"Power" series drama on The Starz Channel

I really couldn't understand why Tommy would explain the entire business to that klepto who will turn state's evidence quicker than a 2 dollar whore. I like Ghost and Angie together...they have good chemistry. He's trying to expand and go in a different direction while the hood rat wife at home wants to be stuck in the same place.

Yep.

My observations after Episode 6:

Konnan is an interesting character. I would really keep my eye on him. He ain't just sitting back in prison lying low. That was not a coincidence that he was playing chess. Also, the advice he keeps giving his son and the way he gives it lets me know he is very very manipulative and knows more than he would let you believe. Watch him. Bro. is a snake for real...

Also, Tommy's character has grown on me. He is really not a bad person and it is good that he has been keeping Ghost in check...but...of all the crazy stuff he has been doing...he should have let that chick go and not said anything....what is he thinking...LOL

Thinking with the wrong head. :lol:

Tommy shouldn't have let that klepto in his business. Looks like Angie now knows Ghost is in deep and I wonder if she is going to go rogue with the FBI or will she turn Ghost into an undercover snitch. :lol: :emlaugh: I believe Konnan is about to get out of prison and wreck shop. I wouldn't be surprised if Konnan's son end up with Tasha. It looks like Ghost doesn't want her. It is no telling what direction all of this mess is going in. And then there is this little thing about this high heeled undercover assassin. My question is, would she be working for Konnan? :smh: :lol: :emlaugh:

Went back and watched it again and the episodes before that. And I agree.

I finally had a chance to catch up and have watch all 6 episodes so far. It's not an original story line, but it's not a bad one either. There are a number of interesting sub-plots. There is really nothing more that I can add to what has already been said. I too think that Kommen is the one behind old girl making those moves.

But I will say this: There is NOTHING appealing about Angie. She ain't fine. She ain't sexy. Hell, she ain't really that cute. She is just an average looking Latina. JMHO.

I finally had a chance to catch up and have watch all 6 episodes so far. It's not an original story line, but it's not a bad one either. There are a number of interesting sub-plots. There is really nothing more that I can add to what has already been said. I too think that Kommen is the one behind old girl making those moves.

But I will say this: There is NOTHING appealing about Angie. She ain't fine. She ain't sexy. Hell, she ain't really that cute. She is just an average looking Latina. JMHO.

This....I totally agree with. Now, Tasha on the other hand.....ah...:pimp:

Last edited:

I agree.......

[/B]

This....I totally agree with. Now, Tasha on the other hand.....ah...:pimp:

I agree but you don't want that trouble as a permanent fixture in your household though, huh? :lol: :emlaugh: (that women would have you slinging, banging, wobbling and bobbing trying to please her but nothing would ever be enough financially).

Last edited:
A year ago, I watched this B movie called, "Everyday Black Man." Omari Hardwick played this character that you thought was real cool at first but then he flipped it unexpectedly and you hated him (which comes from good acting). I say all of this, with just two episodes left, besides us learning what Konnan is really up to, I'm expecting Hardwick's character "Ghost," to do something real devious that would have us all saying "What !?!." He's got to or else the writers wouldn't call it Power. Other than the first episode, he has been too laid back also. Brothas like that are the one's you really got to watch out for. I would like to think he will have us shocked like Kevin Spacey's character in the 1st episode and and second season in "House of Cards."

...we will see

Last edited:
Is it me or does Tasha friend (LaLa) comes off a bit a moocher...

LOL at punk ass Shawn thinking Tasha was singing to him in the club...what a loser smh...

Just a question, the meeting with ghost and the white old man that came by the club was for what again???

Man Tasha fine ass hell...

Lol at going to the school and getting her daughter the part LMAO....that's a mother I tell you

Is it me or does Tasha friend (LaLa) comes off a bit a moocher...

A bit of a moocher? Shiiiiid, she is a moocher. She, like Tasha, is a "hood-chick". Point blank. You can take a person out of the hood, but you can't take the hood out of the person. Both, through their actions in this show, prove that. :lol:

LOL at punk ass Shawn thinking Tasha was singing to him in the club...what a loser smh...

He is a kid. He doesn't know any better. But I think, through the things he learns from his dad, will wise up quickly.

Just a question, the meeting with ghost and the white old man that came by the club was for what again???

The old white guy learned that Ghost's club would be hosting all of the major, high profile parties. Parties that he thought he would get for his clubs instead. The white guy couldn't find any background information on Ghost and was trying to understand how the hell did he get enough influence to win the bid to all of those parties. At the same time, because Ghost is trying to become legit, Ghost is hoping that the old white guy will put up the money to eventually allow him to open more clubs worldwide.

Man Tasha fine ass hell...

Yep, maybe, but she can't sing worth shit. That version of Sweet Thing was horrible. :lol:

He's pissed that Ghost's club is now the official "hot spot" so now he's going to make him an offer to front the funds for more clubs.

A bit of a moocher? Shiiiiid, she is a moocher. She, like Tasha, is a "hood-chick". Point blank. You can take a person out of the hood, but you can't take the hood out of the person. Both, through their actions in this show, prove that. :lol:

He is a kid. He doesn't know any better. But I think, through the things he learns from his dad, will wise up quickly.

The old white guy learned that Ghost's club would be hosting all of the major, high profile parties. Parties that he thought he would get for his clubs instead. The white guy couldn't find any background information on Ghost and was trying to understand how the hell did he get enough influence to win the bid to all of those parties. At the same time, because Ghost is trying to become legit, Ghost is hoping that the old white guy will put up the money to eventually allow him to open more clubs worldwide.

Yep, maybe, but she can't sing worth shit. That version of Sweet Thing was horrible. :lol:

Oh; she was singing? I didn't hear a thing. I was too busy thinking about, well, you know...:pimp:

I just realized that the chick who plays Tasha, played "Little Kim" in the movie "Notorious".

She ain't got no problem showing her goods huh? :lol:

That shat was terrible...smh...
Good drop on that white guy...

At least she can cook..Lol..

Man it'll be some stuff if Ghost gets Angie preggo..Lol...and she thinks it's her co-worker's kid but turns out it's Ghost...

Yeah, I believe Ghost and Tommy is about to go down. Ghost already said that they don't have Kannan money. Tommy setting himself up to take lead and I think the klepto will turn state's evidence on him and make him to be the major distributor. Ghost will just go into the shadows with Angie and his club after leaving his wife. Angie will find out that Ghost was behind the whole thing, but he will be already out the game and she will leave him and he will go back to his wife with the intent of "reclaiming" the top spot from Kannan.

Y'all gonna stop dissing my girl Angie up in here :lol:

Yeah I think Tommy will take the fall for Ghost Ana Kanan and Ghost will become enemies.

I had to break down and subscribe Starz. The free website was putting too much unwanted ish on my laptop.

Yeah, Kannan is playing them like a piano. Tommy has lost EVERYTHING I thought he was. He's sprung and he's going down as fast as rain drops. Tasha's friend is going to get them busted telling her to take EVERYTHING that drugs bought through the courts. Oh well, it was fun while it lasted and they made magic happen holding down the top spot.

Back