Police: 50 killed in Florida nightclub terror attack

What kills is when some pastors say the government should follow the laws of God. The question is who will interpret them?

Some of these pastors should only be interpreting the ABCs and that's it.

I respect dude for sticking by what he said. A lot of these folks who get caught saying inflammatory things seemingly either backtrack or say they were misunderstood.

With that said, he's still an asshat.

He needs to be added to the list of folks on the terrorist group list. Sick!
But he's Christian. He's not part of any ISIS. He's a bible thumping believer who gleefully claims that not only those killed should've been killed, but ALL gays and lesbians.
Now should we round up ALL Christians and condemn them just because of one idiotic person?

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Dude is more then likely gay himself. just like the rag dude in Florida. Who cares if he is a Christian? That's your problem with God not mines I'm good. The difference is he didn't kill a night club full of people because of his ignorant views. Ignorance is ignorance. I wouldn't want his ignorant butt living by me just like I don't want a bunch of immigrants from Syria. I have no problem with folks coming here legally. The difference is if you ship 100K immigrants here from the middle east with out back ground checks you will get some killers in that group. Just like if you move 100 dudes from the projects into your neighborhood you will get a percentage of them breaking in your home, selling dope and stealing out of your cars. The truth shall always set you free.

But he's Christian. He's not part of any ISIS. He's a bible thumping believer who gleefully claims that not only those killed should've been killed, but ALL gays and lesbians.
Now should we round up ALL Christians and condemn them just because of one idiotic person?

Dude is more then likely gay himself. just like the rag dude in Florida. Who cares if he is a Christian? That's your problem with God not mines I'm good. The difference is he didn't kill a night club full of people because of his ignorant views. Ignorance is ignorance. I wouldn't want his ignorant butt living by me just like I don't want a bunch of immigrants from Syria. I have no problem with folks coming here legally. The difference is if you ship 100K immigrants here from the middle east with out back ground checks you will get some killers in that group. Just like if you move 100 dudes from the projects into your neighborhood you will get a percentage of them breaking in your home, selling dope and stealing out of your cars. The truth shall always set you free.
I was just trying to make a point with the "blaming the entire group" thing. I could care less about religion period, but then you already know this.

It sounds like the young man who was born and raised right here in the United States needed to be institutionalized in a mental hospital when they noticed a behavior problem back in the 3rd grade, but Ronald Reagan cut the budget for mental health when he was president therefore causing individuals like this dude to grow up and terrorize others.

It sounds like the young man who was born and raised right here in the United States needed to be institutionalized in a mental hospital when they noticed a behavior problem back in the 3rd grade, but Ronald Reagan cut the budget for mental health when he was president therefore causing individuals like this dude to grow up and terrorize others.
To take it even a step further, Martin's parents came to the US in the early 80's. Could've been a direct result of The Reagan Admin's and CIA's role in the Soviet-Afghan war. The US provided a safehaven for Afghani's and even trained Afghan soldiers. Among them- Osama Bin Laden.

To take it even a step further, Martin's parents came to the US in the early 80's. Could've been a direct result of The Reagan Admin's and CIA's role in the Soviet-Afghan war. The US provided a safehaven for Afghani's and even trained Afghan soldiers. Among them- Osama Bin Laden.

What gets me, why the media is not pointing all this out. It's almost like they are scared to attack the screw ups from the Reagan Administration. The CIA had free will to do whatever they wanted during the Reagan/Bush Administration and some of the stuff they did had a direct NEGATIVE impact for a lot of Americans, especially African Americans.

Back