Official "Power" Thread

Tommy coming clean about Holly almost had me in tears. Can't wait for Sandoval to get his. Kanan is pissing me off but he is getting ready to take out his cousin. Old Silver is about to pop Tasha. Tariq needs a belt buckle on his ass.

Tommy coming clean about Holly almost had me in tears. Can't wait for Sandoval to get his. Kanan is pissing me off but he is getting ready to take out his cousin. Old Silver is about to pop Tasha. Tariq needs a belt buckle on his ass.

I love how Ghost lawyer would not shake Angelia's hand. He was like "whatever bitch." At first I thought it was a dream about Ghost killing Charlie Murphy but when the white guy came in with the black I knew what was about to go down.

Lala and them jeans!!!!

Now that Ghost is out Kanaan and Ghost are definitely going to have it out. Ghost son needs to be kicked in the throat.

Shout out LaLa in those jeans... We gotta get her pic in those damn jeans. LaLa is a 12....

Silver outchea trying to fukk Tasha... and is lMO working with Sterling. Silver wants to be Ghost.

Tommy like Holly dead... LMAO

Jukebox so thick but she is ruthless...

Dre is playing with fire and is about to get burned.

Ghost is FREE!

RIP Charlie Murphy!

Shout out LaLa in those jeans... We gotta get her pic in those damn jeans. LaLa is a 12....

Silver outchea trying to fukk Tasha... and is lMO working with Sterling. Silver wants to be Ghost.

Ghost is FREE!

RIP Charlie Murphy!

Silver is one of Stern's wild party punks. He is basically trying to break Ghost financially so he can call Sterling for money.

Last edited:
19990608_10155164464922771_1013397494951787528_n.jpg

Ghost is FREE!

RIP Charlie Murphy!
It looked like Tasha was trying to f--- him too.

And that weight room situation is going to come back to haunt Ghost.

It looked like Tasha was trying to f--- him too.

And that weight room situation is going to come back to haunt Ghost.

He and Tasha have some type of past connection. I think the weight room situation worked out perfectly and will open Ghost up to working with the white mafia to gain back some control. The fight with Kanaan has not even begun yet.

Man, they sent people to clubs and strip clubs to invite them to church. One of the strippers died and they called him to come do a prayer service there also.
I don't want to change the topic, but my belief is that if Jesus were physically alive, the streets is where he would be. #outsideministry

I don't want to change the topic, but my belief is that if Jesus were physically alive, the streets is where he would be. #outsideministry
Man, I didn't knock it. I was 24 when I was there so I wasn't mature enough for it but the people loved him. His congregation had a lot of folks in it that you wouldn't normally see in church.

He was my first pastor in the DMV. It was an interesting experience for me.

I was attending Ebenezer in Ft. Washington around '00-'01 when he was an Associate Minister there. Growing up Baptist, I had to return to my roots when I moved to NOVA. It was different.

Back