One of the Greatest Bayou Classic upsets ever

All you have is that part of history because right now....Fobbs has big worm's number...2-1

20 years later after the original SWACPage was born and y'all still haven't figured out talking smack and trying to play mind games with us simply doesn't work.

So why are you five games behind in the series?

Southern got those first wins while Grambling was just starting there football program.... I really don't see in what area of the game Southern is better than Grambling this year....

Defense, Offense, Special team, or Coaching.
I would give Southern the edge with their offensive line.

The best to represent the SWAC this year is Grambling. HANDS DOWN!!!!

Southern got those first wins while Grambling was just starting there football program.... I really don't see in what area of the game Southern is better than Grambling this year....

Somebody come get this newbie.

Are you a heavy drinker?

Somebody come get this newbie.[/QUOT
Are you a heavy drinker?

What have Southern done this year to make you think they are the better team.... I have watched both teams play in person. I don't think SU have enough weapons this year to beat Grambling. Howard is not playing at a 100%. Southern do not have an answer for Kincade or Carter. Southern defense is not good at all. So you tell me who is the rookie. I feel like I can tell you more about your team than you can.

Southern will have to play a complete game to beat Grambling.

Holding on to the years i see, just sitting back chillen listening to the good ole years stories lmao

OFF TOPIC!!!!!

You've kept yourself out of my detention for years, but that avatar pic just might land you in there @bluedog, and it would break my heart to do so right before the Bayou Classic

Keep it up @JAG89 and you just might land another trip in there as well

OFF TOPIC!!!!!

You've kept yourself out of my detention for years, but that avatar pic just might land you in there @bluedog, and it would break my heart to do so right before the Bayou Classic

Keep it up @JAG89 and you just might land another trip in there as well

I've been meaning to holler at you, but I always get side tracked. :D

Wait smack on the sports board....how cowardice of BlueDog...but hey he knows that Fobbs has Odums number so all he has is the past. Kinda like a stripper who is past her prime.

Back