Out of Conference Future Football Schedules

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alabama state setting that coach up for failure with that non conference schedule... how many injuries will it take for him to understand that’s not it... smh... swac east needs a strong Alabama state when it’s healthy.

One could ascertain that this is the "return" game that southern avoided for 20 years?

But it is not, since McNeese got paid and took the money from ESPN. Now if them ofays didn't take the money, then one could ascertain such claim.

One can ascertain that McNeese and the people who kisses their butts can stop crying over a home game with Southern. Technically, we don't owe them sh@t.

But ya'll playing Auburn? you ok with that? smh
I agree that AAMU is not on the level to play Jacksonville but at least it's a fellow FCS opponent.

From what I've seen in 2018, I believe AAMU can now compete with Jacksonville State.

Yes, we need a little more depth, size, and a few more studs. In a few years we will be able to go toe to toe with them, but right now they are stronger in trenches and have a few more difference makers. They have an edge in recruiting because they are usually the first option for transfers from Auburn and Alabama because of their coaching connections.

Any word on the Prairie View non-conference schedule? 2018 was stout with Rice, North Carolina Central in the SWAC/MEAC Challenge, Sam Houston State, and UNLV all on the road. When will the 2019 SWAC schedule of games be released?

Any word on the Prairie View non-conference schedule? 2018 was stout with Rice, North Carolina Central in the SWAC/MEAC Challenge, Sam Houston State, and UNLV all on the road. When will the 2019 SWAC schedule of games be released?

It's been confirmed that PVAMU will travel to htown and battle university of houston @ tdecu field.

I wonder how open coach is to running a wishbone/broken-bone offense? lol Goodness gracious.

I see the confusion has been cleared up because on FBSSchedules they still had Alcorn on the 2020 schedule opening the season but now that game has been pushed back to 2025 and replaced with New Mexico. AAMU plays them on 11/21

That leaves Alcorn needing a 9/5 this year

From what I've seen in 2018, I believe AAMU can now compete with Jacksonville State.

We have no reason to play them. Our game with them is not that profitable. Just better to schedule a money game with major FBS. We already have a competitive FCS game with UNA.

We have no reason to play them. Our game with them is not that profitable. Just better to schedule a money game with major FBS. We already have a competitive FCS game with UNA.

I agree... but we are suppose to play Jacksonville st in 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back