Pastor's conference for 'White Christians' underway

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got here before you did ... before you highjacked another topic with unfruitful senselessness.

So I'm the scapegoat? Again, you give me too much power. As a matter of fact, I made attempts to get back on topic about this biased minister and his meeting with only White Christians. Did you not see that?

Sorry to tell you JayRob, but white people attend my church. So I guess your theory on blacks and whites worshiping together is just another scientific flaw. Po you. :shame:
I don't believe in demons, so you have to use something else to describe me.
I do my best to try and post facts and evidence. It's not that difficult to do once one backs away from the tree so he/she can see the forest.

Keep believing your bible if that helps you get through the day, but don't expect me to hold back from pointing out it's discrepancies and errors, especially if I'm challenged to do so.

Again, nice try.

I wonder when Sunday will ever become a day where Black and White Christian folks can come together in worship of their god and not let race separate them.
Like I said earlier, I bet the average White male Christian would rather his daughter marry a White atheist than a Black Christian. Where's the love?

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Sorry to tell you JayRob, but white people attend my church. So I guess your theory on blacks and whites worshiping together is just another scientific flaw. Po you. :shame:

Cee Dog, your church is an exception to the rule, especially here in the south. In several towns and cities throughout the nation, ESPECIALLY in the south, we have four and five churches in a half-mile radius, ALL occupied by one race or the other.
Try walking in a White church in a small town and you'll be looked at like you're E.T. or something. Heck, they may even direct you to the Black church across the street.:lol:
I think you already know this though.

Wrong again. The church I attend, the pastor is black. The second in command? White as white can be. And there's nothing unusual about visiting white churches either. In the Deep South, believe it or not.

Wrong again. The church I attend, the pastor is black. The second in command? White as white can be. And there's nothing unusual about visiting white churches either. In the Deep South, believe it or not.

A recent statistic I read stated that 80-90 percent of Black and White folks worship with folks that physically look like them.
If the holy spirit is supposed to make folks one, why is it difficult for them to worship the same god together?

Cee Dog, you've been known to call White people the devil. If they're the devil, then why are you worshipping with them? Are you a devil too? You know the old saying, birds of a feather.:emlaugh:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back