NC A&T will leave MEAC for Big South Conference

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was going to start another thread, But something that I have notice and thinking about..

NCAT was a growing institution, but the Celebration Bowl really started to push A&T enrollment up among other things... And the University seem to have a market tool to build upon the CB...But why hasn't the same thing happen at Alcorn.... Yes alot of money from the SWAC CHAMPIONSHIP & CB but enrollment is not even 4,000 and it is expected to drop.. They are NO where near what A&T has done.. Just a question??

North Carolina va. Mississippi

That's exactly what it is. Black folk would rather tread water as a collective than thrive individually.

What part of pro-blackness is that?

Black Wall Street was a collective effort until White folks decided to physically destroy it. It can be done.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
As I said in my above post A&T was growing before the Bowl....but to say football and exposure of the CB has not help is crazy..Even the school is agreeing that it has help boast applications.. I just ask because I commend A&T, for what they have done.I just wish more HBCUS would be proactive.

The Carlos Brown Show was basically dedicated to shitting on A&T today. I was amused at Pettaway's comments. I did not know he was not in favor of us moving to D1, but that explains why he HALF ASSED it after we moved up.

I'm listening to the show right now and these two guys who are talking are way off base. They have no concept of university leadership and how it works. Talking about A&T's leadership should've ran their move to alumni and the players before making a move?! WTF?! All those meetings are what people do to avoid making a move. No! Leadership is entrusted to make decisions in the best interest of the institution. Period.

I'm listening to the show right now and these two guys who are talking are way off base. They have no concept of university leadership and how it works. Talking about A&T's leadership should've ran their move to alumni and the players before making a move?! WTF?! All those meetings are what people do to avoid making a move. No! Leadership is entrusted to make decisions in the best interest of the institution. Period.

It’s ok no need to get upset. A&T made their lateral move already you can relax its just an opinion.

The Carlos Brown Show was basically dedicated to shitting on A&T today. I was amused at Pettaway's comments. I did not know he was not in favor of us moving to D1, but that explains why he HALF ASSED it after we moved up.

Yep, I thought I've mentioned it at times, maybe when I did it was just with other Bulldog Fans and supporters but yeah that was no secret. He used to let his voice be known in the Huntsville Times no doubt and it confirms a post I made earlier in this thread that faculty/staff and supporters were always mixed about moving up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back