PVAMU Kappa Kappa Psi - Delta Psi Chapter wins BET StepFest

Vinita said:
I guess both the Ques in the show were rackin in the W's, huh?

Well I'm sure you know that, by any means Necessary,
the Ques always get the W.

Goodnight & thank you for coming out.

Vinita said:
I guess both the Ques in the show were rackin in the W's, huh?

Hold on now V! You're going to have to lay off the bruhzs! I'm going to have to call some of the Tau Sigma Bruhs up and they're going to get in your grill:)! Should I call Harold, Spr. 90?

Do you think I give a dayum about Harold, SP '90? :lmao: Ain't scurreda him! :p

Gramps, Tony was @ JSU WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY after you, witcho ancient Chinese secret arse! ;) :kiss:

Vinita said:
Gramps, Tony was @ JSU WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY after you, witcho ancient Chinese secret arse! ;) :kiss:

ahhhhaaaaaaaaaaa :lmao: That's what I figured......

Girl, that's why I love you.....ancient chinese secret......:lmao: :lmao: dang!!!! :lol:

^^^ _________________________ :flatlined:

JR said:
Don't tell em nothing Nita. They don't understand. One of the reasons PSI was hated on by other Frats on many HBCU campuses. They couldn't outstep us and we had all their women.:nod2: The ironic thing is .........whenever a KKPSI member went to pledge those other Frats, they shole was glad to have one or two or three on their line. I wonder why. LOL. MY LB took Beta Sigma chapter of Omega at SU to another level step wise when he got in. Same happened when Eta Eta KKPSI chapter members at JSU was running the Omega Chapter there in the mid to late 80s. The list goes on. It's all good though. Again props to the PV PSI bruhs. They have always been tight.

Well, we never experienced any such occurances during my time at JSU. I don't recall any KKPsi being in frats. Also, the only step show I saw them in in Jackson, they did well but still lost.

Bengal E said:
Tony when were you on the yard????

I know my frats when I was there were some stepping ninjas!

If I remember correctly, KKY was banned @ JSU from competing in step-shows.....:shades:

I wonder why?.....hmmmmmm :idea:

Welcome back LS and thank you......

These 90's folks just missed all the good stuff of the 80's. :nod:

Bengal E said:
Welcome back LS and thank you......

These 90's folks just missed all the good stuff of the 80's. :nod:

:nod: My frats in the late 70's early 80's were off the chain!

:wavey:

Tigerpride said:
Well, we never experienced any such occurances during my time at JSU. I don't recall any KKPsi being in frats. Also, the only step show I saw them in in Jackson, they did well but still lost.

TP, you are too young to remember what I am talking about since you are a 90s JSUer. In the 80s........KKPSI was running some things even in other frats. I can give you a laundry list of my frat brothers that were in other organizations at JSU back then. 2 of the 3 DMs in the Boom in the mid 80s were PSI and one was a Nupe and the other an Omega. There were alot of PSI members that were Masons and Greek. The 90s came around and PSI has not been active at JSU since 93.......hence no bruhs to pledge other Fraternities. I am sure the Boom still has it representation in Frats and Sororities though.

JR said:
TP, you are too young to remember what I am talking about since you are a 90s JSUer. In the 80s........KKPSI was running some things even in other frats. I can give you a laundry list of my frat brothers that were in other organizations at JSU back then. 2 of the 3 DMs in the Boom in the mid 80s were PSI and one was a Nupe and the other an Omega. There were alot of PSI members that were Masons and Greek. The 90s came around and PSI has not been active at JSU since 93.......hence no bruhs to pledge other Fraternities. I am sure the Boom still has it representation in Frats and Sororities though.

:nod: @ JR

In 84', DM's James Berry(KKY/KAY), Kevin Culver(KKY/Que) and Derrick Donnell(KAY).

There were plenty of KKY who were also Alphas, Kappas, Ques, Sigmas and Masons.

Because KKY was outstepping Greeks during stepshows they were banned from stepping @ JSU because they were not non-Greek..:rolleyes: Yeah...right! ;) :lol:

My frats could sing, harmonize and step their azzes off! :tup:

Tony said:
:xeye:
Big Deal so can mine,
& even more so can I

just live your life ~sheesh~

Dang man you really have to be negative like that huh? SMH. I guess if you had pledged Omega at JSU in the 80s you might have a different perspective about your frat bros who were KKPSI. Because YE shole had a ton of them in their chapter.

JR said:
Dang man you really have to be negative like that huh? SMH. I guess if you had pledged Omega at JSU in the 80s you might have a different perspective about your frat bros who were KKPSI. Because YE shole had a ton of them in their chapter.

So, Tony, if you weren't at JSU during my years (90s) and not the 80s, were at JSU during my mom's time (the 70s)?

Back