Official "The Chi" on Showtime Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
The first two seasons had me. This season three is worrying me....there are characters who just disappeared.

For example the girlfriend who was a realtor....where is she....you mean to tell me she was not at the funeral????

The cops investigating the gangster....Cruz....where is he?

It's beginning to be some ambiguity.

The girlfriend refused to return to the show. They didn't even mention her lol.

@The Founder I figured you would start watching once you heard La La was on the scene. LOL

But now that you mentioned it, I did peep and see that the cop that was so hard pressed to go after the Mob Street Crew, Brandon, and Duda will not be back this season as well as the other white cop that was around during the first season. Unless there is a story that they will reveal later this season that explains it all and even ties in to how Brandon died, yeah the disappearance throws things off.

That's another reason why I love The Wire so much and still watch it on demand through Direct TV. The writers made everything and every character make sense. I can still see things that I over looked after all these years. David Simon set the standard high with his writing.

Remember the illegal white cop got his throat cut.....yea The Wire did not leave any story line open...everything had closure.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Remember the illegal white cop got his throat cut.....yea The Wire did not leave any story line open...everything had closure.
Not him, there was another white cop in season 1 and 2. He sorta tried to befriend Ronnie or get him to snitch and tried to vouch for Brandon with the eager female cop.

Last edited:
It's just like the story line of who killed the white lady that was buying up all the property in the neighborhood for the 63rd st mob. Remember Detective Toussaint was investigating that also and was connecting the dots.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Miesha was about to chin-check Jemma "ole fake young woke azz." Honestly, Jemma is going to get in some hot water down the line.

Of course.... Episode 5 was a solid one ....

....so this was the scene with Kandi that everyone was talking about huh? Is that all? Is there more to come? For all of the rumors, I was expecting more something to wow me, inspire me, that scene was vanilla....anyways....LOL & ROTFLMBO

Yeah, the way she was talking about it on RHOA was like she was really going at it for that scene.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back