Status
Not open for further replies.

Fiyah

Administrator
Staff member
For the Prairie View A&M Broadcast click here

For the Southern U broadcast click here

Game Time: 7:00p

Note to posters: Its OK to show support for your team, but please leave out the smack!

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
beat the dog **** out of PV.... Im tired of them thinking they have arrived after beating two of the worst HBCU football teams in the country..... run the damn score up.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
DAHILL said:
beat the dog **** out of PV.... Im tired of them thinking they have arrived after beating two of the worst HBCU football teams in the country..... run the damn score up.

Call down dahill. Loosen up and don't get so uptight. It is not like anyone from PV burned down your house or took you lunch money. I sure do not remember seeing any post where one of us said that we arrived.

If your school had a decade like ours did during the 90's, you would like to go into the third game with a 2-0 record. Then again I could be wrong. Correct me if I am.

Anyway, though the game is not finished, I will have to congratulate the Jags on what they have done so far. Sure, I wanted a win badly. But I grew up a Jag fan and am man enough to give credit where credit is due.

Why is Chris Powers is refering to JC Lewis as a walk-on(????) who will probably get a scholarship next year??????

Regards.

I think he's a former walk-on, he was highly touted out of high school, but he wasn't a Southern recruit initially. Perhaps that's what the announcer is referring to when he calls him a walk-on.

JaguarNation99 said:
I think he's a former walk-on, he was highly touted out of high school, but he wasn't a Southern recruit initially. Perhaps that's what the announcer is referring to when he calls him a walk-on.

JC received a full scholarship from Coach Richardson right out of high school.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back