"Power" series drama on The Starz Channel

M.O.B.

I think dude will end up smashing Tasha, Ghost will find out...The white boy Tommy will smoke him..Ghost will be upset that he did it...50 gets outta jail..smokes the White boy Tommy and Ghost kills 50...Lol...yep sounds about right

Y'all are forgetting about Konnan. Even though his story has not been revealed yet, his son the driver will only be reprimanded "if" he and Tasha ever does something and Ghost finds out about it. I don't think Ghost will actually kill the son of somebody that close to him.

Other observations:
Seeing Tommy and Tasha smoking together and sharing advice on relationships is confirmation that Tasha probably played a bigger role as the crew came up. Did you see how Tommy reacted when he was told that Ghost was cheating on Tasha? Tommy's relationship to Ghost is exactly like Raynathan to Romello in Sugar Hill. They disagree on a lot of things but for all that they have been through, that is much love and loyalty. With Tasha, it's like he has the utmost respect for her. Other than this new chick he's with, Tommy does not treat other females with the same kind of respect.

Going back to Konnan, the only thing that has been revealed is that he was busted on a weapon's charge. He must have been heavy with muscle because in one of Tommy and Ghost's conversations, they agreed that if Konnan were still around, no one would be hitting them. I figure we'll learn more about Konnan sooner or later...

I think dude will end up smashing Tasha, Ghost will find out...The white boy Tommy will smoke him..Ghost will be upset that he did it...50 gets outta jail..smokes the White boy Tommy and Ghost kills 50...Lol...yep sounds about right
I disagree with you there. To me it seems like 50 cents character (Konnan) has been written to play a much larger role. I would like to know whose name he gave to his son in case he needed someone to confide in.

Y'all are forgetting about Konnan. Even though his story has not been revealed yet, his son the driver will only be reprimanded "if" he and Tasha ever does something and Ghost finds out about it. I don't think Ghost will actually kill the son of somebody that close to him.

Other observations:
Seeing Tommy and Tasha smoking together and sharing advice on relationships is confirmation that Tasha probably played a bigger role as the crew came up. Did you see how Tommy reacted when he was told that Ghost was cheating on Tasha? Tommy's relationship to Ghost is exactly like Raynathan to Romello in Sugar Hill. They disagree on a lot of things but for all that they have been through, that is much love and loyalty. With Tasha, it's like he has the utmost respect for her. Other than this new chick he's with, Tommy does not treat other females with the same kind of respect.

Going back to Konnan, the only thing that has been revealed is that he was busted on a weapon's charge. He must have been heavy with muscle because in one of Tommy and Ghost's conversations, they agreed that if Konnan were still around, no one would be hitting them. I figure we'll learn more about Konnan sooner or later...

True. when she told Tommy that in the elevator I thought he was going to smack her, but instead he hit the wall. Good call regarding Raynathan and Romello.

Man, this is getting real interesting. Sooooooooo many plot have started and I can't wait to see how they play out. Tasha gonna get Konnan's son killed tho. Believe dat.

Tommy is stupid as hell. Trusting that klepto bia. And ghost is getting too involved. They are starting to slip and it's gonna come to an end. I can see Konnan coming back and taking over everything, cause these guys have lost their edge.

Tommy is stupid as hell. Trusting that klepto bia. And ghost is getting too involved. They are starting to slip and it's gonna come to an end. I can see Konnan coming back and taking over everything, cause these guys have lost their edge.

Yep. Tommy had to get Ghosts head back in the game. I thought Tasha was gonna kick ole girls ass.

My observations after Episode 6:

Konnan is an interesting character. I would really keep my eye on him. He ain't just sitting back in prison lying low. That was not a coincidence that he was playing chess. Also, the advice he keeps giving his son and the way he gives it lets me know he is very very manipulative and knows more than he would let you believe. Watch him. Bro. is a snake for real...

Also, Tommy's character has grown on me. He is really not a bad person and it is good that he has been keeping Ghost in check...but...of all the crazy stuff he has been doing...he should have let that chick go and not said anything....what is he thinking...LOL

Tommy shouldn't have let that klepto in his business. Looks like Angie now knows Ghost is in deep and I wonder if she is going to go rogue with the FBI or will she turn Ghost into an undercover snitch. :lol: :emlaugh: I believe Konnan is about to get out of prison and wreck shop. I wouldn't be surprised if Konnan's son end up with Tasha. It looks like Ghost doesn't want her. It is no telling what direction all of this mess is going in. And then there is this little thing about this high heeled undercover assassin. My question is, would she be working for Konnan? :smh: :lol: :emlaugh:

Also, Tommy's character has grown on me. He is really not a bad person and it is good that he has been keeping Ghost in check...but...of all the crazy stuff he has been doing...he should have let that chick go and not said anything....what is he thinking...LOL

That is gonna come back and bite him in the butt. And Konnan is gonna use his son to help take Ghost and Tommy out the game. I figured that out already. How did I know that? Cause Ghost told Tommy that if Konnan was STILL on the streets that they would STILL be working the street corners. Evidently, Ghost must have played a role in getting Konnan locked up on those trumped up charges so he and Tommy could move up in rank and take over. How do I know this? Answer me this. Why has Ghost (or Tommy) never went to visit Konnan or even tried to help him out? And Ghost had already said that when Konnan gets out that they better have his money ready. Ghost and Tommy played their part in sending Ghost to jail. I know this.

Man i wanted to come through the screen and slap the shat outta Tommy, dude is an cornball...telling that white trash what he do smh..dayum man..

Man Tasha fine as hell

I think 50 is behind the "pink shoes" chick...

I also think Sean and 50 will be a problem...50 is about to get outta jail so he's using Shawn to see what Ghost next move will be, (just like chess, when he was playing wit his cell mate)

Ghost needs to leave bony ass Angie alone, dude she aint all that..you whipped like that and she's about to burn your whole empire down

Angie is an dumb broad too..how you know this dude sold drugs and can't see that he still may be still doing it..and you a DA or whatever she is..

Man Tasha fine as hell sheesh

I'm very disappointed in Tommy...smh

Tasha should have slapped ole girl for stealing her earrings...dumb broad..and what the hell is wrong with Tommy...smh..

That dude is disgusting...dummy told her his position....man I can't get over that..that crap messed up my whole day Lol..big dummy

Tasha should have slapped ole girl for stealing her earrings...dumb broad..and what the hell is wrong with Tommy...smh..

That dude is disgusting...dummy told her his position....man I can't get over that..that crap messed up my whole day Lol..big dummy
Yeah, now Tasha is gonna look at Tommy different now. She knew Tommy was lying for ole girl. He just screwed up their relationship.

Konnan is behind it the latin chick hitting everybody! she always gets txt msges telling her what to do next.. Notice at the beginning of ep6 ..konnan (50cent) is sending alot of msges on the cell phone while playing chess. Also his son visit him and is giving up the beans about the tension on the streets due to the hits that everybody has been getting. Then you through in the fact that he found out that he was setup to be pulled over with drugs. Now his new lawyer says he'll get out due to misconduct by the prosecutor... yeah konnan is behind it...weaken everybody then come out of jail and take over everything. *drops mic* :lol:

I really couldn't understand why Tommy would explain the entire business to that klepto who will turn state's evidence quicker than a 2 dollar whore. I like Ghost and Angie together...they have good chemistry. He's trying to expand and go in a different direction while the hood rat wife at home wants to be stuck in the same place.

Man i wanted to come through the screen and slap the shat outta Tommy, dude is an cornball...telling that white trash what he do smh..dayum man..

Man Tasha fine as hell

I think 50 is behind the "pink shoes" chick...

I also think Sean and 50 will be a problem...50 is about to get outta jail so he's using Shawn to see what Ghost next move will be, (just like chess, when he was playing wit his cell mate)

Ghost needs to leave bony ass Angie alone, dude she aint all that..you whipped like that and she's about to burn your whole empire down

Angie is an dumb broad too..how you know this dude sold drugs and can't see that he still may be still doing it..and you a DA or whatever she is..

Man Tasha fine as hell sheesh

I'm very disappointed in Tommy...smh

Konnan is behind it the latin chick hitting everybody! she always gets txt msges telling her what to do next.. Notice at the beginning of ep6 ..konnan (50cent) is sending alot of msges on the cell phone while playing chess. Also his son visit him and is giving up the beans about the tension on the streets due to the hits that everybody has been getting. Then you through in the fact that he found out that he was setup to be pulled over with drugs. Now his new lawyer says he'll get out due to misconduct by the prosecutor... yeah konnan is behind it...weaken everybody then come out of jail and take over everything. *drops mic* :lol:

Went back and watched it again and the episodes before that. And I agree.

Back