Pastor's conference for 'White Christians' underway

Status
Not open for further replies.
Still I wonder why Sunday is the most divided day of the week and why this preacher would want to have an all White meeting for Christians? Seems to me that's not showing love for others who might want to fellowship with them.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
I’m in the mood so let me talk “scientifically”

If there were ever a point in time where NOTHING existed
Then NOTHING would exist.

NOTHING doesn’t have the power to create SOMETHING

and if every cause has an effect and every effect is a manifestation caused by something

What was the first cause?

An uncaused cause? Something that always existed?

Can’t get something from nothing, so Something always existed

So this Something, The uncaused cause was always here

I'm not the one making the claim, so again the burden of proof is on you. You can accept it or deny it.

This is no different than if I claimed that the "flying sphaghetti monster" as being the one true god. The burden of proof would be on me to verify that this entity exists and is who I claim it to be.

I don't criticize anyone for their beliefs, however I will point out why I don't have faith in this particular god and post supporting evidence. Up to this point, I've not had one to disprove the info I've presented. I'd welcome you to do so, but it's quite obvious that you're not up to doing so.

Science is a study that comes from humans.

Now again, who created your god and how do you know that he's the one true god? If feeling in your heart and mind is all that you have to support your belief, that's on you and that's your right.

We can go back and forth like this, but until you can post something substantively related to the above questions, you're just blowing smoke and filibustering.
You've learned well from dacontinent:lol: Just joking dacon. LOL!!

Wrong again.

A person's relationship with God is between them and their God. It has nothing to do with you and they have no burden to prove anything to you. What they believe and what they have faith in has absolutely nothing to do with you at all. As I have stated many times before. God doesn't need man to do anything for him. Other than serve him.

The problem you have is that you have scotoma - or blindspot, spiritual blindness - that is caused by arrogance and foolish pride. And it's very sad to watch a person try to be arrogant against God. Very sad indeed. :(

I’m in the mood so let me talk “scientificallyâ€￾

and if every cause has an effect and every effect is a manifestation caused by something

Continuing,

The belief in Intelligent design may have theistic belief implications, but
it is not based on theistic belief, it is based on
Scientific discovery of code in cells, miniature machines, the laws of physics and
Chemistry and standard scientific ways of reasoning
About the history of life

I’m in the mood so let me talk “scientifically”

If the first cause is your god, then who created him/it?
What "nothing" created this "something" called the biblical god?

Last edited:
Wrong again.

A person's relationship with God is between them and their God. It has nothing to do with you and they have no burden to prove anything to you. What they believe and what they have faith in has absolutely nothing to do with you at all. As I have stated many times before. God doesn't need man to do anything for him. Other than serve him.

Dude please. It's called faith, so leave it at that. There's no way you can prove the existence of the biblical god except by "faith".

The problem you have is that you have scotoma - or blindspot, spiritual blindness - that is caused by arrogance and foolish pride. And it's very sad to watch a person try to be arrogant against God. Very sad indeed.

Has nothing to do with arrogance or pride, but everything to do with presenting facts over fiction, with providing evidence over emotions. I'd rather lean on facts and evidence than on faith and emotion, but it's your right to hold on to the latter.

The world we live in today has progressed much since the writing of the bible by ignorant and superstitious men, who even wanted to kill Galileo, one of the greatest scientist of his day and why? Because he proved that the earth revolved around the sun, but the religious folks believed just the opposite. Hundreds of years after Galileo, they finally apologized.

How many times must religious folks have to admit that they were wrong when put up against historical, geological, archaeological, astonomical, medical and scientific evidence?

Why aren't the same miracles that supposedly happened during the time of Jesus happening today? I told you what I think about it, now tell me what you think about it?

Continuing,

The belief in Intelligent design may have theistic belief implications, but
it is not based on theistic belief, it is based on
Scientific discovery of code in cells, miniature machines, the laws of physics and
Chemistry and standard scientific ways of reasoning
About the history of life

Whose refuting intelligent design? That's called deism which I mentioned earlier. You aren't claiming to be a deist but a theist meaning that you know which god specifically is the intelligent designer.

My beef is that bible folks claim that their god is the author of intelligent design. I would like to know how they know that their god is that intelligent designer over the other gods.
If these same folks plan on using the bible to prove their point, they've already lost before even leaving the starting block.
I'm totally confident in that much.

Okay, you admit that there is a god or "intelligent designer".

If the Christians are wrong, which god is the right god and how do you know?

Okay, you admit that there is a god or "intelligent designer".

If the Christians are wrong, which god is the right god and how do you know?

Please don't get the term "god" mixed up with intelligent design. They're not interchangeable.

Nobody knows and that's my point. I'm just upfront and honest about admitting such.

Simply put, people seem to want their to be a god for purposes of security and as a safety net.

I get along just fine without such a crux and I certainly don't fear going to an eternal hell fire merely because I may have chosen to sleep with my neighbors wife. LOL!!

Now for the umpteenth time, please tell me how you know beyond a shadow of a doubt that your god is the "one true god".

Last edited:
If the first cause is your god, then who created him/it?
What "nothing" created this "something" called the biblical god?

The Science YOU believe in says you can't create something out of nothing. So following the belief of YOUR Science
Therefore something had to always exist or there would be nothing.
cause you can't get something from nothing.

So either there is an original something that exist or existed outside of time

or the past is infinite

But if the past is infinite we would never get to this moment right now, because
the past would be too large (infinite in size to ever arrive at this moment in time

Last edited:
The Science YOU believe in says you can't create something out of nothing. So following the belief of YOUR Science
Therefore something had to always exist or there would be nothing.
cause you can't get something from nothing.

So either ther Is a original something that exist or existed outside of time

or the past is infinite

But if the past is infinite we would never get to this moent right now, because
the past would be to large (nfinite in size to ever arrive at this moment in time

What kind of scientist are you?

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Please don't get the term "god" mixed up with intelligent design. They're not interchangeable.

Nobody knows and that's my point. I'm just upfront and honest about admitting such.

Simply put, people seem to want their to be a god for purposes of security and as a safety net.

I get along just fine without such a crux and I certainly don't fear going to an eternal hell fire merely because I may have chosen to sleep with my neighbors wife. LOL!!

Now for the umpteenth time, please tell me how you know beyond a shadow of a doubt that your god is the "one true god".

:lol:

Do you think this "intelligent design" has a name?

And, for the umpteenth time, knowledge that God is real is a personal thing. You have to seek him, find him and know him for yourself. Once God reveals himself to you, there will be no doubt. None. Absolutely none. But, your journey starts with belief. And faith. :)

Stop asking for shortcuts because you won't get any. There are none to give.

So now we can have an intelligent designer BUT that don't make Him God? lol

The intelligent designer can create life, but Still not be God? Wow!

So Something had to create the intelligent designer- BECAUSE SCIENCE SAYS YOU CAN'T CREATE SOMETHING OUT OF NOTHING

This would make God even more powerful and intelligent than the intelligent designer!!!!!

Give me a break.
you don't see the mcrowaves heating ya hot pocket, but you can feel the heat so you assume the microwaves did it, could be something totally different disguised as microwaves you don't know
"WITHOUT A SHADOW OF DOUBT" the microwaves did it.

you're making an assumption based on experimentation from the people who sell microwaves
who based there's on some squiggly lines and called them microwaves they could really be macrowaves
that humans are only able to see a small percentage.

educated guessing is what that's called
taking some facts and assuming
that's what science is; making theory-unproven maybes

life is here, something had to start it
Christians believe our God did it
you say it's not enough evidence for you to believe that
fine, Our God doesn't say gather alot of proof then believe in me.
He says if we have just a little faith, mustard seed size that's enough
I got enough.

faith or scieniticfic theory what's the differece
one has the potential to bring everlasting life
the other one doesn't for the other one tells you up front you're gonna die

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back