Official Marvel's "Black Panther" Thread

]It is the first one to get this much SUPPORT-look at how much merchandises we have for this movie.

Blade nor Spawn had this much.

At some stores around here they have BP toys set up next to Star Wars, JL & WW toys. Black Panther SOLD OUT. Justice League toys collecting dust and WW on clearance.
That's a different statement all together and more factual.

27540565_10155631606953411_2746180298691402690_n.jpg

I think it should be put out there on all social media platforms that, when people go to see this movie, to CHECK THEIR TICKETS and make sure it says Black Panther, if the theater says there is a problem then they need to record their interaction with the theater.

Went to see it today. Extremely enjoyable. Excellent fight scenes. Not profanity laden. Classy outfits. Unapologetically African. Well written and scenes not rushed. Great choice of actors (I especially liked the general and the little sister).

Went to see it today. Extremely enjoyable. Excellent fight scenes. Not profanity laden. Classy outfits. Unapologetically African. Well written and scenes not rushed. Great choice of actors (I especially liked the general and the little sister).

Ok. You just answered my question.

What question might that be?

I was going to ask: Who has seen the movie? What did you think of it? But after reading your post, it was not necessary for me to post those questions, cause you answered everything I wanted to ask. I am going to check it out next week. I don't go to the movies that often except to see a movie that should be viewed on the big screen. I think Black Panther is one of those movies.

I saw the movie tonight, my wife isn't even into Marvel but she really enjoyed it and I did too. They didn't act vulgar, wasn't cheesy or preachy with good action, pretty chocolate warrior sistas. The warrior sistas remind me of when my friend worked in Africa and he was guarded by sistas all over 6 foot tall with AK-47s.

Was it my imagination or was that one group of warriors the Bruhs? They sure was barking LOL

Saw it last night with the fam. Thumbs up!

I just hope Hollywood don't do what they always do, try to duplicate the financial success of a movie like Black Panther and as a result, create knock off movies with less quality....

Nevertheless..lots of positives about the movie...

Back