Police: 50 killed in Florida nightclub terror attack

Olde Hornet

Terrorist strike again - The gays better arm up and get ready - its getting wild.

http://www.cnn.com/2016/06/12/us/orlando-nightclub-shooting/index.html

Orlando, Florida (CNN)A gay nightclub here was the scene early Sunday of the worst terror attack in U.S. history since 9/11.

* 50 people were killed inside the Pulse club and at least 53 people were injured, police say.
* The gunman was Omar Mateen of Ft. Pierce, Florida, a law enforcement source told CNN.
* Orlando police shot and killed Mateen.
"It appears he was organized and well-prepared," Orlando Police Chief John Mina said early Sunday. The shooter had an assault-type weapon, a handgun and "some type of (other) device on him."

1. If Sandy Hook didn't change minds about gun control, nothing will

2. Not to compare tragedies but this was quickly labeled a terror attack but not the Charleston shooting which was fueled by racism and wanting to fuel a race war

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
I'm sorry but I'm with the republicans when they say keep these Muslims out of this country. Yeah, yeah I know all of them aren't like that, but the reality of it is even if its 1 out of a 1000 that's one to many.

Folks are going to turn this into whatever agenda or platform they ride with.

But this seems like a terrorist/hate crime.

I'm sorry but I'm with the republicans when they say keep these Muslims out of this country. Yeah, yeah I know all of them aren't like that, but the reality of it is even if its 1 out of a 1000 that's one to many.
I am with you. I don't have sympathy for them cats. Not one single bit.

Seems like a straight up hate crime to me, they beating up the gays in Dallas. I sure hate it because the gays are my best tippers when I'm driving my uber

I wonder will Trump come out and blast Muslins since this was a terrorist act done by a Muslin on gay people??? I guess it will be a little tough for him and his supporters to support gay people who were killed in an Isis terrorist act.

I wouldn't doubt if it would come out later that this sick dude was gay himself. Has nothing to do with Muslim beliefs to me just a sick individual that carried out a sick hate crime under the guise of something else.

I saw his father's interview and he stated his son hated seeing two men kiss. He recalled an episode on vacation when he son saw two men kiss and became enraged. Sounds like a under cover gay sickness.

I wonder will Trump come out and blast Muslins since this was a terrorist act done by a Muslin on gay people??? I guess it will be a little tough for him and his supporters to support gay people who were killed in an Isis terrorist act.

It did not take long

https://www.yahoo.com/movies/donald-trump-tweets-terrorism-orlando-mass-shooting-191810580.html

Donald Trump sparked outrage on social media after tweeting “appreciate the congrats for being right about radical Islamic terrorism” in the wake of Sunday’s deadly shooting at a gay nightclub in Orlando, which at least 50 people dead and 53 injured.

The controversial GOP candidate was also critical of President Obama for not being tough enough against Islamic terrorists.

“Is President Obama going to finally mention the words radical Islamic terrorism? If he doesn’t he should immediately resign in disgrace!” he tweeted.

In a statement, Trump added that Hillary Clinton “should get out of the race” for presidency if she can’t say the worlds “Radical Islam.”

What about the guys that aren't Muslim that commit the similar acts (Columbine, Oklahoma City, Colorado Movie Theater, Sandy Hook, etc.......) ? Letting a few people represent close to 1 billion Islamic followers isn't right. Becky and Brennon are just as likely to commit an act of terror in America as a follower of Islam.

Thats why people need to ready to defend themselves and their families.

And when we do it-we got to jail.

What about the guys that aren't Muslim that commit the similar acts (Columbine, Oklahoma City, Colorado Movie Theater, Sandy Hook, etc.......) ?

Those guys get excuses tossed out left and right for them. And then they get to encourage that behavior towards stuff that they don't like-because there were folks wanting that to happen at certain films because of black cast members namely Star Wars, Fantastic Four and Captain America Civil War.

If you grew up around those middle Eastern folks you know they hate us. They profile us and think blacks aren't nothing. They will kill their daughters and sons for being involved with black people. These folks gives two cents about the minority movement to get ahead in life. Sorry I'll pass. I can sleep at night knowing I feel that way too.

What about the guys that aren't Muslim that commit the similar acts (Columbine, Oklahoma City, Colorado Movie Theater, Sandy Hook, etc.......) ? Letting a few people represent close to 1 billion Islamic followers isn't right. Becky and Brennon are just as likely to commit an act of terror in America as a follower of Islam.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
If you grew up around those middle Eastern folks you know they hate us. They profile us and think blacks aren't nothing. They will kill their daughters and sons for being involved with black people. These folks gives two cents about the minority movement to get ahead in life. Sorry I'll pass. I can sleep at night knowing I feel that way too.
You still didn't answer my question. Also, I'm sure you know that Islam is practiced by more than just folks from the Middle East.

Cee, the same can be said for those who claim to be Christian. Don't fall for the hype. Christians enslaved, raped, and lynched our ancestors and still carry out un-Christ-like acts today all over this world. You (generic) just celebrated the life of a Muslim last week.

This guy, according to his father, was pissed because some guys were kissing and fondling each other in public a week or so ago when he had his young son with him. His ex-wife says the guy was mentally unstable yet he was an armed security guard with training (in this country) in the use of different kinds of fire arms.
I heard one reporter this morning saying Islamists condemn homosexuality....well, what "major" religion does not condemn homosexuality? This was the action of a deranged individual with an intense dislike and intolerance for homosexuals who happened to be a practicing Muslim.

Sad to see this happen, but shat, the media prop their sad "oh this shouldn't be here in America" but they been doing this to black ppl for years.

How is this the worst mass shooting in history when you had folks in Tulsa (Black Wall Street) getting killed by the hundreds and even bombed, you had folks in Memphis (black folks) being slaughtered before Tulsa, 9 schools were burned, 91 homes and 4 churches, 48 ppl murdered, women being raped, but there wasn't any outcry then, so the media can miss me with that 'all this sad sob stuff" they don't go hard when black folks are being poisoned and gun down in the streets.
Where is the outcry around the world when black folks are being killed and treated like shss...

Again, do I feel bad, yes, but I really see the chickens coming home to roost as brother Malcolm said. It's only going to get worse.

Don't let the media spin this, white supremacy has a way of telling their "stories"

But US history, I read that.

East St. Louis Massacre (1917) 200-700 deaths
Arkansas Massacre (1919) 854 deaths
Tulsa (1921) 300-3000 deaths
Rosewood Massacre ((1923) 150 deaths

Black folks

and many others as I mentioned Memphis. Again R.I.P. but just look at the how they hype this up...on 24/7 smh

and for those who may say 9/11, please understand and read, that wasn't done by Muslims Lol.

It's time to wake up....

This is going to push for more gay laws and stricter gun control, when this shss been going on (as mentioned above)

There are few things about all this that I find puzzling. How was Mateen able to get in that club in the first place? There was a uniformed arm off-duty police officer at the front door. But he was able to just walk in through the front door with a AR-15 rifle, a bomb, a hand gun, enough rounds to kill 50 and injure 53 but still have enough rounds to have a shoot-out with multiple police officers for 3 or 4 hours? That’s a serious breakdown in security.

Reading some of the comments posted here I can't help but shake my head.

I have Muslims friends whose families have been Muslims for thousands of years. They are U.S. citizens and doing very well. One couple is white as snow. To give you an example of how many muslim friends I have at my wedding reception we are not having pork out of respect.

To hear people ESPECIALLY black people state that we should stop all Muslims from coming to this country bothers me.

My father said it 30 years ago that the U.S. will become more violent or as violent as Great Britain when they were/are dealing with the Irish Republican Army.

Now what I am angry at is the differences in labeling this one a terrorist attack and the South Carolina event a hate crime. We have domestic terrorist as well.

There are few things about all this that I find puzzling. How was Mateen able to get in that club in the first place? There was a uniformed arm off-duty police officer at the front door. But he was able to just walk in through the front door with a AR-15 rifle, a bomb, a hand gun, enough rounds to kill 50 and injure 53 but still have enough rounds to have a shoot-out with multiple police officers for 3 or 4 hours? That’s a serious breakdown in security.
The officer fired shots at him as he entered the establishment, but he wasn't successful. Mateen then went in and the massacre began.

Back