Out of Conference Future Football Schedules

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tennessee State has added road non-conference games at the Southern Jaguars on Sept. 5, 2020

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
It will be cool to see another SWAC team in the area.

The Louisiana Tech Bulldogs have added Prairie View A&M, Southeastern Louisiana, and Stephen F. Austin to their future football schedules, the school announced on Wednesday.

Louisiana Tech will host the Prairie View A&M Panthers at Joe Aillet Stadium in Ruston, La., on September 19, 2020. The contest will mark the first-ever meeting between the two schools on the gridiron.
The addition of Prairie View A&M completes Louisiana Tech’s non-conference schedule for the 2020 season.

Last edited by a moderator:
That's not a bad price though. PV doesn't have to travel far.

We got 450K a few years ago and Northwestern St just got 515K for this year. So with a little inflation, the payment should go up higher for a game in 2021. They also just paid UTSA 900K, I don't want us feeling like a cheap hoe.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
We got 450K a few years ago and Northwestern St just got 515K for this year. So with a little inflation, the payment should go up higher for a game in 2021. They also just paid UTSA 900K, I don't want us feeling like a cheap hoe.
UTSA is FBS so they'll always get a good bit more than any FCS

Damn, well yes you should ask for more.

Prairie View A&M's 2020 schedule is complete with the addition of another FBS school. Looks like this is another year of moneyball as they add Texas Christian to th schedule on 9/12/19.

9/12 - TCU
9/19 - Louisiana Tech
10/3 - Northwestern State

8 Swac game schedule

Prairie View A&M's 2020 schedule is complete with the addition of another FBS school. Looks like this is another year of moneyball as they add Texas Christian to th schedule on 9/12/19.

9/12 - TCU
9/19 - Louisiana Tech
10/3 - Northwestern State

8 Swac game schedule

I'm okay w/ this.

We need some D-I FCS OL/DL/LBers and coaching.

The Arkansas-Pine Bluff Golden Lions, members of the Southwestern Athletic Conference, will travel to take on Oklahoma State in Stillwater on Saturday, September 17, 2022. The Golden Lions will receive a $425,000 guarantee for playing the game, per the contract copy.

UAPB is getting that cheddar with these FBS schools.

The Missouri Tigers have added games against the Arkansas-Pine Bluff Golden Lions and the Missouri State Bears to their future football schedules, FBSchedules.com has learned.

Copies of contracts for both games were obtained from the University of Missouri via a state public records request.

Missouri will host Arkansas-Pine Bluff at Faurot Field in Columbia, Mo., on Saturday, Sept. 5, 2026. The Tigers will pay the Golden Lions a $550,000 guarantee for playing the game, according to the copy of the contract.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back