OFFICIAL: NBA Playoffs Thread

I don't know whether Love will play Sunday, but know he took a pretty good head shot.

He will not! But if the NBA is the NBA, then the Cavs will win tonight. Made for TV, money is on the line unless the NBA feels they can make money with the Celtics!

If you don't think the NBA can't make money off a possible Warriors (who a lot of people don't like)/Celtics (the prodigy Stevens with the young team with no Kyrie but plenty of history) match up then you tripping.

I want Lebron to make 8 straight Finals against a vulnerable Warriors team but I wouldn't be mad if the Celtics made it because I think they could legitimately beat them

He will not! But if the NBA is the NBA, then the Cavs will win tonight. Made for TV, money is on the line unless the NBA feels they can make money with the Celtics!

The NBA makes money regardless

Ratings, if the nation will take the starless Celtics over the best player in the league! Me, would be nice to see the Celtics win tonight and this LeBron better than MJ can stop. I think they are both great player that has transcended the game.

Told everyone who would win and I did not have to waste my time to watch. Made for TV, all about money and if you cannot see that, then you are blind. We know James is one of the greatest to play and he, like MJ is what bring in the ratings. Now Golden State will hold up their end and will win game seven to complete the finals that has been talked about since the beginning of the season.

You know what's so sad about this post? You simply echoed (PROVED) my point and you don't even realize it. ROTGDF!!!!!

LeBron was able to get to the ECF without having to face Kyrie (due to injury).

Thanks again for proving my point. (LOL)

You simply echoed (PROVED) my point and you don't even realize it.
upload_2018-5-28_13-10-9.png

Told everyone who would win and I did not have to waste my time to watch. Made for TV, all about money and if you cannot see that, then you are blind. We know James is one of the greatest to play and he, like MJ is what bring in the ratings. Now Golden State will hold up their end and will win game seven to complete the finals that has been talked about since the beginning of the season.

you sound like a hater.

Took out if what you wanted to take out. Did you read when I said that LeBron is one of the greatest to ever play the game. Sports today is all about money and ratings. Made for TV. Let Boston win the first two game to give people the illusion that LeBron would lose. I knew that would not happen because he is the best in the League and brings in the most money and ratings. So how am I hating when I said LeBron would win? Not only the NBA, but especially the NFL and now they are going to allow betting on games. Made for TV, just like the MJ days. They tell you who is going to win, but we are so blind that we cannot see.

Took out if what you wanted to take out. Did you read when I said that LeBron is one of the greatest to ever play the game. Sports today is all about money and ratings. Made for TV. Let Boston win the first two game to give people the illusion that LeBron would lose. I knew that would not happen because he is the best in the League and brings in the most money and ratings. So how am I hating when I said LeBron would win? Not only the NBA, but especially the NFL and now they are going to allow betting on games. Made for TV, just like the MJ days. They tell you who is going to win, but we are so blind that we cannot see.

Just enjoy the holiday and day off, damn!

If the Rockets win... Cavs in 6. I don't trust James Harden on the biggest stage.
If the Warriors win... it's going 7. I might lean towards the Warriors but they are getting exposed by Houston

If the Rockets win... Cavs in 6. I don't trust James Harden on the biggest stage.
If the Warriors win... it's going 7. I might lean towards the Warriors but they are getting exposed by Houston
No way this Cavs team goes 7 with the Warriors. The rockets can shoot and defend. Cavs can't

Back