Police: 50 killed in Florida nightclub terror attack

I understand what you and others are saying, but the point you all are missing is this is not about white people. This is about folks who no love for Americans. Bottom line is whether we like it or not we are Americans. We can talk about these crazy, hateful rednecks in this country all day long. We all have negative sides of who they are and what they do, but that still doesn't change the fact these folks with radical rage want snap out. We can make it a black and white issue all day long. This is not about white folks killing. This is about a dude who was under cover gay. A dude filled with hatred taught to him by parents who hate America yet live off of the tax dollars we all work for. I have been involved in civil rights and community involvement for the black community since the 80's and I have never, and I will repeat never saw these folks support us until Donald Trump. Truth be told the Mexicans are the same way. They don't like us. Mexicans think blacks are lazy, rap, drug dealing nikkers. When they find a black person who works hard they are so amazed because they think we are lazy pieces of shyt. Ask them. All you folks gotta do is have a real race relations talk with these ethnic groups about how they feel about black Americans. If the Africans think we are pieces of shyt and we more closely related to them then anyone how do you folks think folks from other groups think?
Dude please. Why isn't it about the U.S. going into someone else's country and killing millions and destroying whole infrastructures, families and their loved ones? White folks voted for the U..S. to go into the Middle East and start this powder keg.
Before then, Iran and Iraq were at war, but we had to stick our noses in their business. Now look at the aftermath years later.
People get tired of the bully and finally fight back. Now unfortunately, innocent citizens are paying the price.
And how do you know this dude's parents taught him to hate America? You're all over the place and now talking about Mexicans.
You're blaming entire groups of people for the work of one man.
That's just like White folks labelling all Black men as murderers just because they think OJ did it, which makes your ideology no different than theirs.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Some personal experiences of mine in the past few years..

Every taxi driver that profiled me and wouldn't pick up when I was not in business attire were of middle eastern descent.
The stores that have given me the most hassle have been owned by people of middle eastern descent
Some of the shadiest landlords I have dealt with in the hood are of middle eastern descent.

Just saying, from overall perspective, these people have done more damage in our communities than they have good. As a collective, I don't think they have a positive view of African Americans. So, I don't see why African Americans should rush to defend them now simply because white people are after them. That was my original comment about when Trump says he wants to kick out Muslims and Mexicans, I simply go about my day.

Denial is not a river. I'm not fighting folks who don't fight for blacks. you and your crew can. I'm not. Your caught up on trying to fight the government for something you nor I can control. I'm not worried about that, but I am concerned about those rag heads blowing up innocent people.

Dude please. Why isn't it about the U.S. going into someone else's country and killing millions and destroying whole infrastructures, families and their loved ones? White folks voted for the U..S. to go into the Middle East and start this powder keg.
Before then, Iran and Iraq were at war, but we had to stick our noses in their business. Now look at the aftermath years later.
People get tired of the bully and finally fight back. Now unfortunately, innocent citizens are paying the price.
And how do you know this dude's parents taught him to hate America? You're all over the place and now talking about Mexicans.
You're blaming entire groups of people for the work of one man.
That's just like White folks labelling all Black men as murderers just because they think OJ did it, which makes your ideology no different than theirs.

Every taxi driver that profiled me and wouldn't pick up when I was not in business attire were of middle eastern descent.
The stores that have given me the most hassle have been owned by people of middle eastern descent
Some of the shadiest landlords I have dealt with in the hood are of middle eastern descent.

Just saying, from overall perspective, these people have done more damage in our communities than they have good. As a collective, I don't think they have a positive view of African Americans. So, I don't see why African Americans should rush to defend them now simply because white people are after them. That was my original comment about when Trump says he wants to kick out Muslims and Mexicans, I simply go about my day.
The Middle Easterners I've met haven't given me any problems at all but that's not the issue. The issue is labelling an entire group of people for the work of one man. That's the issue I'm referring to.

Until God steps in, people are going to blow up other people, no ifs and buts about it. So pray and get used to it, God has no control over the people he supposedly created or he doesn't exist.

Denial is not a river. I'm not fighting folks who don't fight for blacks. you and your crew can. I'm not. Your caught up on trying to fight the government for something you nor I can control. I'm not worried about that, but I am concerned about those rag heads blowing up innocent people.
Seems like you're the one in denial. And whose fighting the government? I simply exposed why people fight back. That's based on facts, not how I've been treated by random Middle Easterners.
As long as one chooses to ignore recent history, then they'll continue to ignore the questions of "why"? I already know why. Doesn't make it right, but at least I can say that I know.

Bruh the TSA would literally check my sister every time because she looks Somalian. It's at a point now where she goes to the airport 4 hours before her plane leaves.

, I don't see why African Americans should rush to defend them now simply because white people are after them. That was my original comment about when Trump says he wants to kick out Muslims and Mexicans, I simply go about my day.

That is a bit extreme in relation to the contexts of this argument. No one I've seen in here has rushed to defend Middle Easterners. Others have just pointed out the irony in Black people stereotyping an entire group of people based off of the actions of a few.

Everything you've experienced above, you may have experience twice as much in your dealings with Whites. And possibly some Blacks.

And if Trump is willing to legally kick out Muslims and Mexicans, imagine what he'll do to "the Blacks" or "his African Americans".

That is a bit extreme in relation to the contexts of this argument. No one I've seen in here has rushed to defend Middle Easterners. Others have just pointed out the irony in Black people stereotyping an entire group of people based off of the actions of a few.

Everything you've experienced above, you may have experience twice as much in your dealings with Whites. And possibly some Blacks.

And if Trump is willing to legally kick out Muslims and Mexicans, imagine what he'll do to "the Blacks" or "his African Americans".
No, he'll just lock up more of us.

You can justify all you wanna. Yes Christians have killed. Yes they still kill. Yes these middle Eastern folks kill in massive numbers. Yes they will kill me, you and everyone in this topic not because we're black, but because you are born a American. This dude said he didn't have anything against black people according to one of the black dudes who survived . Yet he still kept killing blacks too. Reality is what it is. Just like I said before all the black people defending these folks won't live in the projects or hood where dope dealing and gangbanging exist, yet you wanna say you want these folks blowing up their own kids in your communities. Ha!
And this CHRISTIAN preacher AGREED WITH THE KILLINGS.

Trump will just skew the justice system by appointing court judges and pushing state and local elections that support his overall racist agenda.

I understand what you and others are saying, but the point you all are missing is this is not about white people. This is about folks who no love for Americans. Bottom line is whether we like it or not we are Americans. We can talk about these crazy, hateful rednecks in this country all day long. We all have negative sides of who they are and what they do, but that still doesn't change the fact these folks with radical rage want snap out. We can make it a black and white issue all day long. This is not about white folks killing. This is about a dude who was under cover gay. A dude filled with hatred taught to him by parents who hate America yet live off of the tax dollars we all work for. I have been involved in civil rights and community involvement for the black community since the 80's and I have never, and I will repeat never saw these folks support us until Donald Trump. Truth be told the Mexicans are the same way. They don't like us. Mexicans think blacks are lazy, rap, drug dealing nikkers. When they find a black person who works hard they are so amazed because they think we are lazy pieces of shyt. Ask them. All you folks gotta do is have a real race relations talk with these ethnic groups about how they feel about black Americans. If the Africans think we are pieces of shyt and we more closely related to them then anyone how do you folks think folks from other groups think?

The problem a lot of you all are having is missing the fact that there are A LOT of countries that hates Americans in general. A lot. Travel outside this great country and its wild and crazy the hate these countries have for the US. And Americans dont make it any better when we go visit a foreign country because we will actually get mad because those people don't speak English in their country. Many countries hate that arrogance that is thrown off by Americans feeling they should live as we do.
So when something happens and TV and news outlets force Middle East hate down our throats it kills me. That shooter from Sunday was born and raised in the US, was undercover gay and wanted something to blame his rage on. I just hate that we as Blacks get sucked into the whole profiling as if all Middle Eastern people are out to do harm.
Everyone profile but they shouldn't be held any different than how we should look at all these racist whites we have here in the good ole US of A.

Last edited:

Oh I am sure most whites would have an issue with it too. Since folks seem to forget one little thing-you toss out the Mexicans from the USA-how are your schools going to look?

We have to educate whatever comes in through that door. You toss Mexicans out and most of the schools in Texas are GONE. And the main ones vanishing will be those top schools and black ones. Because a lot of the funding for programs happens because of them. The top schools in my district are Latino majority including the one named after Obama. Remove them and 90% of the honors we get are gone.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Oh I am sure most whites would have an issue with it too. Since folks seem to forget one little thing-you toss out the Mexicans from the USA-how are your schools going to look?

We have to educate whatever comes in through that door. You toss Mexicans out and most of the schools in Texas are GONE. And the main ones vanishing will be those top schools and black ones. Because a lot of the funding for programs happens because of them. The top schools in my district are Latino majority including the one named after Obama. Remove them and 90% of the honors we get are gone.
True. But you are looking at the big picture. A lot of these Trump supporters, even some educators, may be acting (and voting) off of emotion.

Anyone can declare himself a pastor, gather a tiny following or no following, and post their sermons on social media. Black pastors have been spewing hate from the pulpit for years. It's things like this that reaffirm my belief that religion in general is particularly insidious.

There's a school in TX named after Obama?

Anyone can declare himself a pastor, gather a tiny following or no following, and post their sermons on social media. Black pastors have been spewing hate from the pulpit for years. It's things like this that reaffirm my belief that religion in general is particularly insidious.

You have said this like I have again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again.......again nothing happens.

I'm surprised you don't support this pastor, oh nall you wouldn't do that because you supported Eddie Long having sexual relations with those boys at his church. Just saying......... knock , knock. Who's there? It's Closet. Closet who? Come on out that's who.........

Damn idiot.

I know a lady who believed when NOLA flooded it was because of the sins of the city. So when Monroe flooded I asked her the same question and she walked off. LMAO!!!!

I hate this ultra Christians who want to apply things to certain situations....actually I any religion that does that.

He needs to be added to the list of folks on the terrorist group list. Sick!

What kills is when some pastors say the government should follow the laws of God. The question is who will interpret them?

Some of these pastors should only be interpreting the ABCs and that's it.

Everyone who says they're a pastor isn't a true pastor like everyone who says they're our friends arent our friends.

What kills is when some pastors say the government should follow the laws of God. The question is who will interpret them?

Some of these pastors should only be interpreting the ABCs and that's it.

Back