PVAMU Kappa Kappa Psi - Delta Psi Chapter wins BET StepFest

Say it, its a free Country!!!!!

Dont Be SKURRED wifepeice.

Again, just cause you are in the bed does not make you a better "stepper" or "member" of another Fraternity.
I have a bruh who is from Bloody Tau Sig, who is a Psi (EX) and we were OMEGA Squires in High School. We stepped/hoped all the time and this was before he even pick up his sticks (He's KRANK), so did the Squires make him a better bandsmen, Psi, Omega??????????

Lets not talk about the Bond, cause they varies from Line to Line. Some lines have long last bonds that extend beyound "CROSSING". So if your crab brother pledged something else (notices I said CRAB BROTHER not Psi brother) will he make that Fraternity he's in a better FRATERNITY just cause he's in the Band?

Corey: I was in numerous Organizations before I became the Bruhz (Even the president, Vice, DP of some), but that did not mean I was going to be a GREAT OMEGA. Those other organization helped me with meetings and proper protical, but they didnt make me a better person in the FRATERNITY.

AGain: Just cause you in the band or in KKY, does not mean you will be a GREAT STEPPER or make that FRAT that you are currently in GREAT STEPPERS.

SONNY said:
AGain: Just cause you in the band or in KKY, does not mean you will be a GREAT STEPPER or make that FRAT that you are currently in GREAT STEPPERS.

TRUE!!!!
HOWEVER, don't be DENIAL if it's indeed true that if some Psi members came into your organization and improved some steps.
Don't act like it just can't happen.

CriTAUcal said:
TRUE!!!!
HOWEVER, don't be DENIAL if it's indeed true that if some Psi members came into your organization and improved some steps.
Don't act like it just can't happen.

It can happen, no doubt. My Frat brother Ryan from Tau Sigma/ EX(Psi) can hop his AZZ OFF!!!!!!! But He could hop when were in high school too.

My (FRAT) brother Kelsey from Lambda Epsilon(Omega)/ Zeta Phi (KKY) (TUSKEGEE) is one of the rawest steppers I KNOW on the planet, but he was the best stepper when we were in high school (Omega Squires and when we were in the Band).

I love and respect what the band does on our College Campuses as equally as I respect what Fraternities/Sororities do on college Campuses and after College.

SONNY said:
It can happen, no doubt.

Sonny, I think that was the point of some of us. It wasn't to disrespect ANY organization or take away what each organization does OR debase Pan-Hell members who aren't Psi or TBS when it comes to stepping.
It was the fact that it can happen.
Each person hopefully brings something to the table of the organization they belong to that will uplift its mission and improve all areas that are important to them.

CriTAUcal said:
Sonny, I think that was the point of some of us. It wasn't to disrespect ANY organization or take away what each organization does OR debase Pan-Hell members who aren't Psi or TBS when it comes to stepping.
It was the fact that it can happen.
Each person hopefully brings something to the table of the organization they belong to that will uplift its mission and improve all areas that are important to them.

:jump:

SimplyRedd said:
This is what I tell a friend of mine who hates the fact that several members of his organization (Sigma) are Psi...He says you can't be loyal to both. ...

Sometimes people who arn't in both or 2 organizations just don't understand.

SONNY said:
Corey: I was in numerous Organizations before I became the Bruhz (Even the president, Vice, DP of some), but that did not mean I was going to be a GREAT OMEGA. Those other organization helped me with meetings and proper protical, but they didnt make me a better person in the FRATERNITY.

I agree with you, KKPsi won't make you a better stepper or better member or any organization. I have seen to many 2-left-footed KKPsi and bandsmen in my life. Believe me, we have them.

From my experience, KKPsi was HATED on by other people in organizations (Note: I'm not saying other organizations) simply because they were the best STEP TEAM on the campus. Vice-Versa, some members of KKPsi were accepted to pledge other organzations simply because they were looked at as bring value to that organization's STEP TEAM.

This is no different than other forms of HATRED (looks, material crap, ability to pull women, etc.). It happens, so young stupid reasons, but it happens.

Da_Sperm said:
I agree with you, KKPsi won't make you a better stepper or better member or any organization. I have seen to many 2-left-footed KKPsi and bandsmen in my life. Believe me, we have them.

From my experience, KKPsi was HATED on by other people in organizations (Note: I'm not saying other organizations) simply because they were the best STEP TEAM on the campus. Vice-Versa, some members of KKPsi were accepted to pledge other organzations simply because they were looked at as bring value to that organization's STEP TEAM.

This is no different than other forms of HATRED (looks, material crap, ability to pull women, etc.). It happens, so young stupid reasons, but it happens.

Good Post Frat.........that's exactly what I saw at SU. It was bad enough that the Jukebox was the most popular organization on the yard then.......so just imagine KKPSI being the cream of the crop of the Jukebox. Instant Rock star status, especially since the Juke was all-male during my time. That lead to some jealousy from other folks. You still got that faction of folks who think band members are geeks...ask Get Ready ~snicker~...... based on what they saw in HS. So the band/PSI popularity was hard to deal with for some cats whether they were Greek or not. Some organizations had no problem with us. But there were some who did and it stemmed from more than because we could step.......it was all about who was popular. I am sure the JSU frats felt the same way since the Sonic Boom was so popular. I would imagine it varies from school to school.

:smh: Like Fiyah said, folks who can't relate never will. Let it go ya'll, Let it go......It's just that simple.

Bengal E said:
:smh: Like Fiyah said, folks who can't relate never will. Let it go ya'll, Let it go......It's just that simple.

you post 3 whole days after the last post & tell
us to let it go..HA!:lol:

Honestly man I didn't even look at the dates. I mostly don't on stuff. It's just the last time I looked at this thread it was about 2 1/2 pages and when I came back it was at 5 and had gone off on another tangent. I was just like WHOA!! It just seemed like one of those cases where the dog is chasing it's tail (ooops no pun intended) That's why I was just like dang can we move on??

Bengal E said:
Honestly man I didn't even look at the dates. I mostly don't on stuff. It's just the last time I looked at this thread it was about 2 1/2 pages and when I came back it was at 5 and had gone off on another tangent. I was just like WHOA!! It just seemed like one of those cases where the dog is chasing it's tail (ooops no pun intended) That's why I was just like dang can we move on??

It's cool

Do you drink?

We can settle this, by

You & I step against each other (if you're not too old)

the loser (meaning you) buy the drinks.

I'm probably too old....but since I'm getting back in shape, that'll work. Sounds like a winner to me.

See 8 days later and I'm just now reading this.......actually just went back and finished reading that Greek Unity mess too. :D

Don't get around much anymo'...............

YEARS LATER KKPSI AND TBS IS STILL KICKING ASS WHEN IT COMES TO STEPPING. NOT ABOUT WHO HAS THE BEST FRAT OR SORORITY, ITS ABOUT STEPPING. KKPSI AND TBS IS STILL KICKING ASS AND WILL CONTINUE TO.

True KKPSI and TBS are the best steppers on the yard on most college campuses but it's not all about stepping. If the purposes aren't being met, damn the stepping.

True KKPSI and TBS are the best steppers on the yard on most college campuses but it's not all about stepping. If the purposes aren't being met, damn the stepping.

True but this topic was about stepping and when it comes to that we are the best bottom line....

Back