"Power" series drama on The Starz Channel

Yeah, Ghost and Tommy killed for the top spot. They must have killed one of Kannan's top generals to get it and now Kannan is coming back to reclaim it. Probably hasn't forgotten that Ghost did that.

Yo Black, I called it right with Kannan. I'm right on point with Tasha too. Because she helped him on the come up, she ain't an ordinary hustler's wife. Now she is in a position to bring him down if she want to.

Man, everybody got issues now. I can't figure out where the writers will go with the last episode. Only thing that stands out is that Ghost now knows that Kannan has been behind everything but he now chooses not to tell Tommy.

Y'all may think this is crazy but the only thing that can save Ghost is Angie. Remember in the first episode, the DA's office wanted to meet up with Lobos distributor because they know he is in danger. I have another theory but I will save my energy for worship tomorrow. LOL!

Good to see Jamie Hector aka "Marlo Stanfield" in the house....

Dayum Pink shoes look good OMG Lol.

But yea the season finale should be good...Tommy still a loser smh...then he hitting the white girl..never get high on your supply..

that scene with Ghost and Roller was GOAT..man that was a good scene...even Roller knew Ghost is being played like a dummy

And po Angie smh..she so not needed smh..

Tasha..come to me..I'll treat you right boo...smh...She becoming a bird though....didn't like how she tried to get info outta ole boy..and he a sucka for falling into that weak trap...bum azz clown...

The real "Power" is Kanan behind prison...dude is playing the game on the 'inside'..it has to be a backstory to why and how he got in jail..and Tommy and Ghost were peons...corner bums...We need a backstory..

Pink shoes is amazing OMG...dayum..
sorry Tasha..

But yea the season finale should be good...Tommy still a loser smh...then he hitting the white girl..never get high on your supply..

that scene with Ghost and Roller was GOAT..man that was a good scene...even Roller knew Ghost is being played like a dummy

Tasha..come to me..I'll treat you right boo...smh...She becoming a bird though....didn't like how she tried to get info outta ole boy..and he a sucka for falling into that weak trap...bum azz clown...

The real "Power" is Kanan behind prison...dude is playing the game on the 'inside'..it has to be a backstory to why and how he got in jail..and Tommy and Ghost were peons...corner bums...We need a backstory..

sorry Tasha

Yea she is bad. Ghost is in all sorts of isht now. Tasha knows who Angie is. Shawn dry snitching. The waitress might start snitching to the feds. Next Saturday, it's on. I think Shawn might get his cap peeled.

I turned on closed caption at the end of this episode to hear what "fitty" was spitting. Those were some "gangsta azz" lyrics at end the show when the credits were rolling. That was damn near as good as the episode. :lol: :emlaugh:

Yea she is bad. Ghost is in all sorts of isht now. Tasha knows who Angie is. Shawn dry snitching. The waitress might start snitching to the feds. Next Saturday, it's on. I think Shawn might get his cap peeled.

I think Shawn is the very least of everyone's concern. He is simply a pawn that everyone has used including his dad. Still, I thought about this. Kannan figured someone set him up on those gun charges. I don't think Ghost would have done something like that. He is too smart. However, what if Tasha and Tommy had done the deed? Think about it. If that was true, it would explain everything not only Tasha's attitude towards Ghost trying to get out the game but also why Tommy and Tasha have mutual respect for each other.

We all know something ain't right about Tommy's girl. She is not a snitch for the D.A.'s office, then maybe she is a snitch for the local police or something. We know it is about to go down between Ghost and Konnan. I have no idea how that would play. I just feel like whatever Angie does when she discovers who Ghost really is will decide his fate. My two cents...

sorry Tasha..

Dayum Good!!!!

IMO, Shawn is 2nd in command behind his pops. And Pops, Kanan, is still running thangs. He got his son close to Ghost(stay close to your enemy). Now, Shawn has Tasha losing focus. 50 got "Pink Shoes" slicing and dicing. And, 50 sent klepto over to Tommy. That whole camp is in chaos.

Very good show. Waiting to see how Ghost will come out on top.

I turned on closed caption at the end of this episode to hear what "fitty" was spitting. Those were some "gangsta azz" lyrics at end the show when the credits were rolling. That was damn near as good as the episode. :lol: :emlaugh:

I believe it was Heartbeat off of his Animal Ambition album. Most of the songs on there are some heavy hitters.

Last edited:
I think the writers did what they wanted to do, build things up in hope of getting interest. I guess the real action doesn't start until next season huh?
Well, at least the Wire to me didn't reach it's climax until season 3....I was expecting more....anyways...

Last edited:

I think the writers did what they wanted to do, build things up in hope of getting interest. I guess the real action doesn't start until next season huh?
Well, at least the Wire to me didn't reach it's climax until season 3....I was expecting more....anyways...

I agree.........seems like 2015 is too long to wait and find out what's next. :lol: :emlaugh:

Somebody help me out with this. I was under the impression that Ghost figured out from Rolla that it was Kanan all along? Also did I miss something else from earlier episodes? Are Kanan and Ghost brothers? I think I remember Shawn calling Ghost Uncle but I must have assumed it was out of respect or something?

Last edited:
Well, one thing I believe for sure, is that "Truth" the club, is done! That is the 2nd incident there
and that is not a good look for Ghost. Did you see the look on Cynthia Sheridan's face? That told
me right there, that she is no longer interested in doing business with him. He knows it too, that is
why he said..."I'll be the biggest damn drug dealer in NY".

Also, Tasha has moved some money and is starting to get things lined up for when Ghost disappears on her.

In any case, I am lovin the show and look forward to the next episodes.

Well, one thing I believe for sure, is that "Truth" the club, is done! That is the 2nd incident there
and that is not a good look for Ghost. Did you see the look on Cynthia Sheridan's face? That told
me right there, that she is no longer interested in doing business with him. He knows it too, that is

Also, Tasha has moved some money and is starting to get things lined up for when Ghost disappears on her.

yup :nod:

Damn...I wanted to see if Ghost and Angie would hook up in Miami and get Truth in Miami popping. I always suspected that something foul may be going on between Tasha and Tommy.....I'm glad Tommy's girl caught one in the neck.

:tup:

I'm not going to lie, Ghost has gotten on my damn nerves. :lol: :emlaugh: However, this is what I see. Ghost game is in total shambles. Kannan wants to drop a dime on him, he is doing his wife wrong and that clown is having an affair with the heat (where was the due dilligence w/his punk azz) and murdered an innocent soldier. :smh: :lol: :emlaugh: On top of that he and Tommy boy put a hit on old Rican dude which was a faux pas. He wants out and that is why he is going to let Tommy call more shots. He wants to gradually slip out of that lifestyle. I think the only reason he wants more drugs is to facilitate another club or some other type of legitimate venture and start a life with Angie. However, he is going to have issues/problems with Kannan, Tommy and Tasha inevitably. I think he is going to end up either a CI or working for the FBI in some form or fashion......I could be wrong but we'll see in 2015. :lol: :emlaugh:

Last edited:
Dumb azz white girl (tommy girls) I hope she dies...Lol...big dummy..you aint ready for this life

Man pink shoes can have all my babies smh lol

Shawn needs more speaking parts Lol...dude prolly talks/acts like that when the cameras stops rolling..cornball (prolly follows 50 around the set) big dummy still in his role

Dayum Tasha sorry to see babygirl get played.. (well she picked that life and dude)

Tommy gained respect for me for taking out the pedo dude...

Angie is wack...smh..

Can't wait till Season 2

Somebody help me out with this. I was under the impression that Ghost figured out from Rolla that it was Kanan all along? Also did I miss something else from earlier episodes? Are Kanan and Ghost brothers? I think I remember Shawn calling Ghost Uncle but I must have assumed it was out of respect or something?

Kanan and Ghost are brothers (could be related but it could be on some street relationship, I'm not sure)

Ghost killed Rolla becuz of the pressure he was under from the others (tommy, the king pin from the cartel) the operation was getting sloppy...so he had to do something about the situation, even though Rolla wasn't the one hitting off the distributors it was Kanan calling the hits
Ghost just bruhed off what Rolla was stating about Kanan, he had more trust in Kanan than (Rolla was his street dealer since he was a kid) but he listened to Kanan thus why he took out Rolla and why it was a tough killing...
Kanan knew that Ghost would call and ask who was behind all the hits and once Kanan found a target or person to pin the hits on, (which was Rolla) he knew he had Ghost trust especially since he took out a dude that was 'loyal' to him Lol...checkmate...

Last edited:
Kanan and Ghost are brothers (could be related but it could be on some street relationship, I'm not sure)

Ghost killed Rolla becuz of the pressure he was under from the others (tommy, the king pin from the cartel) the operation was getting sloppy...so he had to do something about the situation, even though Rolla wasn't the one hitting off the distributors it was Kanan calling the hits
Ghost just bruhed off what Rolla was stating about Kanan, he had more trust in Kanan than (Rolla was his street dealer since he was a kid) but he listened to Kanan thus why he took out Rolla and why it was a tough killing...
Kanan knew that Ghost would call and ask who was behind all the hits and once Kanan found a target or person to pin the hits on, (which was Rolla) he knew he had Ghost trust especially since he took out a dude that was 'loyal' to him Lol...checkmate...
I knew why he had to kill Rolla. I just thought that after he did it, Ghost knew it was Kanan all along. It doesn't seem that way now. I would really like to know how far back Ghost and Kanan go. It will help bring more understanding about the hit on Ghost (I still don't believe Ghost set Kanan up. Again he is too smart for that). I also want to know why Tasha and Tommy have so much mutual respect for each other. They had to have done something crazy that Ghost doesn't know about.

The writers now have even better story lines to work with going into next season. Guess they knew what they were doing the whole time, LOL!

Last edited:
Back