One of the Greatest Bayou Classic upsets ever

Wait smack on the sports board....how cowardice of BlueDog...but hey he knows that Fobbs has Odums number so all he has is the past. Kinda like a stripper who is past her prime.

I'm posting great moments in sports history. That were capture on film and will be in the halls of sports history forever.

I'm posting great moments in sports history. That were capture on film and will be in the halls of sports history forever.

n***a no the fuck you are not. This bullshit you try to do is fucking stupid. Look at the title of the thread....if you were posting great moments in sports history the title would not simply deal with the Bayou Classic. Go sit your silly ass down somewhere.

Last week it was the bullshit with the catch then you tried to twist that....now that people are countering you about being stuck in the past you portray the image like you are posting moments of sports history.

Here's a moment...STFU!

20161217_ajw_ad1_066_10662326.jpg

PE2_0279.jpg

Celebration-Bowl-Champs-1024x512.jpg

Coach_Fobb_-_Grambling_1-862x575.jpg

See we don't have to go back to some shit that happened in damn near 10 years ago...we only have to go back with 10 months. So stick with the current...oh wait by your post you have nothing to say about the current because you know the outcome will be SU getting their ass whooped.

Again post something in the 12 months.

You must have saved these to floppy disk.

So says the guy that just said a post or two ago that reading is "fundamental". Maybe you should work on both your reading skills along with your comprehension skills and re-read the threads title. I'm posting moments in reference to the threads topic, not any of that childish "I'm in my feelings smack".

If you care to reminisce along with me and others about these great moments I welcome the dialog.

So says the guy that just said a post or two ago that reading is "fundamental". Maybe you should work on both your reading skills along with your comprehension skills and re-read the threads title. I'm posting moments in reference to the threads topic, not any of that childish "I'm in my feelings smack".

If you care to reminisce along with me and others about these great moments I welcome the dialog.

hush up ole niggums....after that fake TD thread....you are the "mascot" for the Jags. LOL

Again post something in the 12 months.

You must have saved these to floppy disk.

You can I open your own thread if you want to smack or control the theme. I won't sink to your level. I'm just going to stay on topic and post things related to the subject matter of great moments in past upsets.

This was really a great one here. I tried hard but just couldn't dig up any old video.Screenshot_2017-11-12-01-49-00.png

Will somebody in the hog come get this guy and teach him how to read and comprehend?

Last edited:
Back