Reading Is Fundamental!

Status
Not open for further replies.
0-7 if yall football team would come to each others aid like yall do on here yall might be able to beat someone! i have never seen a whole bunch of iddiots in denial!! you can say what you want but yall record speaks for itself! Neglect you are a little late don't you think?

SWACEY you wont even say what school you are from so until then STFU......do you think we actually care what your crab arse says! think again Stacey errrrrr Swacey:emlaugh:

i am only 10 years old but my mom graduated from Southern and my dad graduated from Jackson State. and they gave me permission to talk about 0-7!

that is lame but I wanna know when did they give your azz permission and then I will leave your crab arse alone okay......was it after the 98 season or the 99 season? answer that and then its off to summer school for you lil girl....

Re: <----------

Originally posted by TRU3000
Is it too early to join the Kent for Heisman campaign? I know last year the TC Vick was off da chain:idea:

Why would you say something about TC and Kent when these are the main people that stuck a foot up your ass last year. Kent had 300 yards and 4 TDs and TC had 130 yards and a TD. They looked like Heisman candidates against 0-7. Why am I asking logical questions?

SWACEY SEND HELP.

that is lame but I wanna know when did they give your azz permission and then I will leave your crab arse alone okay......was it after the 98 season or the 99 season? answer that and then its off to summer school for you lil girl....

it does not matter yall were sorry both those years to!

Originally posted by SWACEY
0-7 if yall football team would come to each others aid like yall do on here yall might be able to beat someone! i have never seen a whole bunch of iddiots in denial!! you can say what you want but yall record speaks for itself! Neglect you are a little late don't you think?

:emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: He called NT Neglect....:D :D :D :D :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh:
HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HHA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HAA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

Where have you been? Im dying over here....Its a good thing I aint got a job.....or Iwould be fired by now at least....

i am only 10 years old but my mom graduated from Southern and my dad graduated from Jackson State. and they gave me permission to talk about 0-7!

And he answered a question too. He is already more man that the DP. HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HHA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HAA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

just as I thought......your one of the special ones

that just shows how much you know about football lil girl! I suggest you sit in the front of the class next to Professor M. Dog's desk.....Im sure he can help you with your problem cuz he teaches the Special Ed class exceptionally well.....he will even help you with your helmet if you try to remove it!:emlaugh: now go catch the short yellow bus thats waiting for you outside........

t_404_lotuindesert.jpg

Re: just as I thought......your one of the special ones

that just shows how much you know about football lil girl! I suggest you sit in the front of the class next to Professor M. Dog's desk.....Im sure he can help you with your problem cuz he teaches the Special Ed class exceptionally well.....he will even help you with your helmet if you try to remove it!:emlaugh: now go catch the short yellow bus thats waiting for you outside........

sp404_class.jp

i hope you enrolled that dumb arse coach of yours in some summer school classes!! i know enough about football to know that yall continue being sorry and may loose to valley this year!

"I need to try to get (Valley) Coach (LaTraia) Jones pumped up," JSU coach Robert Hughes said. "If they win it puts us back in the hunt."

so very sad!!!
:(

Jockwash Hughes and the Mafia deserve each other!!!!

Sorry....it had already been used.

Oooooh....he called me "Neglect"!!! :eek:

First time I heard that one....is it BRAND NEW???

Get Ready is right...that was HILARIOUS!!!

Swacey - 37

Neglect- 0

:rolleyes:

But anyway...

GR pleeze!!!

Let you tell it, your all-world team has been "all-world" since the inception of the forward pass!

You shouldn't even get into a debate about perception vs reality...
YOUR "perception" is that JSU was the team to beat last year. Looks like reality kicked you in the face right there! :D

Yeah, yeah...I know... :rolleyes:

Make "but we still beat y'all" posts HERE ----------->

It still doesn't change that fact that y'all weren't a factor last year. If you were...JSU would have been in B'ham. Was that the case?.....no.

I'll let it go, though.
Just keep that "perception" that you have goin', and everything will work out just fine! ;)

Come get this clown

Originally posted by SWACEY

i hope you enrolled that dumb arse coach of yours in some summer school classes!! i know enough about football to know that yall continue being sorry and may loose to valley this year!

*SMH*

Now see...you need to have yo silly azz beat with a stupid stick for that one!

I bet you earned a "pat-on-the-head" for that lil tidbit....Good job.

Swacey - 59
erybody else - 3

He's murderin' us!!! :(

*Where do they find 'em, and why do they keep sendin' em here....*

Look NT

You are the only one that thought my perception was dumb! and your dumbarse still did not answer it! unlike yourself i only keep up with schools who have made names for themselves in the SWAC. most don't even consider AAMU a true member of the SWAC, i know i don't. i know since yall sorry arses has been in the SWAC yall have not beaten anyone important. don't get mad because AAMU has the stupidest football coach in the SWAC, i knew that much about yall! and judging from your schedule yall will be lucky to even get by Valley this year.

Take that

:emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh:

DP 0
SWACEY 7

Sound familiar?

Well hell, Einstein! If you keep swingin' on their nuts the way you do, OF COURSE they aren't gonna say anything against your "perception"...they may just like the feeling you give.

Just face it, you crumb...your team wasn't where you THOUGHT they were last year. You were predicting Swac championship, but came in third place in the East. Now tell me Braniac...which part of that was REALITY and which part was PERCEPTION????

You can talk about last year all you want, but what good would it do?...we STILL were ahead of Jsu, no matter how "important" you thought you were!

"you can say what you want but yall record speaks for itself!" (THIRD place)

How familiar is that????

Look NT

You think you are smart and perceptive but you are the only one that thought my perception was dumb! and your dumbarse still did not answer it! unlike yourself i only keep up with schools who have made names for themselves in the SWAC. most don't even consider AAMU a true member of the SWAC, i know i don't. i know since yall sorry arses has been in the SWAC yall have not beaten anyone important. don't get mad because AAMU has the stupidest football coach in the SWAC, i knew that much about yall! and judging from your schedule yall will be lucky to even get by Valley this year.

Third place and you were the team to beat?

We didn't beat jsu, but we were able to place at the top of the EAST and jsu was third. Behind ASU.... Hold on......

jsu was the best team in the east..... They finish 1,2,3.....Third in the east. Lost to UAPB, who finished 4th in the West.... A team that we didn't allow to score.... Lost to Bama State..... A team we never allowed to lead in the MCC....

OK, I got to read some more. I still can't figure out how jsu is the best team in the SWAC every year. I shole can't understand where they feel this team that didn't do squat last year is gonna win anything this year.

BTW, where's that all-star WR, Danielle Guy. She was the greatest.... Naw, T.C. was the greatest at QB then yall decided that he was really a great wide reciever. Will Kent be punting the ball again? You know he was lucky to start his Freshman year, cause at jsu freshmen have to sit on the bench for two years. He was the best punter in the SWAC for awhile, though. That's before yall decided to play him as QB. jsu has soooooo many talented atheletes. Now I understand why they were so tired in games. The stars play about three positions a game.

GR....I'm wondering about you??????????

Mike....
Don't SMACK 'em to hard 'cause they will runoff and hide!! :D

Mike - 47
jsue'tiny tiggers' -o-

GR......hummmmmm??????

Are you sure you want this as your TAG?????
You might want to re-address who has got their head up whose ARSE?????

Now before you roll on the board with that frivolous attitude that you often exhibit when THE DAWGPOUND gets into your ARSE, OPEN YOUR MIND READ THE DAYUM TAG.

(GR's Tag)

Sometimes I think that I am just so much smarter that the rest of you that you just can't understand my logic. Sometimes I wish I had no analytical mind and lived in the small minded world in which some of you dwell. --Tigerpride

Mike Mike Mike

Tsk Tsk Tsk

This is so sad. In sports, especially football, you never judge a team by what they did against someone else because some teams match up better than others. The fact of the matter is we beat 0-7 head up and had an equal regular season record. Now we can go around the world about who we beat, who blowed you out at home, and who you went into overtime with, and who you needed a hail mary pass to beat, but it would be meaningless. If you couldnt beat JSU last year, your ass is grass this year. And if you didnt beat us by about 20 points, your ass is still grass.

And for the life of me why are you still bashing TC and Kent? They murdered yall last year. They were head and shoulders better than anything 0-7 had on the field. So what the hell could possibly be your point?

I know what it is....you think we should have beaten you worse. Smalltime at work again.

Scraw

I dont have a problem with that signature. It really fits the DP cause I havent see one of you yet with anything that resembles an analytical rational logical mind. You got a problem with it? I dont. I know you think you are the only one of the board that can conjugate a sentence and has a dictionary, but thats not truuuuu......

Originally posted by Get Ready
Mike Mike Mike

If you couldnt beat JSU last year, your ass is grass this year. And if you didnt beat us by about 20 points, your ass is still grass.

Why don't we just cut through all the BS, GetReady JACKson State aint S*** no mo.............................

BTW....,All DP members don't even consider JACKson State a major factor in the SWAC, I know I don't. I know since AAMU has been in the SWAC yall sorry arses has become the 3rd best team in the East. Don't get mad cause Hughes is the stupidest coach in the SWAC. And judging by your schedule, ya will be lucky to get by Howard this year.;)

Originally posted by BulldogM.Ed.23

BTW....,All DP members don't even consider JACKson State a major factor in the SWAC, I know I don't. I know since AAMU has been in the SWAC yall sorry arses has become the 3rd best team in the East. Don't get mad cause Hughes is the stupidest coach in the SWAC. And judging by your schedule, ya will be lucky to get by Howard this year.;)

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
i think you mean:

you the only one who thought my question was dumb! and your dumbarse still did not answer it! unlike yourself i only keep up with schools who have made names for themselves in the SWAC. most don't even consider AAMU a true member of the SWAC, i know i don't. i know since yall sorry arses has been in the SWAC yall have not beaten anyone important. don't get mad because AAMU has the stupidest football coach in the SWAC, i knew that much about yall! and judging from your schedule yall will be lucky to even get by Valley this year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back