OFFICIAL: NBA Playoffs Thread

So Playoff P and Mr. Triple Double are really getting owned by Ricky Rubio, Joe Ingles and a rookie.
TruDat.....the Thunder is my favorite team, and one thing I know for sure about them is, they DO NOT PLAY DEFENSE.
The Jazz has been shooting wide open shots all series...and they ain't missing em either...smh

Both of them are struggling right now!
Man Melo hasn't been doing s---. And Westbrook and George seem to not care right now. lol

With all of the talent that has left OKC since 2012, they would have a tough starting lineup. lol

Oladipo
Harden
Durant
Ibaka
Kanter
McDermott

Then possibly:
George
Westbrook

Man Melo hasn't been doing s---. And Westbrook and George seem to not care right now. lol

With all of the talent that has left OKC since 2012, they would have a tough starting lineup. lol

Oladipo
Harden
Durant
Ibaka
Kanter
McDermott

Then possibly:
George
Westbrook

Doug McDermott isn't an NBA player. To have him on that list is an insult to real hoopers.

TruDat.....the Thunder is my favorite team, and one thing I know for sure about them is, they DO NOT PLAY DEFENSE.
The Jazz has been shooting wide open shots all series...and they ain't missing em either...smh
Pretty much, they have no answer for Donovan Mitchell and Paul George keeps leaving Ingles wide open to help on Rubio or Mitchell's drives to the basket. It's usually a dribble here or a pass here, the defense gets sucked in, and then boom wide open shot or wide open drive to the basket. Then you have the horrible shot selection by the supposed Big 3 (more like Big 1.75) that basically becomes a turnover that allows Utah to get fast break points.

The real problem with OKC is coaching. As alluded to, they had/have the talent but they always needed a better style of play on both sides of the ball.

Playoff P is fake news. Playoff Rondo is the real deal. 4 points, 10 rebounds... and

Rondo has done this for years, but a hard to coach and sometimes to control. Russell Westbrook needs to watch and see what a real point guard is. What if Westbrook could learn to get everyone involved and still get his? Rondo has always been a good point guard!

Rondo has done this for years, but a hard to coach and sometimes to control. Russell Westbrook needs to watch and see what a real point guard is. What if Westbrook could learn to get everyone involved and still get his? Rondo has always been a good point guard!

Russ led the league in assists this year.

I think the Pelicans will push Golden State in the playoffs, which will make Golden State vulnerable in the next round. Add one more piece to the team and the Pelicans will be the future NBA team to beat. With Houston and Golden State, the west is the strongest conference. Lebron and Cleveland is keeping the east in the picture.

The Conference Finals are set!
Only four teams remain in the NBA Playoffs.
How's your bracket looking?

Dc2VoPlU8AEk0LB.jpg

Golden State doesn't like contact with the exception of Green and Igadalo(sp). In order for Houston to pull this off Harden has to score 40+ and CPIII has to do at least 25+ points a game.

Houston in 7

Cleveland is in a similar situation except it's with their bench. The bench has to pull their weight.

Cavs in 7

Back