Official Marvel's "Black Panther" Thread

Why is everyone pushing the Storm/BP relationship? That didn't happen until later in the comics, I think originally he was with one of the Dora Milaje.

I think it's up there though. What's surprises me is that they haven't mention Cap anywhere in Black Panther. Didn't this film take place after Civil War? Didn't T'Challa provide sanctuary for Steve in Wakanda?

Steve as well as most of the Avengers that broke out of the jail Stark had them in.

Why is everyone pushing the Storm/BP relationship? That didn't happen until later in the comics, I think originally he was with one of the Dora Milaje.

The Storm/BP relationship was a Reggie Hudlin thing. American singer Monica Lynne was T’Challa boo thang from before that.

Nakia turns heel and becomes Malice after BP spurns her advances and she becomes obsessed with him

I'm surprised it beat out A Wrinkle in Time, but it did place 2nd for this past weekend.

I knew a wrinkle in time was gonna flop no matter how hard folks online were trying to make Ava and that movie happen. The trailer did nothing to sell it and Oprah looked and sounded ridiculous.

I've seen Black Panther 3 times. Good movie.

I knew a wrinkle in time was gonna flop no matter how hard folks online were trying to make Ava and that movie happen. The trailer did nothing to sell it and Oprah looked and sounded ridiculous.

I have yet to like any thing that Ava DuVernay has done. She just doesn't do it for me. But anyway, just my opinion.

It's gonna be some hot folks when Infinity War blows past Black Panther like Carmelo Anthony trying playing man-to-man defense.
I might be right, but don't bet the farm on that.

The Verge reported that;
Ticket presales for Avengers: Infinity War have already surpassed Black Panther’s record
In January, movie ticket company Fandango reported that Black Panther set a record for ticket presales for Marvel movies (beating out 2016’s Captain America: Civil War’s previous record), setting up it up for a massive box office haul that’s since surpassed $1 billion. Tickets for Marvel’s upcoming Avengers: Infinity War just went on sale on Friday, and Varietyreports that the ticket sales for the film have already blew past Black Panther’s record — in just six hours.

Now ya'll know the real reason behind this...The Khaki Klan had to have a hand in this.

Back