"Power" series drama on The Starz Channel

Naw, Tasha isn't behind all this. Neither is Konnan. It's someone else. But Tasha IS going to get Konnan's son killed pulling those crazy stunts though.
Maybe not...but then again, we don't know Tasha's full story yet. They have given us just enough pieces to know she is not an ordinary Hustler's wife. Her #1 concern seems to be about Ghost holding it down the drug game. Evidently she was with him as he came up. She apparently knows the ins and out of the operation like how much money is coming in. Tommy not only mentioned her out of respect in one of the earlier episodes when he was talking to Ghost, but when he most recently talked to her, it was almost as if she at one time played a role much larger than the just being the wife that she is now. She knows how much money has been coming in. It was also Tasha that made the suggestion on what should be done to send a message to whomever has been causing problems. Now she's toying around with Ghost's driver so she can get him to tell her what's going on. We've already seen her snoop around on Ghost's and Tommy's conversation. Every time something is not right, she always seems to know it. You can't put anything past a woman like her.

Maybe not...but then again, we don't know Tasha's full story yet. They have given us just enough pieces to know she is not an ordinary Hustler's wife. Her #1 concern seems to be about Ghost holding it down the drug game. Evidently she was with him as he came up. She apparently knows the ins and out of the operation like how much money is coming in. Tommy not only mentioned her out of respect in one of the earlier episodes when he was talking to Ghost, but when he most recently talked to her, it was almost as if she at one time played a role much larger than the just being the wife that she is now. She knows how much money has been coming in. It was also Tasha that made the suggestion on what should be done to send a message to whomever has been causing problems. Now she's toying around with Ghost's driver so she can get him to tell her what's going on. We've already seen her snoop around on Ghost's and Tommy's conversation. Every time something is not right, she always seems to know it. You can't put anything past a woman like her.

You're right...........that chicken head is something else! :lol: :emlaugh:

That's how money hungry females are. She's all about keeping up that lifestyle. You remember what she told him about when she first met him what she thought he would be?

That's how money hungry females are. She's all about keeping up that lifestyle. You remember what she told him about when she first met him what she thought he would be?

I definitely remembered what she said, "I thought you'd be the best ____ drug dealer ever."

In my opinion, a woman to say something like is more than just a money hungry female. I can understand Tommy and why he bleeds blood and violence. With her character, she reminds me of "Winter Santiaga" in the book "The Coldest Winter Ever."

I guess I just think there is more to her that has yet to be revealed...

Over the use for the club. But had it been used to buy more drugs, she would have been ok.

I don't agree with that! They always go to the money box together and this time he sent her alone. She noticed the money missing and went to the entry log and discovered he visited the money alone and didn't tell her! That money in the box has been cleaned.

Remember Ghost told her he had to use that money for the liquid license but he couldn't use money with cocaine all over it. She was pissed because stupid butt Ghost is slipping!

Ok, I'm ready for the storylines to speed up now. The most recent episode was a little slow until the end. Everybody on all sides by now ought to at least figure out that some chick has been hired to do some slicing and dicing....

Ok, I'm ready for the storylines to speed up now. The most recent episode was a little slow until the end. Everybody on all sides by now ought to at least figure out that some chick has been hired to do some slicing and dicing....

Yep. I think the CI that brought ol boy the snake might get sliced.

I'm wondering if the driver smashed ghosts wife.

I agree, the last episode was a tad slow. Also, one hour is not enough. :lol: :emlaugh: I wonder if Ghost's wife going to give the young buck a taste to get him to talk more. :lol: :emlaugh:

I agree, the last episode was a tad slow. Also, one hour is not enough. :lol: :emlaugh: I wonder if Ghost's wife going to give the young buck a taste to get him to talk more. :lol: :emlaugh:

He was told not to mess with his uncle's wife. Interesting development in his character.

Yep. I think the CI that brought ol boy the snake might get sliced.

I'm wondering if the driver smashed ghosts wife.

he stupid...but he aint THAT stupid! He's seen her nakid & it crossed his mind but...well i hope it aint that stupid! :lol:

Last edited:
he stupid...but he aint THAT stupid! He's seen her nakid & it crossed him mind but...well i hope it aint that stupid! :lol:

Ion know mane. That scene when she was attempting to get information from him, she had "him" all in her hands. :lol:

but yea, I had to go back and watch it again. He aint that stupid.

Nobody mentioned Tasha go takes a "4/20" ride with Tommy?

Stealing Tasha's earrings is going to come back to haunt Tommy's new girlfriend.

Ion know mane. That scene when she was attempting to get information from him, she had "him" all in her hands. :lol:

but yea, I had to go back and watch it again. He aint that stupid.

Hmm........I don't know if the pup is going to be able to resist, old girl got game. He will be gotten for sure and used worse if she finds out Ghost is cheating.....

I think dude will end up smashing Tasha, Ghost will find out...The white boy Tommy will smoke him..Ghost will be upset that he did it...50 gets outta jail..smokes the White boy Tommy and Ghost kills 50...Lol...yep sounds about right

I think dude will end up smashing Tasha, Ghost will find out...The white boy Tommy will smoke him..Ghost will be upset that he did it...50 gets outta jail..smokes the White boy Tommy and Ghost kills 50...Lol...yep sounds about right

Interesting.

Back