Marriage: Single Men Who are 30+

Status
Not open for further replies.
thats what i was talking about in my post lol

dude be taking they wedding rings off tellin broadz they aint married having duck off spots the whole nine...lol

when they get to talkin that im married living the family laugh I start laughing like ***** wasnt you jsut asking me about some other chick...be the same dudes they wives talkin about "oh he such a good husband" yada yada yada yada...

the majority of marriages "these days" are one big joke....I dont have time for all that ****ery going on lol

had one married tell me "mannnn i wish i was you"...i replied "yeah i know" lol

Tru there are a lot of low morality, bad character lames in both sexes. Only thing I've learned to do is date for a while, be realistic about what you have in your life and stay/move on depending on what you can accept. Nobody has all the answers, but I know that when you TRY to get it right, many times you do. But starting off wrong from the door--->wrong until the end. But that's just my .02

:nod: My ex asked me to have his baby, too. I think I was about 22 at the time.

I have seen this too. Cats trying to get chicks to drop out of school to have their babies. I used to look at those negroes like they crazy.

A chick in college once asked if I would give her kids. She was dead serious about it. I told her that I would be allergic to having children till the age of 30. Now, that age is looking more like 33.

the only reason people be asking people to have kids by them is they know the person will always be apart of the other persons life..."FOREVER...FOREVER EVER FOREVER EVER" *andre3000voice*

Its called keep a nikka/keep a broad babies.....

you ever notice most 9s and dimes in college fall victim to this...:lol:

the "dayum my baby mama bad az hell" effect

Last edited:
the only reason people be asking people to have kids by them is they know the person will always be apart of the other persons life...

Yep...my BF said, "Your daddy will let us get married if you have my baby." :eek:

GAME OVER.

I asked him to take me home and I wasn't even 3 miles from the house.

the only reason people be asking people to have kids by them is they know the person will always be apart of the other persons life..."FOREVER...FOREVER EVER FOREVER EVER" *andre3000voice*

LOL....yea its pathetic but true that a lot of dudes do it on purpose just to keep the chick around or at least have her as an option. It's NEVER been that serious for me.

I see it allllllll the time! and the kid ends up being a "trophy baby"...

u notice in that scenario right after the baby is born or in that 9th month...they all of a sudden start having "relationship" problems and "mysteriously" dont talk anymore...

7-10 times this ends up happening..its like a "ghetto cycle" but not just relegated*sp* to us blacks just more prevalent

People who attempt to make babies as an attempt to keep someone have dim prospects for their own lives.

I see it allllllll the time! and the kid ends up being a "trophy baby"...

u notice in that scenario right after the baby is born or in that 9th month...they all of a sudden start having "relationship" problems and "mysteriously" dont talk anymore...

7-10 times this ends up happening..its like a "ghetto cycle" but not just relegated*sp* to us blacks just more prevalent

Sad day.

Me and dude didn't need to have a baby for that. And 13 years later, he's still in my life. I think he'll always be apart of my life, because we have a SUPER STRONG friends foundation.

Yeah I know dudes who knocked chicks up on purpose. :lmao: Not the kid. Nope, they can have her and them rug rats.

Crit, did you get your answer yet?

oh, did you answer this question already? I ain't feel like going back thru all this mess.

lol...

Has the graduating w/ a "MRS" degree finally been abandoned on college campii? :D lol :emlaugh:

I don't think most men do what they do w/ hopes of dreams of marriage. lol Relationship? Prolly so. But that end-be-all marriage? I'm not so sure of that anymore.

That sounds much better. :gone:

I have to give you credit, Cee. This is the first time I've seen complete sentences from you. And they say you can't teach old dogs new tricks! If I had doggie treats, I'd throw you a few! GOOD boy!!!!! :tup: :tup:

I have to give you credit, Cee. This is the first time I've seen complete sentences from you. And they say you can't teach old dogs new tricks! If I had doggie treats, I'd throw you a few! GOOD boy!!!!! :tup: :tup:

Cee, likes Scooby snacks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back