Paula Deen accused of calling Obama N-word

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Y'all want to know what else is bothering me...the way black folks keep saying, "I'm trying to live my life according to the word of GOD...blah, blah, blah...All of that negativity because I choose to FORGIVE someone according to the word of GOD...as Christians we are instructed to FORGIVE...blah, blah, blah."

:smh:

So basically your "god" is okay with you allowing someone else to disrespect you and insult who you are and instructs you to forgive, turn a blind eye, turn the other cheek simply because we ALL sin? :emlaugh: At one point does your "god" instruct you to let a mofo know you will not be disrespected or insult? At what point does your "god" allow you to stand up for yourself and have just a litttttlllleee bitty teeny ounce of self respect?!

All I can do is laugh at folks...:emlaugh:

:bowdown: :emlaugh:

is it ok for your uncle to molest you if he pays for your college tuition?

That's the same point I was trying to make, but I just gave up. :lol:

SOG you really didn't provide any FACTS that mattered. Back to my example earlier...by your logic/facts...the guy that calls your mom/female loved one a bytch is okay b/c she's cool with it and they are friends. So you should be okay with hearing him call her a bytch. :tup:

Last edited:
That's the same point I was trying to make, but I just gave up. :lol:

SOG you really didn't provide any FACTS that mattered. Back to my example earlier...by your logic/facts...the guy that calls your mom a bytch is okay b/c she's cool with it and they are friends. So you should be okay with hearing him call her a bytch. :tup:

Then you obviously don't know what FACTS are. I'm providing facts that are DOCUMENTED and are VERY relevant to the argument. You are simply using conjecture and cases of hypothetical situations that are (arguably) irrelevant.

Then you obviously don't know what FACTS are. I'm providing facts that are DOCUMENTED and are VERY relevant to the argument. You are simply using conjecture and cases of hypothetical situations that are (arguably) irrelevant.

How is it relevant?! So what she has black friends. Big whoopty-doo! :emlaugh:

So because she has black friends that excuses her ignorant ass statement she made in front of a room full of people comparing her friend to a black board and saying he was so black they couldnt' see him in front of the black board? :retard;

If you were in that room would you have laughed?

How is it relevant?! So what she has black friends. Big whoopty-doo! :emlaugh:

So because she has black friends that excuses her ignorant ass statement she made in front of a room full of people comparing her friend to a black board and saying he was so black they couldnt' see him in front of the black board? :retard;

If you were in that room would you have laughed?

You ask how it is relevant and then (immediately) admit to the FACT that she has black friends. Glad we cleared that up. :tup:

As for her (black board) comment. I already said, I wasn't cool with it. But I have no idea what kind of relationship she has with her black friend (Hollis Johnson). According to reports, Hollis says they love each other. All I know is not long after she said that, he walked on that stage and gave Paula a hug and a kiss. Again, that is a fact.

:lol: :emlaugh:

th_Point_over_your_head.jpg

You N words!!!! :splat: I ain't talkin' bout me its plenty of chicks sleeping with old men and even their uncle for school money
damn ya'll sloooooow :lol:

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
You N words!!!! :splat: I ain't talkin' bout me its plenty of chicks sleeping with old men and even their uncle for school money
damn ya'll sloooooow :lol:

Timeout

:topic:

Is this the new kind of special? Do we need to talk bruh? Is there something you need to share? :lol:

You ask how it is relevant and then (immediately) admit to the FACT that she has black friends. Glad we cleared that up. :tup:

As for her (black board) comment. I already said, I wasn't cool with it. But I have no idea what kind of relationship she has with her black friend (Hollis Johnson). According to reports, Hollis says they love each other. All I know is not long after she said that, he walked on that stage and gave Paula a hug and a kiss. Again, that is a fact.

So it's not actually relevant...it's just a fact that it happened. :tup:

Okay. :smh: :emlaugh:

Last edited:
Back to my example earlier...by your logic/facts...the guy that calls your mom/female loved one a bytch is okay b/c she's cool with it and they are friends. So you should be okay with hearing him call her a bytch. :tup:
If the guy is a young thug from the hood, it is "expected" that they would call a female a bytch, so it's ok.
:scared:

If the guy is a young thug from the hood, it is "expected" that they would call a female a bytch, so it's ok.
:scared:

right right I'm from the hood, so it's ok for ya daughter to work for me and I call her a bitch from time to time
and say I want a wedding party with 5 or 6 lil black bitches twerking like we use to have in the hood

:crazy:

Back