National Early Signing Day 2020 Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
ESPN2 is airing our signing day segment right now. Tune in.

Coach Prime and THEE looked really damned good on the national broadcast bruh. I'm quite envious from the standpoint that the word is out, nationally, that JSU and THEE fears NO school in going head-to-head for coveted recruits.

Can THEE and JSU come to texas and teach us how to secure the bag?! smh ut-austin and txa&m got everybody's nutts around here.

Good luck ignoring your "alums" Ossai lol as they rebuke you for leaving their program for your future interests. Too bad your brother @ hbu didn't think likewise. lol

If anyone happens to the be driving on N Memorial Pwy. in Huntsville, can you please verify if any vehicles are in Hobson Field House parking lot? I would do it myself by today is wing Wednesday in the café.

Thanks
PQUE

Coach Prime and THEE looked really damned good on the national broadcast bruh. I'm quite envious from the standpoint that the word is out, nationally, that JSU and THEE fears NO school in going head-to-head for coveted recruits.

Can THEE and JSU come to texas and teach us how to secure the bag?! smh ut-austin and txa&m got everybody's nutts around here.

Good luck ignoring your "alums" Ossai lol as they rebuke you for leaving their program for your future interests. Too bad your brother @ hbu didn't think likewise. lol

Panth we know Dooley got some talent coming in bro lol

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back