One of the Greatest Bayou Classic upsets ever

GSU-champ-ring.jpg

Would someone in the hog tell this guy what upset means? This is a prime example of not paying attention in class.

Now when somebody goes to a thread of yours, and try to hijack the subject matter, I don't won't to see any gorilla tears from you.

Would someone in the hog tell this guy what upset means? This is a prime example of not paying attention in class.

Now when somebody goes to a thread of yours, and try to hijack the subject matter, I don't won't to see any gorilla tears from you.

I know what an upset is...what you tried to do was smack on the sly....I will hi jack all of your threads.

Silly. Lol.

Fobbs gon get Odums fired.

What happens if Odums hands Fobbs his first conference loss? Will the Grambling faithful treat him humanly and with dignity? My guess is two losses in a row will put Fobbs on a boiling hot seat. You lose this year, and you may as well turn on the Bunson Burners under that seat in route to changing sugar to sh.., ijs.......LMAO! I don't like the way Odums compete in non-conference games so if Fobbs can accomplish this feat, I wouldn't be too mad but I wouldn't bet the rent on it.

What happens if Odums hands Fobbs his first conference loss? Will the Grambling faithful treat him humanly and with dignity? My guess is two losses in a row will put Fobbs on a boiling hot seat. You lose this year, and you may as well turn on the Bunson Burners under that seat in route to changing sugar to sh.., ijs.......LMAO! I don't like the way Odums compete in non-conference games so if Fobbs can accomplish this feat, I wouldn't be too mad but I wouldn't bet the rent on it.

Honestly....I can't see Odums beating Fobbs no time soon. We are flat out better than Southern. Fobbs is a nice guy and He is a son of a coach so He won't ever drop 70 on Southern unless provoked but 50 is respectable.

This gon get Ugly for Odums.

Honestly....I can't see Odums beating Fobbs no time soon. We are flat out better than Southern. Fobbs is a nice guy and He is a son of a coach so He won't ever drop 70 on Southern unless provoked but 50 is respectable.

This gon get Ugly for Odums.

I had no idea you were a heavy drinker....lol

Back