Out of Conference Future Football Schedules

Status
Not open for further replies.
If my recollections are correct, Bama State has UAB, Kennesaw St and Tuskegee on our out of conference schedule for 2019. That could change once and if the Swac office changes the conference mandate for required games. Will it continue to be the 7 game schedule or change it to 8 or 9 games.

If my recollections are correct, Bama State has UAB, Kennesaw St and Tuskegee on our out of conference schedule for 2019. That could change once and if the Swac office changes the conference mandate for required games. Will it continue to be the 7 game schedule or change it to 8 or 9 games.

I like 9 but I have heard no mention of going back to 9. So lets assume that 7 is safe.

Reactions: J C

The UAB Blazers have added the Alabama State Hornets to their 2019 football schedule, FBSchedules.com has learned.

UAB will host Alabama State at Legion Field in Birmingham on Thursday, Aug. 29, 2019. The Blazers will pay the Hornets a $300,000 guarantee for the game, per a copy of the contract obtained from the University of Alabama at Birmingham via a state open records request.

UAB adds Alabama State to 2019 football schedule

Is this really worth the morale of the players? Coach Hill can barely coach in The SWAC. How is he going to handle this schedule.

NO, that schedule is not worth it. they are only getting good money from Florida State but they will receive three beatdowns

is by Bama State thinking about giving up the turkey day classic?
they will try and pay someone to move their game like valley did this season...except there is no one that will move for them. tuskegee won't. ksu will not but I wouldn't be surprised if they try and buy them out of the last 2 years. alcorn & grambling will not. that just leaves whatever crossover team. don't know if that will be pv again or somone else.

they will try and pay someone to move their game like valley did this season...except there is no one that will move for them. tuskegee won't. ksu will not but I wouldn't be surprised if they try and buy them out of the last 2 years. alcorn & grambling will not. that just leaves whatever crossover team. don't know if that will be pv again or somone else.

Or... the game this year was your home game and they just moved it

The AD recently announced we have a conference opponent for the 2019 TDC!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back