National Early Signing Day 2020 Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
But we could sell out on bets that we would beat JSU. And we never lost any money on that bet.

You were just as sorry as we were. Difference is you are now still sorry.

The last two years, we had Maynor beat both times. You and I both know it. Our RB fumbled going into the endzone UNTOUCHED. Then last year, we had a strip fumble that the refs didnt give JSU that would have ended the game.

Regardless...any win like that would have been a moral loss for JSU. Yall dont belong on the field with us.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
You were just as sorry as we were. Difference is you are now still sorry.

The last two years, we had Maynor beat both times. You and I both know it. Our RB fumbled going into the endzone UNTOUCHED. Then last year, we had a strip fumble that the refs didnt give JSU that would have ended the game.

Regardless...any win like that would have been a moral loss for JSU. Yall dont belong on the field with us.
Lol...Isn't that the classic definition of a loser? "We would have won if the other team had not made that play." Or, "we would have won if our team had made that play or not made that mistake." Winners never have to resort to those types of excuses.

Well I’ll give credit to A&M... they’ll be the perfect leaders in COVID protocols in the SWAC...outside of MCC, they’ve always been socially distanced in the stands since their inception... no worries the stadium was empty anyway so the players are use to playing in front of no fans ... and their fans seem to be very active virtually than in reality . I nominate A&M to be the leaders in COVID safety for the SWAC since that’s the only lead they’ll have ...

Last edited:
Well I’ll give credit to A&M... they’ll be the perfect leaders in COVID protocols in the SWAC...outside of MCC, they’ve always been socially distanced in the stands since their inception... no worries the stadium was empty anyway so the players are use to playing in front of no fans ... and their fans seem to be very active virtually than in reality . I nominate A&M to be the leaders in COVID safety for then SWAC since that’s the only lead they’ll have ...
Lmao

Aye folks let them enjoy their little bragging in zSippi. We all remember what happened with all those first round draft picks in Jackson don't we? Busted championships. I'm just saying. Now how many SCG have JSU won in the 2000's? SoS. just another covid year....

Aye folks let them enjoy their little bragging in zSippi. We all remember what happened with all those first round draft picks in Jackson don't we? Busted championships. I'm just saying. Now how many SCG have JSU won in the 2000's? SoS. just another covid year....
And y’all have been properly socially distanced from a SWAC championship game since Bush. Good job in leading the way in proper protocol AAMU.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Well I’ll give credit to A&M... they’ll be the perfect leaders in COVID protocols in the SWAC...outside of MCC, they’ve always been socially distanced in the stands since their inception... no worries the stadium was empty anyway so the players are use to playing in front of no fans ... and their fans seem to be very active virtually than in reality . I nominate A&M to be the leaders in COVID safety for the SWAC since that’s the only lead they’ll have ...
Gay

Will this "Great Day" last beyond the day of that first game, or until April 10??
giphy.gif

Is this fear I'm smelling?

tenor.gif

Texas Southern has a great class. I love the fact that he has recruited some guys that knows what it takes to win at the highest level. For example, the kids from Waco La Vega, Temple and Duncanville. All players that have won State Championships or played for one.

I told my wife I didn’t think Dooley went out that way enough.

Props to TxSU for going into central Texas and DFW and getting kids.

Texas Southern has a great class. I love the fact that he has recruited some guys that knows what it takes to win at the highest level. For example, the kids from Waco La Vega, Temple and Duncanville. All players that have won State Championships or played for one.

We do? You the first person I've seen say that. The 2019 season was beyond disappointing and I don't expect anything good to happen with our current coach. Basketball has always been where it's at for us.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back