Police: 50 killed in Florida nightclub terror attack

Have you ever lived in areas of Michigan were they live? How about up town NYC? How about areas of Chicago? Minnesota? Go to their neighborhoods and they will get with you. Step outside of small town Sippi and see the views of these folks.
So since you're blaming their Muslim religion, why not take it further and profile the Malcolm X's or Farrakhans or other Black Muslims?
You can't link the millions of law abiding Muslim based on their religion.

You keep harping on some stuff you nor I can change. It's called blood money. When you are born in a country found on blood money it is what it is. Like I said you live with them. I'm good and my feelings aren't hurt.
What Middle Eastern country was founded on blood money? I know of only one.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
The problem is you and JayRob and the other folks are getting your nuts off on religion. Either you all are slow or can't read. I've stated a billion times this has Nothing to do with religion. It has to do with folks who kill their own babies for a agenda. Now y'all can grabs your nuts and whack off about your views with God . That is your problem not mines.
And you've yet to say why they've turned their attention to the U.S..
As far as babies being killed for agendas, we have that here in the U.S.. It's called abortion.

The problem is you and JayRob and the other folks are getting your nuts off on religion. Either you all are slow or can't read. I've stated a billion times this has Nothing to do with religion. It has to do with folks who kill their own babies for a agenda. Now y'all can grabs your nuts and whack off about your views with God . That is your problem not mines.

You said:

I'm sorry but I'm with the republicans when they say keep these Muslims out of this country. Yeah, yeah I know all of them aren't like that, but the reality of it is even if its 1 out of a 1000 that's one to many.

A Muslim is a person who practice the religion of Islam.

How is this not about religious?

Did I not come back and say I should have said Middle Eastern? Just because you like to run your nuts across the bible and Koran that's your problem not mines. I'm from zone one we speak in slang sue me.

You said:

I'm sorry but I'm with the republicans when they say keep these Muslims out of this country. Yeah, yeah I know all of them aren't like that, but the reality of it is even if its 1 out of a 1000 that's one to many.

A Muslim is a person who practice the religion of Islam.

How is this not about religious?

Have yall ever seen any of those middle eastern people in the hood protesting with young black teens get gunned down?

Have yall ever seen any of those middle eastern people in the hood protesting with young black teens get gunned down?
Never! They have never come out and supported the black community. They sold the black community Colt 45 and black and mild cancer sticks though.

Did I not come back and say I should have said Middle Eastern? Just because you like to run your nuts across the bible and Koran that's your problem not mines. I'm from zone one we speak in slang sue me.

But you said later:

Muslims/middle Eastern/ Rag heads all the same……

Then contradict yourself by saying:

My view has nothing to do with the religion aspect

Well if that has nothing to do with religion then this shouldn’t either

I'm sorry but I'm with most American anti-Christian groups when they say keep these Christians out of government in this country. Yeah, yeah I know all of them aren't like that, but the reality of it is even if its 1 out of a 1000 that's one to many.

Reactions: J C
Dude just jack off with the religion material if that makes you feel better. Not my problem.

But you said later:

I'm sorry but I'm with most American anti-Christian groups when they say keep these Christians out of government in this country. Yeah, yeah I know all of them aren't like that, but the reality of it is even if its 1 out of a 1000 that's one to many.

But you said later:

Exactly! Look at Mississippi's Governor, he's one of the biggest Christian bigots out there! It's amazing how Christians can try to separate themselves from things. Yet they can't separate all Muslims from being lumped in with Muslim extremists.

They say " Their God don't make mistakes", but God created the terrorists. Let's bow our heads and pray, again and again and......∞

Is that why you said it was ok for Eddie Long to have sex with those boys at his church? You've been to this club ain't you?

Exactly! Look at Mississippi's Governor, he's one of the biggest Christian bigots out there! It's amazing how Christians can try to separate themselves from things. Yet they can't separate all Muslims from being lumped in with Muslim extremists.

They say " Their God don't make mistakes", but God created the terrorists. Let's bow our heads and pray, again and again and......

They say " Their God don't make mistakes", but God created the terrorists. Let's bow our heads and pray, again and again and......

10e87ad3-e677-4ee6-88b1-257d7a1bee56.jpg

2014%2F12%2F04%2F98%2Fjennapopeer.3f973.jpg
Muslims-in-solidarity-with-Black-Lives-Matter-Photo-CIJnews.jpg

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
And I wonder what White folks would be saying if the shooter was a Black man. We all know how them folks would respond. Probably something akin to what White conservatives are doing to thousands and thousands of innocent Muslims.
We already have a history of how they react towards one who doesn't look like one of them.

You ninjas are funny. They started supporting blacks when Donald Trump came about for President. Y'all keep on telling these lies for them folks. Like I said let them go to school with your little darlings. Oh I forgot you don't even let your kids go to the hood let alone around these folks . Lol a lie don't care who tells it but it will get told.

And I wonder what White folks would be saying if the shooter was a Black man. We all know how them folks would respond. Probably something akin to what White conservatives are doing to thousands and thousands of innocent Muslims.
We already have a history of how they react towards one who doesn't look like one of them.
Tell that to those black mothers and fathers who black kids got gun down by this Middle Eastern dude. I'm sure they would love to hear how wonderful these folks are to all the Black's he killed.

Tell that to those black mothers and fathers who black kids got gun down by this Middle Eastern dude. I'm sure they would love to hear how wonderful these folks are to all the Black's he killed.

So can we get rid of all the white folks after what happened in South Carolina? Or better yet Oklahoma City? Or the movie theater shooting in Colorado? Or the Columbine shootings? All these folks were killed by the white man yet there is no rage to place some of them on a list or put them out of the country.
I mean if we are trying to rid this country of terrorist threats shouldn't we start there with the white folks and then move on to other nationalities?
We got to wake up people, we as blacks should be the last ones drinking the kool-aid when it comes to extreme terrorism.
And to discuss how other countries conduct their way of life is not up to us. That's just like me telling another man how he should run is household. That's not my place and its not our place as a country to tell another country how they should be governed. You don't see the US going to China telling them they should give more freedoms to their people. Its a communist country, but the US dont over step those boundaries.

I understand what you and others are saying, but the point you all are missing is this is not about white people. This is about folks who no love for Americans. Bottom line is whether we like it or not we are Americans. We can talk about these crazy, hateful rednecks in this country all day long. We all have negative sides of who they are and what they do, but that still doesn't change the fact these folks with radical rage want snap out. We can make it a black and white issue all day long. This is not about white folks killing. This is about a dude who was under cover gay. A dude filled with hatred taught to him by parents who hate America yet live off of the tax dollars we all work for. I have been involved in civil rights and community involvement for the black community since the 80's and I have never, and I will repeat never saw these folks support us until Donald Trump. Truth be told the Mexicans are the same way. They don't like us. Mexicans think blacks are lazy, rap, drug dealing nikkers. When they find a black person who works hard they are so amazed because they think we are lazy pieces of shyt. Ask them. All you folks gotta do is have a real race relations talk with these ethnic groups about how they feel about black Americans. If the Africans think we are pieces of shyt and we more closely related to them then anyone how do you folks think folks from other groups think?
So can we get rid of all the white folks after what happened in South Carolina? Or better yet Oklahoma City? Or the movie theater shooting in Colorado? Or the Columbine shootings? All these folks were killed by the white man yet there is no rage to place some of them on a list or put them out of the country.
I mean if we are trying to rid this country of terrorist threats shouldn't we start there with the white folks and then move on to other nationalities?
We got to wake up people, we as blacks should be the last ones drinking the kool-aid when it comes to extreme terrorism.
And to discuss how other countries conduct their way of life is not up to us. That's just like me telling another man how he should run is household. That's not my place and its not our place as a country to tell another country how they should be governed. You don't see the US going to China telling them they should give more freedoms to their people. Its a communist country, but the US dont over step those boundaries.

Instead of banning AR-15s and Muslims, how about we ban men -- all of them from the country? All of these mass shootings and acts of terrorism or violence are overwhelmingly committed by men ... very enraged men. Yeah, that would make us a whole lot safer because men have proven to be dangerous.

Methinks Trump would go for that.

I understand what you and others are saying, but the point you all are missing is this is not about white people. This is about folks who no love for Americans. Bottom line is whether we like it or not we are Americans. We can talk about these crazy, hateful rednecks in this country all day long. We all have negative sides of who they are and what they do, but that still doesn't change the fact these folks with radical rage want snap out. We can make it a black and white issue all day long. This is not about white folks killing. This is about a dude who was under cover gay. A dude filled with hatred taught to him by parents who hate America yet live off of the tax dollars we all work for. I have been involved in civil rights and community involvement for the black community since the 80's and I have never, and I will repeat never saw these folks support us until Donald Trump. Truth be told the Mexicans are the same way. They don't like us. Mexicans think blacks are lazy, rap, drug dealing nikkers. When they find a black person who works hard they are so amazed because they think we are lazy pieces of shyt. Ask them. All you folks gotta do is have a real race relations talk with these ethnic groups about how they feel about black Americans. If the Africans think we are pieces of shyt and we more closely related to them then anyone how do you folks think folks from other groups think?
This is so true.

Back