National Early Signing Day 2020 Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
That is the problem in a nutshell on Lynch Street. You all always buy and sell the wrong thing. You have to be right when making trading decisions. Recruiting is nothing but a trade in talent and we have made the right decisions. On the other hand, JSU has...well, I don't have to say it.

Thats the problem at AAMU. Nobody with good sense wants to buy what yall selling. I tell you what. Try selling HC tickets... THEN try JSU.

To see this many lineman in a class in incredible for an HBCU. That has always been our achilles heel. And for this coaching staff to identify that immediately and go after it speaks volumes!

This is becoming a little surreal at this point. I find myself hopping through the house like I'm still on the yard! -06!

SWAC coaches group call after JSU hangs up
giphy.gif

LMAO!!! Prime sent a message to them folks that was po’mouthing us!!! I’m here for it all!!!!
Get dey asses JS2DP! Get them! :D

I'm enjoying every second of this. I waited a long f'ing time for this time.

JSU arguably has the BEST recruited class in the modern day era w/ "*s," rankings and such. Much kudos. No hate or shade from Waller county. We're just trying to get on this level and knock some d-1s in tx ass in the dirt. :D

Is this the J State report or Swac early signing day. TSU had a great class. We will be fine in September like coach Prime said. We treating spring like spring practice.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Get dey asses JS2DP! Get them! :D

I'm enjoying every second of this. I waited a long f'ing time for this time.

JSU arguably has the BEST recruited class in the modern day era w/ "*s," rankings and such. Much kudos. No hate or shade from Waller county. We're just trying to get on this level and knock some d-1s in tx ass in the dirt.

I’m just enjoying the moment. lol This is all business for me. JSU... PRIME... we’re both benefiting from one another. Go Tigers! 😎

Y'all need to worry about winning all of your in-state games first. Lol, Valley had y'all breaking out the chicken bones last year in overtime. Remember, y'all are still playing catch-up with the rest of the SWAC. One thing A&M is, is not worried about JSU. Haha
Chicken bones? Sorry bruh, you got us confused with the wrong school. @Bewildered can you please tell him what schools fool around with chicken bones?

Is this the J State report or Swac early signing day. TSU had a great class. We will be fine in September like coach Prime said. We treating spring like spring practice.
Well done TSU. I hope this spreads to all of us eventually. I'd love to see more flips at other schools as well. I like what that Gardner kid said in the article....he wants to be a part of the movement "like that MIkey Williams kid" So kids are taking notice. Just need it to spread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back