National Early Signing Day 2020 Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
JSU can have one pick-six. It is the seven other sixes to A&M receivers that will JSU in. The bombing raid will go on even if Glass does not come back.
So y’all throwing y’all way to a ship ? lol 😂 y’all had a stud at rb and barely scraped by last season with bad JSU... you trying to sell us dog p#ss disguised as lemon juice that y’all will pass on a projected upgraded defense that will probably lead the SWAC.... interesting... keep selling we not buying...

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
So y’all throwing y’all way to a ship ? lol 😂 y’all had a stud at rb and barely scraped by last season with bad JSU... you trying to sell us dog p#ss disguised as lemon juice that y’all will pass on a projected upgraded defense that will probably lead the SWAC.... interesting... keep selling we not buying...
That is the problem in a nutshell on Lynch Street. You all always buy and sell the wrong thing. You have to be right when making trading decisions. Recruiting is nothing but a trade in talent and we have made the right decisions. On the other hand, JSU has...well, I don't have to say it.

JSU can have one pick-six. It is the seven other sixes to A&M receivers that will JSU in. The bombing raid will go on even if Glass does not come back.
Smack aside.... glass is aight. But don’t tell me y’all running him off
lol

SWAC fires all over the place. All we need is a lil' Alcorn St, FAMU, AlaSU, GSU, SU, and us @ PV mc'ing this smack event. lol

I'm going to the smack board, shit. *hocking spit on my keyboard* Y'all acting like y'all wanna' do a lil' sum'n sum'n today. :D lol
damn P. You ran out of invites I see LMAO!!!! 💀

lol

SWAC fires all over the place. All we need is a lil' Alcorn St, FAMU, AlaSU, GSU, SU, and us @ PV mc'ing this smack event. lol

I'm going to the smack board, shit. *hocking spit on my keyboard* Y'all acting like y'all wanna' do a lil' sum'n sum'n today. :D lol
There is no need for you to leave just now. It won't happen until the fall...the spring will just be a dry run on what's coming in September.

Y'all need to worry about winning all of your in-state games first. Lol, Valley had y'all breaking out the chicken bones last year in overtime. Remember, y'all are still playing catch-up with the rest of the SWAC. One thing A&M is, is not worried about JSU. Haha

Does a large JSU signing class under Sanders mean that several current players will be dismissed from the team?

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Y'all need to worry about winning all of your in-state games first. Lol, Valley had y'all breaking out the chicken bones last year in overtime. Remember, y'all are still playing catch-up with the rest of the SWAC. One thing A&M is, is not worried about JSU. Haha
Catch up ..to whom. Definitely not y'all. There is not one team in the swac that's way more talented than any other. Our problem last year (amongst others) was definitely coaching especially on the defensive side (1st year DC that started as a GA). You better be thanking those refs for giving y'all the ball back on your last drive (clear strip/ fumble).

Does a large JSU signing class under Sanders mean that several current players will be dismissed from the team?
We have over 15 players graduating in the spring (a few graduated already). We are only bringing in 2 to 4 players in Feb.

Not worried but steadily our name and business on your mind... rent free ... y’all smalltime... sat down somewhere pup...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back