Official Marvel's "Black Panther" Thread

This trailer is just another reason for me to fall down on my knees and thank God for creating the BLACK MAN! And He certainly knew what He was doing when He did!

Yes, God is real.

It's amazing the racist hate around this movie. The funny thing is that it has a predominately black cast, like over 90%, and they are mad about that. I'm hoping this will be the number 1 movie for at least a month. And yall watch your tickets when you go see it, don't let the movie theater pull the okey doke on you!!

So now we have blacktwitter wanting to boycott the film over Michael B Jordan's girlfriend not being black.

Calling the boy an agent of white supremacy.

So now we have blacktwitter wanting to boycott the film over Michael B Jordan's girlfriend not being black.

Calling the boy an agent of white supremacy.

Ain't nobody on Twitter calling for a boycott. LOL. Haven't seen any tweets that say that. That boycott is as real as the Willie Lynch letter.

Last edited:

It is the first one to get this much SUPPORT-look at how much merchandises we have for this movie.

Blade nor Spawn had this much.

At some stores around here they have BP toys set up next to Star Wars, JL & WW toys. Black Panther SOLD OUT. Justice League toys collecting dust and WW on clearance.

Back