Marriage: Single Men Who are 30+

Status
Not open for further replies.
just got my fresh cut from my barber...His azz and the dude that got outta the chair before I got in..both married with Kid(s)..talkin about how many side pieces they have..I'm like how are these cats still out here pulling women...yall married and got kid(s) lol da f

Lmao...I'm like.. I can't get married...

I"m waiting until Im 55 lol dayum that

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
What's real about hiding behind a fake lineage of thinking? Let's be real, southern women live for marriage and to be loved. keeping it real is not living a lie and telling yourself a lie. If she didn't yearn for that married life, she would have never went down the road of having a family. Lies, lies, lies is all folks tell in 2011.

How is it fake if its real to the person saying it? This is one of those times where you need to get a mirror. Don't talk about being judgemental cause that ^^^ was judgemental as hell. Practice what you preach. :kiss:

:smh: **Reloading shotgun**

Ok. So what. There is absolutely nothing wrong with desiring marriage. Marriage is pleasing in God's eye.

Didn't I state that already though? :idea: :kiss: I said it is the best thing to ever happen to man and woman. One would have to be a idiot not to want stability in their lives. Don't let these folks fool you, the same ones who hate marriage, is wanting to be married, already married or will be in the next 2 years.

Didn't I state that already though? :idea: :kiss: I said it is the best thing to ever happen to man and woman. One would have to be a idiot not to want stability in their lives. Don't let these folks fool you, the same ones who hate marriage, is wanting to be married, already married or will be in the next 2 years.

Good deal! Everybody is getting loved and working on their "happy zone." :tup: What's the problemo?

I am just telling the truth. Women who have kids, have them because they deisre to have a family. Therefore they concieve that child. :tup:
How is it fake if its real to the person saying it? This is one of those times where you need to get a mirror. Don't talk about being judgemental cause that ^^^ was judgemental as hell. Practice what you preach. :kiss:

:smh: **Reloading shotgun**

Huh? Crit let's be real, see this ois why dealing with southern chicks is such a headache. I will bet you the kitchen farm that more chicks from your hometown that grew up with you are married or have been married by the age of 30 then in the Midwest, north east or West coast.

CT, ask any man who has ever dated a southern woman. In the south, it is a known fact that if you lay, she wants you to marry her.

Go figure. Southern women have some morals and don't want a man to just lay up in her without the marriage vows.

I would agree that a higher % of sisters in the South are more marriage minded and family type women. Up North, not as much the case.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Huh? Crit let's be real, see this ois why dealing with southern chicks is such a headache. I will bet you the kitchen farm that more chicks from your hometown that grew up with you are married or have been married by the age of 30 then in the Midwest, north east or West coast.

Cee, I could care less.

I am just telling the truth. Women who have kids, have them because they deisre to have a family. Therefore they concieve that child. :tup:

You know many men ASK women to have their kids...I got asked by my BF when I was 18...so the women as well as your fellow brethren DESIRE a family.

LIke I said, I don't know a human that doesn't want to get, be and receive love. We need to quit acting like its a disease and encourage it more.

**Laying down shotgun and sending Cee (((HUGS)))**

just got my fresh cut from my barber...His azz and the dude that got outta the chair before I got in..both married with Kid(s)..talkin about how many side pieces they have..I'm like how are these cats still out here pulling women...yall married and got kid(s) lol da f

Lmao...I'm like.. I can't get married...

I"m waiting until Im 55 lol dayum that

thats what i was talking about in my post lol

dudes be taking they wedding rings off, tellin broadz they aint married, having duck off spots the whole nine...lol

when they get to talkin that im married living the family life mumbo jumbo I start laughing like dude wasnt you just asking me about some other chick you wanted info on?...be the same dudes they wives talkin about "oh he such a good husband" yada yada yada yada...all u can do is laugh :lol:

the majority of marriages "these days" are one big joke....I dont have time for all that fuccery going on lol

had one married dude tell me "mannnn i wish i was you"...i replied "yeah i know" lol

Last edited:
man yall gotta stop taking stuff so personal baby girl. Some stuff is just life. :lol: No knock on anyone personally, that is just that way it roles.

What is u talking 'bout? :lol: I ain't bothered by anything. This is just convo and something to pass the time until that clock hits 5 p.m. When I said I could care less: I mean just that: it's whatever, Dude, it's Friday, my birthday weekend. I'm in chill mode right now. :lol:

Who cares? There's pluses and minuses on both sides.
And stop stereotyping based up on what YOU'VE seen.

Crit, I am not stereo typing, just telling the truth. Living in the south for 40 plus years, you can't help but here the same ole song year after year, after year and not realize it is the truth.

thats what i was talking about in my post lol

dude be taking they wedding rings off tellin broadz they aint married having duck off spots the whole nine...lol

when they get to talkin that im married living the family laugh I start laughing like ***** wasnt you jsut asking me about some other chick...be the same dudes they wives talkin about "oh he such a good husband" yada yada yada yada...

the majority of marriages "these days" are one big joke....I dont have time for all that ****ery going on lol

had one married tell me "mannnn i wish i was you"...i replied "yeah i know" lol

Yeah, I will say that 80% of the married dudes I know have side pieces.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back