National Early Signing Day 2020 Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
1. Prime won the press conference when he was hired.

2. Prime looking like he won the December early signing period. Looks like he's going to get those transfers in and try to win quick, fast and in a hurry.

3. How quickly can Prime win the conference? That's the big question. Looking forward to seeing if he could do it.

Coach Prime this was a phenomenal class. Job well done coach. Im mostly excited about our trench signees. The Swac is none for our skill positions but you win and lose them in the trenches. Thee 👁 💙

Lmao Thee got this
In all seriousness... JSU PLEASE make sure it's squeaky clean because Mississippi State & Old *iss gon be mad behind this.
giphy.gif

I don't think so. MSSU & OM not worried about what Jsu is doing. MSSU is 28th in the country and OM is 34th. JSU recruiting class is impressive but not P5 impressive....LOL

2020 Football Team Rankings (247sports.com)
JSU doesn't have to have a better class. they only have to make it known they are going to be a problem and if you're recruiting in MS JSU is going to have a say. You don't think HS soph and juniors not looking around right now in MS like....
giphy.gif

JSU doesn't have to have a better class. they only have to make it known they are going to be a problem and if you're recruiting in MS JSU is going to have a say. You don't think HS soph and juniors not looking around right now in MS like....
giphy.gif

No offense but I just don't think Jsu is close enough yet for those folks to be concerned... (Those were last year recruiting stats to give you all and idea that the two Mississippi Schools are recruiting at least in the top 50 football wise).

giphy.gif

Ignore him man. He’s in the dark (more like denial) on the reaction from the those schools today. Lol
They are losing their shit. They’re already wishing ncaa violations on us. Even their football players chimed in on social media with shocked emotions. Just pay attention to what JROCK is putting all of his energy into in this thread & that’ll tell you exactly how he feels lol That’s all I’m going to say.

247 rankings are based on class size combined with stars with transfres not being included in the rankings tally. Number of commits is key with them however.

I know what it's composed of....LOL If you know where to click, you can see all of the transfers. You all seem to be confused. I am not saying Jsu hasn't done a great job. It's "mid-major" good though. Ole Miss & MSSU won't be coming for Jsu yet....LOL

Last edited:
I know what it's composed of....LOL If you know where to click, you can see all of the transfers. You all seem to be confused. I am not saying Jsu hasn't done a great job. It "mid-major" good though. Ole Miss & MSSU won't be coming for Jsu yet....LOL
I’m speaking only on how they rank the classes and what’s included in the rankings. Simple... I’m not arguing with you on your points. The transfera are not a part of how they weigh the rankings.

only way to make headway is live in the portal - the system isn't designed to compete yearly on a consistent basis for elite high school talent against legit Power 5. You may beat out Kansas as they tend to recruit at a lower level and their recruits don't even make a dent when they transfer to FCS.

most coaches - especially Deion is going to have a recruiting bump - now can it be sustained long term is the question and that's bigger than the coach. That's the university. Look at how many coaches have come and gone that won at once place and the program never recovered after they left (James Franklin - Vandy)

Plus, no one took visits this year so they had to hold on to early offers and alot of kids never got rated by the star system but are good players.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back