with just being in the SWAC. Like Attack Dog say's "we came to take over".:uzi: :flamethro , not to get left overs. The SWAC was decaying from the inside without A&M. Too many seller dwellers if you ask me. Still have a couple (mississippi schools), but hopefully that can change. JSU, you are beginning to make AAMU look bad.:mad:

Originally posted by Mr. SWAC
Yeah, but he's using that sippian logic. Your brand of tea or should I say spam.:p

Hell I would be affended. But I would be mad at myself for letting this new-comer embarrass me like that. How dare he come in and not give up his money to me like the rest at the table.:redhot: Dayum him.

your school embarrasses you enough so stop cryin and get a new coach! :bawling: next time answer the damn question 0-7!

It doesn't matter who he represents, he suffers from denial the same as the rest of you. As long as AAMU is making it to the SCG, we are accomplishing one of our goals.

I thought the goal was to win the SCG. This Geechi Bama logic is killing me :confused:

. I could understand if I was supposed to be one of the big boys and this new-comer to the table starts taking all my money and makes everyone laugh at me. Hell I would be affended. But I would be mad at myself for letting this new-comer embarrass me like that. How dare he come in and not give up his money to me like the rest at the table

HUH??? :confused:

JSU, you are beginning to make AAMU look bad.
You right...we do make yall look bad

I think SWACEY is from SU....not JSU. Dont hate him cause he is logical.:eek:

has AAMU ever beat JSU?? seriously and when
Originally posted by Mike
Yes! Your young wet behind the ears arse might won't to read more posts before asking stupid arse questions up 'n heah!
Did you even read the title of the thread? "Reading Is Fundamental" If you want to know more than look it up. You just have to know how to read:rolleyes:. Who do you claim? When was the last time you beat JSU? Has your school ever been to an SCG? Those who choose to smack should at least have the nuts to let people know who they represent. Until then............GTF outtahere!!!!:uzi:

I don't know what arse whippin' GR is talkin' bout...

Dude,

If this clown with that sissy arse name was worth my time of day he would have been ran up outta here. For one, I have told you all too many times. I don't have to call anybody about our sports history. I have all the records at my disposal. If you universities had the money to publish the records every year as ours does. You wouldn't have to ask any questions about history between schools.

Hey Stacey...... Uh.... SWACey (Don't that sound gay?) The answer to your question is Yes and 1995. They refused to play us until we got into the SWAC after the loss. But, they would play Bama State the next two years in the same Labor Day Classic. Go figure!

BTW, I don't have time to play with you guys all day. I do have a job!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back