Uhhh...for you LeBron lovers

Kenn Rashad

Person In Charge
Staff member
Look at what Kyrie is doing (without LeBron).

Look at what LeBron is doing (without Kyrie).

Kyrie > LeBron

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Lebron don't care about the regular season as long as he get the 8th seed, he figures they can take anyone in the East. Just giving you the facts, I could care less about Cleveland or Lebron.

Sad this is that LeBron has all those former MVP and All Stars on his team and is struggling.

Like The Thunder? Everybody wants to make these super teams with no supporting cast and wonder why they struggle.

It's a dream for NBA @K gamers but in reality it doesn't always work out. Because you end up with loses to teams that have nothing to lose.

Look at what Kyrie is doing (without LeBron).

Look at what LeBron is doing (without Kyrie).

Kyrie > LeBron

We have tried to tell them for years. Bron ball doesn't work unless he has a really great closer on his team. Great for stuffing stats though

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Kenn can be such a fan at times.

LOL. You are right. Bron is rolling now.

I think this Kenn guy needs to go away. Bring back the SoGgy guy. He was much smarter and it seemed like he knew what he was talking about.

See, y'all some Kyrie haters! JR, the fact that you have to say "Bron is rolling now" implies that we hasn't always been rolling.

Meanwhile, Kyrie is...well...Kyrie.

Kyrie > LeBron ain't nothing changed, dammit! :p

The Celtics are the greatest so what are you guys over here talking about second rate teams and players for? I dont get it.

See, y'all some Kyrie haters! JR, the fact that you have to say "Bron is rolling now" implies that we hasn't always been rolling.

Meanwhile, Kyrie is...well...Kyrie.

Kyrie > LeBron ain't nothing changed, dammit! :p

Lebron was actually rolling earlier this year. I should have said he is in BEAST MODE now. He has played better this year than the last 2.

Back