National Early Signing Day 2020 Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
You all damn well know the address of where to send that trophy to. Dont make me repeat it.

The championship is not won on paper....

aeb52b7e4c1320f982bc2f28561c9704f6745b9d.jpg

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
There is tons of talent out there that’s pouring over options at this point. The good coaches are cherry-picking today and tomorrow hoping to secure some diamonds. Nobody wants to hold out for the spring not knowing if slots will be available.

I agree.

Like for Southern, Richard and Dillon were offered coming out of high school. It’s good we could get them back.

There is tons of talent out there that’s pouring over options at this point. The good coaches are cherry-picking today and tomorrow hoping to secure some diamonds. Nobody wants to hold out for the spring not knowing if slots will be available.
Yes sir. A few of our commits found out the hard way trying to hold out until the last minute. When they were ready to sign those schollys were gone. This is the wrong year for it.

One of our signees got an offer from Valley, announced it and committed all in one tweet lol

Yet there are a handful still trying to play the waiting game and gonna end up holding an empty cup. This ain't the year to play the waiting game.

I didn't expect us to sign a lot of people this time around because most of our signees (including 3 FBS transfers) came sprinkled in between April and July so all yesterday was getting high school guys who wanted to sign early and JUCO guys who will fill in holes once seniors graduate in May.

JSU gonna' score 100 points a dayamed game! :eek: I didn't realize the OC was Caucasian. Those young men gonna' bust their hearts to score at will. Dayam!!!!! :eek: JSU's offense will be at maximum effort in the spring if the season occurs.

I'm gonna' say a mighty prayer for Edward Waters College. :(
Lmao you crazy. The OC and OL coach are. Im still awaiting for them to announce our WR/passing game coordinator. Excited about that one.
Don't scare these people mane.... lol They thought it was over...

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
I absolutely love our class BUT I'm most impressed with AAMU. How you get 3 and 4 stars to come play for a school that don't care about football, known for being Average and Mediocre, known for gettin whooped like Annie Mae, smalltime and prefers to go to TnState's HC over their own.

Those boys must just wanna play in the MCC

Congrats AAMU!

One of our signees got an offer from Valley, announced it and committed all in one tweet lol

Yet there are a handful still trying to play the waiting game and gonna end up holding an empty cup. This ain't the year to play the waiting game.

I didn't expect us to sign a lot of people this time around because most of our signees (including 3 FBS transfers) came sprinkled in between April and July so all yesterday was getting high school guys who wanted to sign early and JUCO guys who will fill in holes once seniors graduate in May.

You my favorite poster bruh! real $#!T

I absolutely love our class BUT I'm most impressed with AAMU. How you get 3 and 4 stars to come play for a school that don't care about football, known for being Average and Mediocre, known for gettin whooped like Annie Mae, smalltime and prefers to go to TnState's HC over their own.

Congrats AAMU!
all we had to do was show them the tape of Glass throwing for 410 yards and 4 TD with no INTS against JSU last year... they were sold :)

all we had to do was show them the tape of Glass throwing for 410 yards and 4 TD with no INTS against JSU last year... they were sold :)

well it sucks for them that you sold them on the success over last years players lol cause the white boy will transfer after our dogs break his legs. And the black boy won’t be around long enough because he will be enrolling at JSU, just to be a walk-on & be Shedeur’s personal ball boy.

Congrats AAMU!
i always told you that you just don't understand. Things will become clearer this fall when these qbs are slinging the ball all over the field on Sanders' recruits.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back